Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
after this... shaina is sittin at her desk, on the rotatin chair and turnin and turnin in frustration... neha looks from outside...worried... she gestures to boxer and they go in... shai stops turnin and hits the desk...
Neha: shaina...whats wrong...?
Shaina: neha...mera khoon khaul raha hai... that nathani...he's ...so conniving... usne meri har baat ko ulta kar diya...
Neha: shai he's a criminal lawyer...hume uske liye koi aur tareeka azmaana hoga...
boxer asks shai about nathani's associate and she names nitu... he says he'll check on her...

boxer goes to nitu's house who is a rude person... she also drives a maruti 800... and the tyres of the car were recently changed to old tyres... but the nutbolts were new...
Nitu: oh...to aapko pata chal gaya...ki humne tyres change kiye... to kya yahi evidence aap pesh karenge court mein...look mister, mere paas aur bahut kaam hai... to ab main chaloon?
boxer nods and she leaves...

boxer comes back and tells shai tht nitu might be involved bcoz she had the same arrogance of manish in her...
Shaina: it's all my fault...! sab meri galti hai...mujhe use maruti 800 ke baare mein batana hi nahi chahiye tha...! mujhe laga ki agar main ek ek kar ke evidence uske saamne rakhoon ... to kahi na kahi he'll falter...his body language,it will give him in... but no...! he's way too smart!
Ved: (gets up,smilin sadistically again) bahut oversmart ban rahi thi na...! agar tum shuru se hi nathani angle par concentrate karti,to yeh problem nahi hota... lekin nahi..!tum to kisi ki baat sunti nahi ho...khaas karke ved ki...main to dushman hoon tumhar...! poor shaina...!! tumne apne saare cards uske saamne kholke rakh diye...aur ab woh unhi cards ko use kar raha hai...tumhare khilaaf khelne ke liye...! (he bends down to shaina's chair) he's a criminal lawyer...aur woh saaf saaf bach jayega...! and its not a joke to be the chief of special squad...got it???
he leaves as shaina thinks angrily... Edited by widluv2aryan - 18 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
ajay gets some information to neha...and she gasps as it is important... she tells shaina that the lenses wr delivered 2 days ago... but that also meant that he could have picked it then... only if... they had proof that he was somewhr els that day...they could say that nathani was at his bunglow on the murder day... but how...??? "koshish karo!",ved taunts...

shaina keeps thinkin over all the aspects of the case...and then she bangs the desk hard and leaves...
widluv2aryan thumbnail
its late night...and someone rings the bell at nathani's house...he answers the door to find shaina standing outside with a small bouquet of flowers... and believe me ... she looked every bit seductive, in her v-neck brown top, with her hair parted at the side,and wearing a stunning smile throughout...
Shaina: (givin him the flowers) aapki nayi case jeetne ki khushi mein...
Nathani: thank u...(he invites her in and closes the door) aap meri har baat ko cross-examine karti hai, ya aapko mujhmein koi dilchaspi hai...?
Shaina: (smiles flirtateously)ho sakta hai... waise , maine suna hai aap top cross-examiner hai...socha kuch tips le loon...
Nathani: aapko mujhse tips lene ki jaroorat nahi hai... waise aapne us din jis tarah se mera collar pakda...i was really impressed...!!!
Shaina: (laughs) oh come off it manish...uh...i hope u don mind agar maine aapko aapke naam se pukaara...! (she moves ahead)
Nathani: ur kiddin me lady...!
Shaina: (she goes to the sofa,switchin on her recorder) so manish, aap mujhe apne kisi recent case ke baare mein kyon nahi batate?
Nathani: abhi do din pehle hi main allahbad gaya tha ek case par... aur raat ko kaam khatm karke laut gaya...
Shaina: wow...ek hi din mein?
Nathani: yeah...subah 6 bajkar 20 minit ki flight thi...aur main raat sade nau tak laut gaya tha... (he gets up and sits beside shaina) shaina...yeh case-wase ki baatein chhodo yaar!...i dont want to talk to you as shaina the cop... i want to speak to u as shaina,without the badge...
Shaina: (with that flirtateous smile again) ok...
(oh how i wish it was aryan beside her and not manish...the chemistry would have been amazing...!)
jus then nathani gets a call and he excuses himself...shaina checks the recorder...he comes bak after the call...
Nathani: shaina...come, let me show u my collection of liquor... infact mere freezer mein ek kammal he champagne hai...its a rare brand...i'm sure u'll like it! (he takes out the champagne and the glasses to pour it in)
Shaina: er...manish...actually meri tabiyat kuch theek nahi hai...i'll settle for juice if u dont mind...
Nathani: sure...(and he starts pouring the juice)
Shaina: waise...maine suna hai, ki aapne ab tak koi case nahi haara...
Nathani: thats right...! bcoz i hate to lose...! and when i go for the kill...i really go for it!
Shaina: (as she sips the juice) i'm sorry to say,lekin aapka yeh record abhi badalnewala hai...
Nathani: really? and why do u say that?
Shaina: aapka statement, ki aap do din pehle allahbad mein the...maine record kar liya hai... aur obviously agar aap allahbad mein the...to aapke naye contacts...us din to aapke bunglow mein nahi gire honge...
Nathani: aur aap yeh evidence mere khilaaf court mein pesh karengi...?
Shaina: of course....
Nathani: lekin uske liye aapko yahan se bahar jaana hoga na?
Shaina: (laughs as if thr ws a big joke) and who's gonna stop me...YOU???
Nathani: shaina ek baat kahoon? maine jab aapko pehle champagne offer kiya tha na...aapko pi leni chahiye thi...kyonki usme maine sedative nahi milaya tha...
shai starts feelin dizzy and she drops down unconscious... but b4 nathani can budge, ajay comes there and ties his hands behind his back...
Ajay: tumhe haarna pasand nahi hai na? aur mujhe maarna...! lekin aaj tum haaroge bhi aur main maaroonga bhi...!
he calls up boxer and asks him to come to the bunglow...
widluv2aryan thumbnail

shai interrogates nitu... who tells her that she and manish were in love... and when shamita got to know of his affairs, she threatened divorce... and bcoz he would lose the firm which was his father-in-law's, he decided to kill her...
so that day he went home in her 800 to kill her, while nitu took his car to create his alibi...
manish had already mixed sedatives in the champagne bottle with a syringe... he was sure shamita would have it... she had an affair with her music tr,yuvraj... so manish came bak when they were unconscious and choked her to death... he then moved the bottle and glasses and replaced them with white wine... he arranged everything in the exactly same way...to make it look like yuvraj killed her...
nitu is very scared as she narates this and keeps askin for forgiveness...
Shaina: tum kehti ho ki tum usse pyaar karti ho? ek aise aadmi se,jisne apni patni ka khoon kar dala...? tumhare paas kya guarantee hei ki kal shamita ke jagah tum nahi hoti...
Nitu: (she holds shaina's hand,and shai jerks it off) i'm sorry...plz mujhe maaf kar dijiye...(she gets up)
Shaina: (she pushes her bak onto the chair and yells) main kaun hoti hoon tumhe maaf karnewali??? court mein gawahi dene ke liye tayyaar ho jao...ho sakta hai isse tumhari saza thodi kam ho jaye...!
she walks out of the room disgustedly...and goes to where nathani is held by ajay... she comes in a hurry...and pulls him up by the collar with one hand... and slaps him hard right across the face with her other hand...
Shaina: when i go for the kill...I KILL!!!

she asks ajay to just take the guy away......

Edited by widluv2aryan - 18 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
in the pantry...ajay and neha are sittin at a table, ajay with his head down...neha is pourin coffe from the pot...
Neha: coffee?
ajy just smiles and nods yes...boxer,shaina, and shotgun come in...
Shaina: ajay...thanx for saving my life...and im sorry...
Ajay: (gettin up and pattin shai on the shoulder in a good mood) its ok shaina...ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi...
Shaina: actually, mujhse itna saara pressure, itni responsibilities...handle nahi ki jaati...
Shotgun: shaina i have a suggestion...i think tumhe resign karna chahiye...aur aryan ke wapis aane tak,ved sahb ko incharge banana chahiye...
Shaina: aryan ko wapis aane do...i'll hand over the charge..... but till then, I AM THE BOSS!!!
shotgun walks out of the pantry,sulking... and shaina , boxer, ajay and neha...the investigators of ss team, have a hearty laugh together..... πŸ˜†
Shadow Cat thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

good update. rather AWESOME update.

keep it up yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shadow Cat - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😊😊thanx for the smilies again....they boost my spirit and confidence yaar...

😊 

πŸ˜†

Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago