Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivniramankodirachirastogiKushi27swarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadMarinedriverajpalkashishshiny3MeeKhush1pritivsweetpiegondisanchanaschennai28jaya.ssanjanasirimiss_patel5shabana_79raju73kamatsdeepa911dpatel2phaneeswarsunithavarmabmm1985shilpa_maity-Swetha-Karna89AbhiAnigaya3sp-RD-piyualkatanyashrivastavumayalGarkhelsun-Khush-LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-awesumsoniaslmuRajinilicious-Nightingale-norzar-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-16thJAN'12-SINAL Fight,ViRa Comedy Circus" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hai Smile,

Thanks for the Nice Update...Smile

With respect to SiNal it was a serious epi ignoring raveena and vikram's part,

But with your statement and reason for Ishani's laugh or smile you had me in splits.
Still I  was ROFL  LOL...You emoticon and statement rocked, still couldn't control LOL whenever i read it...

Edited by umayal - 16 January 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Smile,

Thanks for the Nice Update...Smile
With respect to SiNal it was a serious epi ignoring raveena and vikram's part,I expected much worser epi today but it was okay epi though it was serious one

But with your statement and reason for Ishani's laugh or smile you had me in splits.
Still I  was ROFL  LOL...You emoticon and statement rocked, still couldn't control LOL whenever i read it...LOLi observed Ishani twice,she was giggling looking at witcha while all others(including Anokhi) were seriousLOL,so she must have seen something funny in Witcha's faceROFL

Edited by -sahasra- - 16 January 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayaltanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001-Rani

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

i observed Ishani twice,she was giggling looking at witcha while all others(including Anokhi) were seriousLOL,so she must have seen something funny in Witcha's faceROFL

Even i saw her giggled...But didnt thought of this reason...So true ...ROFL  ROFL

And yes it was a better epi today...

Edited by umayal - 16 January 2012 at 2:46pm

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-AnkitaKaran-Rojaa--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sahasra. i loved the emotions you have used in today's update. My favorites are, the one where Kunal tells Siddhi not to talk to himLOL, the google search one, of-course the chudail with the funny wig, and finally Kunal rejecting lizard's ride offerROFL ROFL ROFL

Actually they are all very nice, but the ones I mentioned above are the exceptional ones. I am sad about Sinal's fight and want them to kiss and make up as soon as possible as I can't see them apartUnhappyDisapprove. I feel bad for Siddhi, but glad that Seema is there to help herBig smile

Edited by Iamrani - 16 January 2012 at 2:55pm

umayaltanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks for the update sahasra. i loved the emotions you have used in today's update. My favorites are, the one where Kunal tells Siddhi not to talk to himLOL, the google search one, of-course the chudail with the funny wig, and finally Kunal rejecting lizard's ride offerROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks dear,that wig emot was really funnyLOL

Actually they are all very nice, but the ones I mentioned above are the exceptional ones. I am sad about Sinal's fight and want them to kiss and make up as soon as possible as I can't see them apartUnhappyDisapprove. I feel bad for Siddhi, but glad that Seema is there to help herBig smileThey'll patch up soon dear,you know we were thinking na how'll she shed her shyness in front of him n express her feelings to him,here comes the beginning,with Seema's help now she'll start working on their relation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalLuvStrk-001-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear,that wig emot was really funnyLOL Indeed it's the funniest one. I hope sometimes Mona should visit our forum and sees how much we despise her and how we depict her even in animationLOLLOLLOL Woh toh mar hi jayegi shock seShocked

They'll patch up soon dear,you know we were thinking na how'll she shed her shyness in front of him n express her feelings to him,here comes the beginning,with Seema's help now she'll start working on their relation. - I don't know why, but I don't seem to have as much patience as you guys and getting really very irritated with witcha crap. I want her out of sinal livesAngry
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Edited by Iamrani - 16 January 2012 at 3:06pm

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Indeed it's the funniest one. I hope sometimes Mona should visit our forum and sees how much we despise her and how we depict her even in animationLOLLOLLOL Woh toh mar hi jayegi shock seShockedROFL
ROFL
I don't know why, but I don't seem to have as much patience as you guys and getting really very irritated with witcha crap. I want her out of sinal livesAngry
When we have waited for so many months that too bearing even more torturous epis(of Witcha's) than the ones we are having now,why not some more days,Actually the story is moving now and i'm sure they are gonna show sinal love track beautifully.Witcha will be thrown out of sinal's life soon,just have a li'l more patience(if not for the show atleast for meWink).

LuvStrk-001tanyashrivastav-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top