Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*~PrEm - MuKTi~*~(TiNa-MaNoj)4ever FC (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by madhy

Originally posted by Isha789

isn't tina coming back to the show? Confused

hii ishaaSmile have no idea abt dat.. nd she better not to cum.. coz i dont want her to see wit dis new prem.. muktii aka devki aka tina only belongs to manoj aka premClapClapClap

rite now im very mad at SPA weird nominationsAngryour monaoj nd tina name hasnt nominated for a single catogAngryDeadwen lux nd eklavya nominated for fav beta y not prem nd they choosed nomniations frm last 5 yrs.im sure sure manoj aka prem wud be da fav beta since he is so famousClap. nd y not muktii for fav naye sadasyaOuch they didnt even nominate them not even cez aka anurag for any catogAngryAngry

Omg!! I dunt belive these ppl!! Why! I mean Anurag is supposed to be the main actor of the serial and Prem-Mukti are the best, and im mean THE BEST!! And all these kyunki ppl r nominated like always..Cry

yea poojaaaaaa im really upset wit thr weired decisionsAngrynd i have been noticng passed 3yrs they have totally ignored nominating cez for  SPA awardsAngryi really cant belive they have thrown out da  most storngest actors of star parivaarClap.. cezanne & manojCryCry watever they have been soo dedicated thr work wen they were a part of kzk nd it still shows. nd cezanne has given his passed 6yrs of his life for ektaCryCrysoo many ppl were crazyy on him nd manoj da hottest hunk of balaji telefils...wen kzk was almost dead prem (manoj)was da one who gave a new life for kzk..how cud they do dis wit dem..AngryOuch

Yup.. Since Bajaj entered the show they hardly nominate anurag..Angry Even through he is the base of the show.. I mean this show was supposed to be the love story of Anurag-Prerna..Ouch

And manoj was the lyf of KZK.. The trps were on bec of him and tina's awesome chemistry.. and both of them r not nominated..Angry I dunt know what happening!Cry

yeaaa only kekta mai ki chamchas gets nominated Angry

see savita frm kiyunki is no more on da show but still she got nominated & om frm kggk he him self decided to quit da show but still he got nominated.Confused..cez quit da show in last week but in a decent way but see da differences..he was treated soo badlyyyyyyy as well as wit our prem...Cry muktii didnt quit da show her death was considerd as a new twist for kzk but they totally 4got abt nominating herAngryhow many times bajaj prerna jodi got nominated but wen did they won as a jodi.Dead

i cant 4get anu & prerna were da 1st ever popular jodi on televisionClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~PrEm - MuKTi~*~(TiNa-MaNoj)4ever FC (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:01am | IP Logged

here is some snaps frm manoj's wedding which was posted by some one who attended to manoj's wedding in canada.Smile

i thought to post here as welEmbarrassed

dosnt my manoj look damn sexy nd hottyyEmbarrassed

to seeing dis i feel kinda jeal wit teejayOuchLOL

Omg!! He looks even better then he looks onscreen!! Especially in all these snaps!!Embarrassed

poojii did u watch manoj wedding video?

if not let me post it hereSmile

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:04am | IP Logged

heyyyyyyy poojiiii ur a viewbieBig smileClap

i jus noticed it swtyy...Hug

im sure u deserved itttttttt..ClapClapClap

nd im soo glad to see u as aviewbie..Tongue

Thanks so much!! Actually i just became a viewbie in these recent promotions like 1 month ago of the section i love the most!Embarrassed Thanks a lot!Big smile

aww as i guessed & dats awesomeBig smileClap

shurtii alsoo has becum a viewbie in these recent promotionClap

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

aww pooji u back?Hug

i was looking 4 u coz i havnt seen u frm last 3 days & i was abt to pm u..

nd i see u have written "inactive" in ur sig... Ouch

kiya huva? Confused

is evrything alright or buzyy wit exams? Smile

Im not back.. im still have exams..Cry

Abi im on 5 mins break from studying..Cry

I dunt wanna study man!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isha789

isn't tina coming back to the show? Confused

hii ishaaSmile have no idea abt dat.. nd she better not to cum.. coz i dont want her to see wit dis new prem.. muktii aka devki aka tina only belongs to manoj aka premClapClapClap

rite now im very mad at SPA weird nominationsAngryour monaoj nd tina name hasnt nominated for a single catogAngryDeadwen lux nd eklavya nominated for fav beta y not prem nd they choosed nomniations frm last 5 yrs.im sure sure manoj aka prem wud be da fav beta since he is so famousClap. nd y not muktii for fav naye sadasyaOuch they didnt even nominate them not even cez aka anurag for any catogAngryAngry

Omg!! I dunt belive these ppl!! Why! I mean Anurag is supposed to be the main actor of the serial and Prem-Mukti are the best, and im mean THE BEST!! And all these kyunki ppl r nominated like always..Cry

yea poojaaaaaa im really upset wit thr weired decisionsAngrynd i have been noticng passed 3yrs they have totally ignored nominating cez for  SPA awardsAngryi really cant belive they have thrown out da  most storngest actors of star parivaarClap.. cezanne & manojCryCry watever they have been soo dedicated thr work wen they were a part of kzk nd it still shows. nd cezanne has given his passed 6yrs of his life for ektaCryCrysoo many ppl were crazyy on him nd manoj da hottest hunk of balaji telefils...wen kzk was almost dead prem (manoj)was da one who gave a new life for kzk..how cud they do dis wit dem..AngryOuch

Yup.. Since Bajaj entered the show they hardly nominate anurag..Angry Even through he is the base of the show.. I mean this show was supposed to be the love story of Anurag-Prerna..Ouch

And manoj was the lyf of KZK.. The trps were on bec of him and tina's awesome chemistry.. and both of them r not nominated..Angry I dunt know what happening!Cry

yeaaa only kekta mai ki chamchas gets nominated Angry

Aree yeh loog pora din ekta kapoor ki chamcha giri karte rehte hain.. Thats their gift!Ouch

see savita frm kiyunki is no more on da show but still she got nominated & om frm kggk he him self decided to quit da show but still he got nominated.Confused..cez quit da show in last week but in a decent way but see da differences..he was treated soo badlyyyyyyy as well as wit our prem...Cry muktii didnt quit da show her death was considerd as a new twist for kzk but they totally 4got abt nominating herAngryhow many times bajaj prerna jodi got nominated but wen did they won as a jodi.Dead

Yup.. om quit the show but they will still nominate him.. Im glad cezzane left ekta mai for good. His role was reduced so much!Cry They didnt even nominate tina as devki!CryAngry Bajaj-Prerna are not good. I mean he entered the show as a villian..Confused

i cant 4get anu & prerna were da 1st ever popular jodi on televisionClap

They were the ones to start the couple trend on the indian television and today they arnt even nomianted!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

here is some snaps frm manoj's wedding which was posted by some one who attended to manoj's wedding in canada.Smile

i thought to post here as welEmbarrassed

dosnt my manoj look damn sexy nd hottyyEmbarrassed

to seeing dis i feel kinda jeal wit teejayOuchLOL

Omg!! He looks even better then he looks onscreen!! Especially in all these snaps!!Embarrassed

poojii did u watch manoj wedding video?

if not let me post it hereSmile

I watched it on youtube but not the full video.. I didnt see tina much in it.. Was she invited?Cry

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

heyyyyyyy poojiiii ur a viewbieBig smileClap

i jus noticed it swtyy...Hug

im sure u deserved itttttttt..ClapClapClap

nd im soo glad to see u as aviewbie..Tongue

Thanks so much!! Actually i just became a viewbie in these recent promotions like 1 month ago of the section i love the most!Embarrassed Thanks a lot!Big smile

aww as i guessed & dats awesomeBig smileClap

shurtii alsoo has becum a viewbie in these recent promotionClap

Yup.. I was really glad bec KZK section needs a lot of viewbies as its really active and there are also a lot of spammers and bashers there...

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
aww dat means ur a viewbie for kzk section.. Tongue
i thout shuruu is a viebie for virruddh nd some other section Smile

well i think tina is invited for thr wedding but probably she was not able to attend thr wedding since it was arranged in canada. Ouch i have no idea abt it Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top