I FEEL REALLY SAD!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

YES YES YES!!! I FEEL SO SAD & BAD FOR MANSI JOSHI ROY (PLAYING KKUSUM AT DA MOMENT)....

CMON GUYZ, NAUSHEEN WAS THE BEST KKUSUM BUT DEN SHE LEFT THE SHOW!!! DEN OUR NEW KKUSUM WAS MANSI & SUM PPL STARTED LIKIN HER LYK ME! SHE IS NOT DAT BAD, SHE IS SO NATURAL & I REALLY LIKE HER ACTING BUT NOW THIS OLD KKUSUM IS RETURNING BACK & ITS SO UNFAIR TO MANSI...

NAUSHEEN WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT THE SHOW JUST COZ SHE DIDNT WANTED TO BECOME MOTHER... THEN MANSI WAS THE 1 WHO HELPED EKTA & NOW WHEN SHE IS ALL SETTING SO NAUSHEEN COMES BACK SAYING THAT SHE WANTS TO BE KKUSUM.. Y IS SHE JEALOUS??? I REALLY HATE U NAUSHEEN 4 THIS!!!

I REALLY FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS... THE ALL CREDIT WILL JUST GO TO NAUSHEEN WHILE MANSI WAS THE 1 WHO PLAYED KKUSUM & BECAME A MEMBER OF IT... NAUSHEEN IS SO RUDE!!!😡

I M REALLY SORRY MANSI.. BT U R GNA B MA FAVOURITE KKUSUM!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

No dissrespect Anoli but Nasheen is WAY better then Mansi in all ways crying,acting,looks etc but yea i would say its kind of unfair for Mansi but this is Ekta so anything can happen.

I KNOW NAUSHEEN IS COOL BUT SHE HERSELF TOLD THAT SHE CANT PLAY  A MOTHER... AT THAT TIME MANSI CAME INN & HELPED BUT NOW NAUSHEEN COMES FROM NO WHERE TO JOIN BACK... THATS REALLY SICK!!!

I LIKE MANSI COZ SHE IS NOT SO RUDE LIKE NAUSHEEN!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

I kind of agree with u...its unfair for mansi and i feel bad for her. Oh well, but i am happy as nausheen is coming back! Nausheen suites the role of Kusum much better!

Well, maybe Mansi wanted to leave. Please don't be putting down Nausheen if you don't really know what exactly happened. Mansi is pretty young too, maybe she didn't want to play a mother either. So I don't think you should be callign Nausheen sick until we find out why Mansi is leaving and Nausheen is coming back

Who knows, really?

Edited by xoneha - 19 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago

MANSI IS SO NICE!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

i guess it is unfair to mansi, nut nausheen fits the role better

BUT NAUSHEEN WASN'T THERE AT THE IMPORTANT STAGES WHEN WE NEEDED HER 😡

Well....its true Nausheen did quit cuz of the leap bu the reaseaon they're bringing her back was because of the "CHEMISTRY" bteween Kkusum and Abhay.The Balaji creative head said that Mansi and Anuj doesnt have that "chemistry" between a wife and a husband..it was on Mid-Day!😊