Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz As u all know , In 2dy'e Epi Pintu-Pinky's alliance is almost fixed . So I m thinking wht will b DBPS reaction when he will come 2 know tht his alliance is been fixed tht2 wid Pinky jisse woh dekhta tak nahi hai Shocked . How will he react ? Willhe b able 2 tell his view tht he doesn't want 2 get married this time ? or He will aggree for d alliance ? Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiq-aamina-wadi..dollshaaziAngeloScuro-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu-Pinky ka Rishta ??" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
He'll speak his mind! Are you forgetting that he is the most unpredictable character on this show.

I'm going to wait and watch what happens next.Big smile

Edited by angel68 - 16 January 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

He'll speak his mind! Are you forgetting that he is the most unpredictable character on this show.

LOL I can never forget my dear tht DBPS is d most unpredictable character of d show . He does wht his heart tells him 2 do . Once his heart tells him then he doesn't need any1else permission or view or advice 2 do any task. me2 gonna waitt n watch wht will b his next step . I m enjoying d show very very much n hope 2 see it on top od charts soon Big smile

AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

LOL I can never forget my dear tht DBPS is d most unpredictable character of d show . He does wht his heart tells him 2 do . Once his heart tells him then he doesn't need any1else permission or view or advice 2 do any task. me2 gonna waitt n watch wht will b his next step . I m enjoying d show very very much n hope 2 see it on top od charts soon Big smile

And I think his mum has an inkling of where his heart is occupied otherwise she would not have just argued with TTS just for the sake of arguing. To me she is a character who only gets to the point without beating about the bush, kind of a trait Pinto Singh has too.

So I will say even if this is an unpopular opinion , Pinto ji might say that he do not want to marry Pinky. He might further counter argue if his dad argues with the point of view given by Bihari Chachi saying so is Krishna going to become a B.D. O why not first wait and watch who becomes B.D.O before jumping into the sea and there by drown!LOL

Edited by angel68 - 16 January 2012 at 1:45pm

moniluvskinshuk

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
What???? Omg!!!
I didn't know!! Nehiii
I will kidnap pintu, he belongs to Krishna only!!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

What???? Omg!!!
I didn't know!! Nehiii

I recomend you read the written update or watch the epi somehow!Big smile

Edited by angel68 - 16 January 2012 at 2:24pm

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aamina1010

What???? Omg!!!
I didn't know!! Nehiii

I reccomend you read the written update or watch the epi somehow!Big smile

I will do. Thnx hun

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

And I think his mum has an inkling of where his heart is occupied otherwise she would not have just argued with TTS just for the sake of arguing. To me she is a character who only gets to the point without beating about the bush, kind of a trait Pinto Singh has too.

So I will say even if this is an unpopular opinion , Pinto ji might say that he do not want to marry Pinky. He might further counter argue if his dad argues with the point of view given by Bihari Chachi saying so is Krishna going to become a B.D. O why not first wait and watch who becomes B.D.O before jumping into the sea and there by drown!LOL

U r absolute;y Correct dear . I also think tht Ganga will definate;y support DBPS becozz somewhere she knows abt her Son's feelings So wht if Pintu didn't realized abt it .but she will .Smile

AngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.