New Promo 17.01.12 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
that's a GOOD promo!

u know why guys? =D

becuz! she wants to dazzle the whole chawl right? she wants to do something that will bring akash in the very spotlight, that will leave the mouths of all the chawl ppl gaping..

she doesn't have money, per us ka kya hai, she will somehow get hang of it.. and then what will happen? muahahaha! she will get what she wants, BUT her plan will backfire! in that, akash will realise the difference b/w him and her. ;)

she is a PRINCESS yaar.. uske ek ishare pe chawl khareeed sakti hai.. and what is akash? i do not mean to bash akash or poor folks.. per the reality is, that as a guy he WILL get a major reality check when he realises all that she has, and all that he can never give her.. and what more - chawl folks themselves will rub this fact in hsi face again and again..

their couple is doomed at this stage... kyunke there is no next step.. she is a princess. he is a pauper, who is abt to lose the only job he has... he makes in one month probably wht the servants in the raj mahal make in a week... can he live with that reality??? up until now he keeeps denying/ignoring the fact that she is MANAYAT - princess manyata... but the moment he sees that the blood is taking its effect, that's when he will get the reality check..

NICE PROMO! I AM HAPPY! and i hope manayata's plan works, she gets SO MUCH MONEY that she decorates the whole chawl and buys some extremely EXTRAVAGANT gift for akash! muahah!

man, udayveer has made me really evil :|
🤢 jan 20 is my birthday! ewww with ugly akash, i really hate em ahhh!
thanx for sharing dear...
n
this is pathetic...cv's should have some mercy in their heart for their viewers..
now they are gonna make her do something wiered again..n then again she is gonna land up in some trouble...
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

🤢ab uncle toh aur bhi bhuda hogaya
🤣
🤣

Vanshu! you crack me up! 🤣

itni tezeee se budha horaha hain maybe we will soon get to see his death scene! 😆

Originally posted by cherry2

🤢 jan 20 is my birthday! ewww with ugly akash, i really hate em ahhh!

Awww... i feel for you girl... poor you, have to share it with Pakash uncle! 😆

chilll guys!!! i am sooo excited to hear abt the promo! yaar trust me, i have a feeling, this bday will be akash babua's last bday with moniya! =D =D after this, he will see moniya as PRINCESS MANYATA... and after that.. chuttti monash ki ;)
Oh god...ab uncle akash ka birthday...what a torture...pata nhi yeh uncle kab serial kharab karna band karega...we only want to see udaybeer ...
I hope his birthday becomes his death-day!! lol

Thanks for the promo... how long will the CVs drag the makeover?...jeez!!
Efiin hell...! Had enough of Akash and Moniya's "pyar" 😵 CVs, humein kyun maarna chahte ho?! ðŸ˜³
ok so what day is this episode going to air?? I want to make sure i miss it totally. ðŸ¤¢