CID

Short update of April 28-CID

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweety_go

sweety_go

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged
srry guys i was away for first 10mins n this is my very first time doing this so if i do someting wrong, forgive me or some1 else suppose to write it andi wrote. I'm SORRY

ok here it goes:

The whole cid team is in somekind of basement or a lab where they test that after certain degrees a dead person can be alive agian. so there theyy all are searching for clues  and daya open this thing where a dead man is there. Thhey again start finding clues, they find a superstar's some pic's. They go to his house, there even he is geeting some letters , which are filled with threat in it like on april 20th i amd going to kill you, and so on. The team takes the letters and gives it to the forensic doctor, she investegates and finds that , there letter has been written on an old old typewritter. so the team goes back to find the typewritter in the superstar's house and tey find it. The ACP very cleverly cuts the the letter "r" so whenever some one type's something , the leeter "r" will be cut and the person who is threating the superstar will becaught. The team leaves after several hours the supersta calls back and shows them the letter that says "you will be killed tonight at midnight" . so the acpm goes and looks for the typewritter as it has the fingerprints of the person. the superstar has 2 brothers and a wife. Meanwhile as the cid team has taken everyone's finger prints , the doctor is trying to match the finger prints with the letter's finger prints .That same night the superstar and his wife are sitting in the office. One os the brother called dhruv comes, he is always drunk. he keeps on saying that "i'm going to kill him" and they show that dhruv is pointing gun at the office and shooting 2 shoots . The team goes up and see that both of then are been shoot. Both are taken to the hospital . The cid team investigate wht whole house TOP to Bootom. ON THE TOP they go in the water tank  and they find a rum bootle which has a gun in it. The go down and have a talk with the 2 brothers. finally the other brother confess tht he n the superstar's wife loved each other.

i couldn't get the other brother's name but it wan't dhruv.

Edited by sweety_go - 29 April 2006 at 7:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short update of April 28-CID" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
That was good sweety_go. As I have already said, I won't be able to write CID updates for about a month. So, it was great of you to write one! It was a great update for your first try! Smile

Thanks a lot dear. BTW, did you by any chance catch the series title? I didn't watch it yesterday...

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
lovely attempt at writin the update Clap i also missed the first few mins yesterday and ofcourse- the title

Fazzu

Groupbie

Fazzu

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
can someon post video

Fazzu

Groupbie

Fazzu

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
can someon post video

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz