Ajay Arya Chat Transcript

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ajay Arya

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Ajay Arya at 12 noon on Wednesday, April 5, 2005 in Mumbai

Ajay Arya
TV actor

"The notion of models and actors being dumb is the thing of the past. A lot of models and actors (now) are very well educated and well read."

Pretty > Are you planning to get into movie as well? Your role in Yeh Meri Life Hai (YMLH) has become very limited.
Ajay Arya > Yes, I am looking forward for better future projects. It could be both, in TV and films, depending upon how crucial my role is and how well I am projected in those projects.

Celina > You look soooo cute on screen! Hope you keep up the good work.
Ajay Arya > Thanks Celina! It's really sweet of you to say these kind words.

I_sahil2003 > Why did you choose TV as your career?
Ajay Arya > TV as a medium has really evolved. The reach of TV is very good. Now-a-days TV projects are backed up with great publicity and good production value. The impact of the TV medium is very strong compared to what it used to be earlier. It's very lucrative too.

Nir > Are you working in any other serial? Which serial do you think is the best on air, apart from YMLH?
Ajay Arya > Not at this moment. I think Rihaee is really good. I did two episodes in it.

Parul > Hi, you are quite handsome! Are you married?
Ajay Arya > Thank you. I am still single.

Nir > Your presence with Reema on YMLH is cool. Are you going to be seen often?
Ajay Arya > Depends a lot on how the story and my character (in it) evolves.

Nir > Welcome Ajay. You were the first character to be seen on YMLH. I mean you were there right from the start. How is the whole experience?
Ajay Arya > It has been a great experience. It was my first TV project, after modeling, and I got to learn a lot on the sets of YMLH. It was almost like going to an acting school and getting paid for it.

Aks > Hi Aakash, you are so cute!
Ajay Arya > Hi Aks. Thank you so much for the compliment. Please keep watching me.

Cutypie_22 > How do you feel when everybody calls you "Aakash?"
Ajay Arya > I think it symbolizes that people have connected (me) in a way with my character and they relate to me through him (that character). So it's a sweet, nice, amusing experience!

Nir > Are you doing any more music videos?
Ajay Arya > Not at the moment. But talks are going on. So may be, pretty soon.

Pretty > Are you planning to do any other serial?
Ajay Arya > Yeah, if the project is good then why not.

Mina > Hi, can you tell me why models are turning to TV instead of films? Is this a new trend now among aspiring actors? Why don't they straightaway join movies?
Ajay Arya > I think most of models are turning to acting on TV because I think it's a great platform to learn a lot. It's a good training ground where you can showcase your talent and it helps to grow and evolve (a person) as an actor. And if you are good enough, you will definitely be picked for movies that's what I believe in.

Kjff > What do you want to do - be in movies? What sort of role would you like to play?
Ajay Arya > I would love to do movies. The role that would be good for my debut should be a nice and romantic musical, aimed at the youth.

Roma > Where are you from and what's your educational qualification?
Ajay Arya > I have done my bachelor of engineering computer science. I am from Haryana (in northern India).

Nir > What would you have done if you would not have acted? Is it possible to meet Ajay Arya in person? Where do you guys shoot YMLH?
Ajay Arya > I am sure I would have been in the US working for an IT firm. We shoot at Amar Tara studio, which is pretty close to Powai (western suburb of Mumbai). You can meet me on my set.

Cutypie_22 > Are you dating someone?
Ajay Arya > Not at the moment. I am single, as TV has consumed most of my time.

Jenny > Ajay who's your ideal girl?
Ajay Arya > I think she has to be as bright, vivacious and charming as Julia Roberts - may be not in terms of looks but (in) her personality.

Cutypie_22 > Can you name some serials you are going to do please?
Ajay Arya > I can't name any as talks are yet going on.

Nir > Is Ajay the same as "Aakash" - who will sacrifice his love for his friend?
Ajay Arya > I am similar to "Aakash" in a lot of ways like being sweet, hardworking, ambitious, helpful. But I think "Aakash" is too good to be true. Sometimes, diabetic-ally sweet. I would sacrifice my love for a friend.

Jeh1 > Ajay, this one is a lighter question. Tell us about your past and present girlfriends. Have you ever been rejected?
Ajay Arya > Yes, I have been rejected plenty of times. The irony of my life is the girls I like never like me and the ones who like me I never end up liking them.

Jeh1 > Ajay, who was your childhood hero? Who do you idolize and want to be like and why?
Ajay Arya > When I was growing up my hero was Boris Becker (tennis champ) because he symbolises a lot of hard work, ambition and youthful energy.

Hi2jagruti > How did you get your first ad?
Ajay Arya > It came to me without (I) expecting it, honestly. I had gone with one of my friends to see an audition and at that point of time I was studying in Bangalore. I was down in Mumbai for a break from college. The person who was testing asked me to audition for it (ad). There were a lot of models around and I was quite nervous but it turned out to be a good audition. I have a good smile and I got a tooth paste ad. It was shot in Kualalampur, and I was ecstatic!

Nir > Thanks Ajay - I'm impressed with your qualification. Generally most of the guys who come in (as actors or models) are not even qualified. Am I correct?
Ajay Arya > It's no longer true. A lot of models and actors are very well educated and also well read. The notion of models and actors being dumb is the thing of the past.

Lila > When is your birthday?
Ajay Arya > 2nd of September.

Nir > Ronit seems to be a guy with attitude. Do you gel with him nicely?
Ajay Arya > He is a very sweet person. I get along well with him. He always pampers me as his younger brother.

Nir > How is your relationship with the other cast offsets?
Ajay Arya > I get along very well with all of them. All of them are young who want to learn and grow in the acting career. So, it's a treat to be with ambitious and hardworking people.

Sign Off Message > Always believe in your dreams, work hard.and all the girls and boys who want to try their hand at modelling and acting should finish their education first. Keep smiling! Love, Ajay.

ENJOY!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wow such cool questions. Unfortunately most of the questions I posted up were the same ones Nirav asked. 🤢 Taffy I believe  that you have no connections with them but as for Nirav ... ssshhh... no way that dude has to have connections to get all those many conversations arranged. But thats a good thing I guess. 👍🏼

Cool questions except I think Ajay had to answer like some of the same questions. Oh well~ 😎

wow he's such a typical indian ...  "engineer" 😉 ... i would've never have guessed ... aww... he had his heart broken ... more than once ... 💔

I feel for him even more now ... lol Pooja must've been one of them ... 😆