Kkusum

Transcript of Mouli Ganguly (VIDHI)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Mouli Ganguly
TV actress

"I'd love to be a part of the film industry. Unfortunately, the film industry doesn't offer great roles for TV actors."

Crystal >
Why did you discontinue (acting in serial) Kkusum ?
Mouli Ganguly > First of all, I am not walking out of Kkusum . I want to opt out of the show because the way they had planned the character (earlier) and the way I expected it to be also, it's not turning out like that. So, it's better to part peacefully and do something where I have a more author backed role.

Rakshak_20 > Are you doing any other serials?
Mouli Ganguly > I am doing Sarkar , which will soon be on air. And I am planning to do another serial. But can't talk about it right now.

Rakshak_20 > Can I know your birthday?
Mouli Ganguly > December 15.

Rakshak_20 > Where has Sakshi gone now? You were great in it.
Mouli Ganguly > Thank you so much. I also loved playing Sakshi . But I guess not too many people are ready to see something different. The serial was about an undercover cop who is a woman.

Rakshak_20 > Are you married? Do you have a crush? Who is your role model?
Mouli Ganguly > No, I am not married, not yet. Looking for someone. I don't have one person as a role model. There are many people whose different qualities I admire. Like Kiran Bedi, the way she has been so strong. Another is Mother Teresa for her selflessness and Madhuri Dixit for her dancing, acting etc. I can go on and on.

Raj8682 > At the beginning of your career you looked absolutely stunning with your long hair and slim figure. But right now you don't seem to be concentrating on your looks. Why?
Mouli Ganguly > I have lost five kgs since then. Now everyone says I should put on a little weight. If you mean the bright sequined sarees, long hair and heavy makeup, it's because the character ( Kahiin Kissi Roz ) was like that. And in Sakshi , an undercover cop cannot be heavily dressed with long her. I always prefer to dress up according to my character (that I play in serials).

Prashant > What are your hobbies? What characteristics would you want to see in a man of your choice?
Mouli Ganguly > My hobbies – I like to paint, read, watch films in any language, watch a good play and being with my very close friends. Characteristics (of my dream man) Honesty, good human nature.

Saurabh_nifft05 > What do you plan to do in the future?
Mouli Ganguly > There is a serial called Sarkar and other projects are there but cannot talk about them till something comes through.

Malvika > Hi Mouli, WELCOME! You look so much glamorous in Kkusum . I love your new makeup and hairstyle. We heard that you are quitting Kkusum. Is it true? I yes, why? And, who is replacing you? Love your work!
Mouli Ganguly > Thanks a ton. I will be opting out of Kkusum because the character is not shaping up the way I expected it to be. But right now, I am (still) shooting with them. I have no idea who will be replacing me.

Todayismybday > Hey, which is your favourite designer perfume? How do you take care of your hair? Any special treatments? And, which is your favourite place in the world out side India?
Mouli Ganguly > Favourite perfume – cool water by Davidoff. I don't take care of my hair that well. I have to blow dry them and iron them. But I try to oil my hair regularly. Actually, my favourite place is Mumbai but if you insist outside India then it's New York because I find it very much (similar to) like Mumbai.

Todayismybday > Who is your favourite in Kkusum group? Who was your first crush? Do you have boy friend now? If yes, what is he like and what is the best thing you like in him? If NO, then... why Mouli? And thanks for coming on chat. I'm a big fan of yours.
Mouli Ganguly > Thank you so much. The whole of Kkusum team is very sweet to me. I am shooting with them for the last few months only but we have become good friends. My first crush - Richard Gere in Pretty Woman . No, I don't have a boy friend - ask God why I don't have a boy friend. May be, I haven't found the right person yet.

Malvika > Can we see you in movies?
Mouli Ganguly > I have done one film called Raincoat with Aishwarya rai and Ajay Devgan. I played the second lead in the movie. If I get something interesting, I would love to be a part of the film industry. But unfortunately the film industry doesn't offer great roles for TV actors.

Mouli ganguly > Ma'm, do you want to go in to the movies as a lead heroine?
Mouli Ganguly > Yes, provided it's a clean film
Todayismybday > Can we know your email address? Do you like it when you go out shopping and people say -- look there, she is "Vidhi" from Kkusum or look at her, she is Mouli!
Mouli Ganguly > Sorry, I don't have an email id. When any actor is acknowledged or recognised for his or her work, it's definetly a good thing.

Naina_arora > Hi "Shaina." I'll always remember you as Shaina than any other name. Do you like to be in this profession for long? And what is your pass time?
Mouli Ganguly > Yes, I know it's ditto with many people since they saw me in the same character for approximately three years. I don't know (about future) as I never dreamt of being an actress and I am an actress today. I don't know what I may decide to do tomorrow. Love to be with close friends and family and watch films.

Sagar_cool2005 > Have you signed any new films after Raincaot ?
Mouli Ganguly > Not yet, I have got offers but none of them are very exciting. I wouldn't like to do something where I will be just standing in the crowd.

Prashant > What do you feel about recent couching cough in Bollywood?
Mouli Ganguly > Casting couch was always there in Bollywood. It's there in the corporate world also but my point is if you have to expose the casting couch, do it the right way and get hold of the right biggies who are into it and who tell young actresses that if you don't go through casting couch you cannot be in the industry.

Malvika > Who is your favourite celebrity in Bollywood and Hollywood? Who will you prefer to go on date with and where?
Mouli Ganguly > In Bollywood my favourites are Amitabh bachchan, Abhishek, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan. In Hollywood - Richard Gere. And I would like to go on a date with all of them! And even if I get to go on a date with one of them, the place doesn't matter.

Nina > Bollywood, as it is today - what is your opinion of it in terms of talent?
Mouli Ganguly > I don't think I am big enough to comment on Bollywood. But as far as films are concerned, Bollywood is trying to experiment with different subjects, different stories and is also giving chance to new directors, which is a good thing.

Chat_guru > Which role would you like to play the most- Vidhi or Shaina and why?
Mouli Ganguly > Shaina of course because she (Shaina) was almost like my second skin for three years.

Chat_guru > Who do you like - John Abraham or Abhishek Bachchan?
Mouli Ganguly > Both are very good. But I would give a little bit more preference to Abhishek Bachchan.

Prashant > Do you think showing skin is necessary to sustain in Bollywood?
Mouli Ganguly > I don't think so. And that's why I haven't done it, but to each his own.

Sign Off Message > Thank you for logging on. Love, Mouli.

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

LostBoyz940 Groupbie
LostBoyz940
LostBoyz940

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thx
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged