my first OS:ARSHI confession

sama50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is my first os. Hope u like it
 Here it goes
   KHUSHI loses the competition and becomes very upset and go to the kitchen to find or make some Jalebis.There she saw that BOX of SWEET which Shyam had brought .she  thinks that there might JALEBIS in the box and open it.When she opened the box the scorpio comes out of it and bites KHUSHI . khushi faints in the Kitchen.
  ON the other hand ASR is in the search of KHUSHI and ws findind her everywhere for TEASING HER and  reminding her of his CHALLENGE. he finally enters the kitchen and saw that Khushi is LYING on the floor in unconciousness state and the scorpion around her and his bite on KHUSHI  hand from where the blood is comming out .He become worried to see is LOVE lady in danger and shouted her name Khushi in a loud voice.
      In hall every was enjoying in SANGEET Party suddenly heard his voice and without wasting a second rushes towards Arnav voice and reached the spot .
 They saw that Arnav was sitting besides Khushi and blood was coming out of khushi hand.ARNAV take khushi in her arms and without listening to anyone's question move from there and put Khushi in car to took her to hospital . everone also became worried and follows arnav the way to hospital
 ON the WAY to hospital arnav was in in great tension which make him to drive MORE RASHLY
 and roughly.
 Eveyone reached hospital .Arnav was in great tension and KHUSHI is ADMIITED in I.C.U.
 Doctors tell them to wait outside.Arnav was very disturbed .ANJALI di consoles him .Anjali never seen ARNAV in such condition before.
  After 30 minutes doctor comes out from ICU and told everybody that khushi condition is very critical as the poison spreads all in in her body . SHE will be kept under observation under next 24 hours and after that they will tell them about her condition.
  After listening to the doctor arnav leaves the hospital and go to the tempel and pray to the GOD for her health and tell the god that  he only came here because his KHUSHI have a great faith in him and he have to protect khushi, with tears in his eyes and leaves.
 On other side EVERYONE is sitting outside the ICU .PAYAL convinces everyone to go home as it is very late. she will stays with khushi as only one person can stay here.Everyone agreed and leave from there
Arnav go back to the hospital and saw that payal was sleeping on the sofa outside the ICU and  enters KHUSHI room sit on the chair besides her and hold her hand with tears in his eyes and say khushi that she have to be fine in any case,he cant live without her and ask her to reply but she dont   then he yells at at her
Kitni baar kaha hai ke jab mein baat kar raha hota hoon to meri baat dehan se suna karo aur us ka jawab diya karo
 Why DAMMIT ?why  u are not answering me . Tm ne to kaha tha ke agar mein challenge jeet gaya to tum wo har kaam karogi jo mein kahonga to ab mein yeh keh raha hoon KE uhtho Khushi APNI ankhen kholo
SO why are u behaving like this god dammit . MERE paas time nahi hai waste karne ke liye dekho me tumhein akhri baar keh raha hoon uth jao KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA warnaa acha nahi hoga. and he finally burst  on her syaing REACT!!! DAMMIT ,answer me, tum mere saath aisa kaisa karsakti ho, mein tum se PYAAR karta hoon bohot Pyaar .Tears coming out from his eyes and he was about to go outside that Khushi's hand moves. It gives him much happiness and he rushes to doctor and tells that khushi moved her hand.
 DOCTOR goes inside and sees that khushi is awaken. He EXAMINES her and tell to arnav that she is out of danger now.Arnav happines was on seventh sky now. DOCTOR LEAVES THEM ALONE
KHUSHI: kya kaha aap ne abhi
ARNAV: mein ne????
khushi: abhi thodi der pehle
anav:kya ?kab? mein to kuch bhi nahi ke raha tha
khushi: jhoot mat boilye,humne khud suna hai
arnav: Achaa !! Kya suna hai
khushi:ye hi ke aap hum se...
arnav: ke... mein tum se kya???
khushi:dekhiye ab zyaada tang mat karye warna hum phir se behosh ho jayenge
arnav : sshhh, phir kabhi zindagi mein aisi baat mat karna
khushi: Kyun??? aap ko to hamari koi fikar hi nahi hai, aap ko iss se kya fark padta hai
Arnav: Dammit fark padta hai kyunke,...
khyunke mein tum se bohot pyaar karta hoon , pata nahi yeh kab , kyun aur kaise hua ,aur mujhe pata hai ke tum bhi mujh se pyaar karte ho
khushi:hum...
arnav:kyun??? nahi karti ho mujhse pyaar
khushi:hum wo...
arnav:theek hai phir mein yahan se jata hoon .JIS se pyaar karti ho usse yahan bula lo
arnav turned but khushi hold his hand
khushi:aap naraz kyun ho rahe hain .haan hum bhi aap se bohat pyaar karte hain
arnav turns back with a smile and then they both hug each other.

sorry for the mistakes as i wrote in a hurry.
this is my first os i hope you like it .tell me how it is.
   plz press the LIKE button i if u like it and do comments but if u dont like do critcize me on my mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It does'nt seems like your first OS...It's totally awesome..!!..πŸ‘
kohli4ever thumbnail
Awww..cute os..he evn goes to mandir to pray for her...πŸ‘
zaniax thumbnail
awww ...it was a gr8  frst attempt😊
Loved tht part were Arnav was trying to wake her up..those line's were soo true to his character.
Very cute os!!!

sweetfairy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was very nice!!!
You should write more OS's you are very talented!!!
I loved the ending, and a second part to this would be nice...
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your 1st OS! it was really great :)
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey awesome work ...u said it exactly the way i had it in mind , of how a confession would play... only exception was ... in all my mock screenplays, I never allow Arnav to say those three words ... end up keeping them unsaidπŸ˜†
Ended thumbnail
this is really nicly written. hope this happens in the real thing. i wish, lol
xxx
zafi thumbnail
That was fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it.
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb kaash aisa he  ho