Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

RK @ the MoS premiere..repeats clothes

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

how i treasureddddddddddddd my repeating clothes thread๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....its no more there๐Ÿ˜ญ...how i would have loved to add RK there๐Ÿ˜‰

No stars for the Mistress

At the Mistress of Spice premiere at Fame Adlabs on Thursday night, there was barely any biggies from Bollywood except for Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi.

The film's leading lady, Aishwarya Rai, did not turn up.

Instead, there were the usual lot, especially from the small screen, who turn up at every premiere without fail.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Guess they lapped up the Mistress, with the ma'am herself staying away. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know why Rai stayed away.

Public appearances spell unwanted questions about a certain you-know-who.

at some random children's day gathering(sorry, i'm posting three earlier pics just to confirm...yes, is the same....๐Ÿ˜›)

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
nushie..your siggy says it all ๐Ÿ˜‰
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

nushie..your siggy says it all ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL yeah, i missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my repeatibng clothes thread now....how badly i want to edit it and incluse SS and RK there๐Ÿ˜ญ..if i PM VJ, it takes 3 months for him to reply๐Ÿ˜•

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†

on one hand we have SS and her INFAMOUS WHITE PANTS and now we have RK and her INFAMOUS WHITE TOP๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

๐Ÿ˜†

on one hand we have SS and her INFAMOUS WHITE PANTS and now we have RK and her INFAMOUS WHITE TOP๐Ÿ˜†

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...ok, let me clarify this...SS  wears her white pants everywhere.....every month we see it atleast 5 times...but RK repeats less frequently...first of all, all those huge pics were clicked @ the same event....and this is the second time i'm seeing RK repeat her white shirt........repeating once in a while is ok and everyone of us do that...like the children's day pics were clicked in november, this pic was taken y'day in april..repeating once in 6 months is perfectly normal and all of us do that๐Ÿ˜ณ

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

OMGGG PRIYU....ARE THOSE PINK CHAADIS ON Ashmit๐Ÿ˜ฒ okay more like a dark shade of pink๐Ÿ˜†

LOLAAAAA
Jia thumbnail
besharam khush..kya dekti hai tu? ๐Ÿ˜›

buffie thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

oye khairu, dont tell me u closed ur eyes okay...i know ur eyes went all buggy like SS when u saw his chaadis๐Ÿ˜†

Jia thumbnail
are u kiddin me? i only look at apu. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tiki5434 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

thank youji! ๐Ÿ˜›