Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Full Story of Kasautii Zindagi Ki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AmericanDesi452

Groupbie

AmericanDesi452

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i never saw this show before and iam planin to statrt watchin it but i dont know the story and the summary in the disscusion forum doesnt help SO CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THE STORY OF THE SERIAL THAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR??????????????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Full Story of Kasautii Zindagi Ki" in Kasauti Zindagi Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fatty Acid

Fatty Acid

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

hey,

if you are going to start watching it, it might spoil it for you to know what is happening but in short this is what happens...

girl named prerna and guy named anurag fall in love...they have a one night stand...and prerna is pregnat with anu's chid.

anu is forced to marry kamolika, because his mom wants him to marry a rich, snobby high class girl and not prerna who she considers middle class, therefore inferior.

the drama continues...and anurag's family realizes that kamolika is just after their money and doesn't care for anymore...so after much drama...anurag divorces kamolika...anurag sometime here finds out prerna has his child, prem, a boy.

anu is all set to marry prerna, however, another guy pops into the storyline...his name is bajaj.

prerna secretly marries bajaj because kamolika had sold anurag's entire property to bajaj...if she married bajaj, bajaj said he would return anurag's money.

eventually, things drag on...prerna looks after bajaj's kids, who are from his first marriage...for some reasons, which you will find out later, and which i really don't feel like stating...bajaj is thought to be dead...so prerna marries anurag, because they are like you have to move on...and her relationship with bajaj was business like, and there was no intimacy involved.

anurag and prerna marry, and take care of their son, prem.  bajaj comes back to india, and everyone realizes he ain't dead...meanwhile...kamolika is still seeking revenge on anurag...so she marries his cousin, and secretly plans to break apart anurag and prerna...she does this with the help of bajaj..who make it seem as if prerna is cheating on anurag with bajaj.  kamolika's husband who is anurag's cousin...is jealous of anurag's position in his family and in his business...so he kidnaps prem...his son...and holds him for ransom...however, accidentally the people who he hires to kidnap kill him...during this time...anurag is trying to collect money to give to the kidnappers...prerna tells him to ask bajaj...he refuses...so when they hear of their son's death, anurag blames prerna..and prerna blames anurag because he should have just asked bajaj for money regardless of who bajaj stands for as a person.

so, prerna is pregant again with anu's second cihld, however, anurag things prerna is cheating on him, and that this is a illegitimate child that prerna has had out of wedlock with bajaj....so he divorces her.

however, throughout this time...bajaj supports prerna...and anurag still loves prerna (isn't love the most understood yet most misunderstood word in the word...love is whatever you want it to be)...and  so from here...this is what happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafaSofna

Fatty Acid

Fatty Acid

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

anurag's mom wants him to marry again...this time to a "Sweet" girl named aparna...aparna tries all she can to get prerna and anu together but somehow finds herself married to anurag...this happens because someone takes pics of them in a hotel...and so to save aparna's "izut" he marries her...but he tells her i don't love you...i only love prerna...

bajaj meanwhile...supports prerna though they never are involved in a "special way"

prerna and bajaj and the whole family (bajaj's kids and prerna's kid, girl...sneha...(second child)...the move now moves 8-10 years ahead.

prerna and bajaj come back to india with all the kids...for business reasons...prerna's child is now 8 years old...

after much drama (sorry for being repetitive...i just finished a physics exam and i'm drained and this is good therapy)...anurag finds out that sneha is his daughter and that all along he was WRONG...now there's another twist...sneha has cancer...so no other medical treatments are available and she needs a bone marrow transplant...only a sister or brother could do that...so aparna and bajaj suppport prerna and anurag to get together for the sake of sneha and so they do it and have  a kid...for sentimental reaosns they name the third child prem but i'll just call him prem2...to make thigns easier for u to understand.

now...there is always mixs up with prerna, anu, and bajaj..and it seems poor aparna and bajaj are always hopeles...both the special ppl in their lives love other people...anyhow...to get away from it all...aparna and anurag go to Calcutta...this is where aparna spent her childhood...anurag is now fully committed to make things work with aparna and loves her for being so "loving"...there another guy pops up named "Depu"

he tells anu, prerna (who is also there for a business trip or something of that sort)...that aparna is his first love, and they've been married and have a kid...

after more drama...aparna confesses yes i did love depu once but he never loved me and he wasn't a good man blah blah...anurag forives aparna (for somereason he didn't forgive prerna)

they get back to where they live (some city in india...can't remember which one exactly)...anurag's whole family is gone for vacation somewhere...its that special occcasion where girl looks at the guy in the sieve and goes you know doesn't eat for him...i wish you everything blah blah BS...so aparna stabs anurag and kills him and she goes well you were always talking about prerna and from teh back curtain you can see depu...

now anurag is actually alive...depu actually saved anurag by giving him a protection jacket and the only reason why he is pretending to cozy up with aparna is because he wants to know where their child is who aparna has kept secret and away from him.

anurag appears to be a ghost and eventuall makes aparna confess infront of a crowd of ppl, but she escapes and police are in the lookout for her...she finds out depu backstabbed her, and after depu learns about her son...she kills him...she also tries to kill anurag, but prerna shows up...she tries to kill her but she dies (you'll see when it gets there...she is trying to kill prerna with a car but the car goes over a cliff).

now...there is no one to take care of aparna and depu's son..named shravan..so anurag takes care of him from now on..because his own kids are with prerna and bajaj.

now, prerna is fully in love with bajaj...however...bajaj is pist off at prerna because she had found out that anurag was alive and hadn't told bajaj...he thought all this time...poor prerna she is at such a loss..lost her first love, her father of her childern...her close dear friend.

so he is now angry at prerna...but now prerna is in love iwth bajaj and wants to marry him...because he gave her daugher sneha his name and was there for her when anu wasn't...anu still loves prerna but doesn't want her because he knows she wants bajaj...

bajaj is drunk and sleeps with this girl thinking it is prerna...sorry not girl...a lady...not makin bajaj out ot be a pedophile...this girl is in love with bajaj..her name is madhvi.

now finally, prerna and bajaj are goin to get married...madhvi comes in and tells prerna u know bajaj and me slept together and anu still loves u, but anurag stops her and tells her that he knows that a man who sacrifices his whole life for her couldn't hurt her like he has hurt her so many times.

prerna and bajaj marry....madhvi marries anu's friend...and anu is alone...

everything is going merry and everyone is in lala land until...kamolika..yes the witch decides to kidnap prem2...however, she did this under anu's watch...

so prerna is again angry at anurag...anurag can't bear at what he has done...he's lost his second kid...so he leaves to the states with shravan.

now there is a 20 year leap which is just recent...

they show bajaj and prerna very happy with their own child...a girl named kasak...sneha...prerna's and anu's child...bajaj's children with his first wife (who died but during her life time...she never cared for her children only her career).

anu comes back to india for shravan's sake.

now the new drama starts.

because madhvi married anu's friend...who is vineet...they had a child...named tanisha...who is really bajaj's daughter...that was amistake during his weak time...when he longed for prerna.

hope that made sense if it doesn't just watch the show.

i seriously don't see why u would like to get hooked on a show...i don't watch it a whole lot...i usually read the updates on here...i think that would be a great place to start...the acting of the three four characters...prerna...anu...bajaj...kamolika..are real good.

there is way more to the plot..this was a brief summary....i will do anything then to get back to studying for finals.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafarani-lucki

rabi

Groupbie

rabi

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:35am | IP Logged
it was a nics serial but now.......................Big smile

aashi

aashi

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

jessie..u sure have time..Wink!!!

n americandesi452...u better watch the serial now or  else jessies not gonna spare you..LOL

mano

Goldie

mano

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanx jassie for a big big story

pisceangirl

IF-Dazzler

pisceangirl

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
HEY JESSIE THANKS FOR THE RECAP ...EVEN WE WENT DOWN THE MEMORY LANE...IT WAS GREAT.

Fatty Acid

Fatty Acid

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

hey,

no problem, the summary only took me like fifteen minutes i type fast and i love writing about other people's lives so not to think about mine.

this is such a stressful time of the year with exams and everything...i just wish i was a cat and could sleep all the time and not worry. 

but glad i can of some help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prajju

Post Reply New Post

Go to top