Pakistani Serials

TPM UPDATE April 26 n 27(US time)

Ash86 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
salam, namaste, hi
   Well, u guyz already know that Sarina waz doing a Jadoo, well guess what her Jadoo finally came true 😭, Srosh is still upset bout his dad(Faiz)being close to Sarina, so he goes to Ashir's and Faraz house to ask them,when he asked they both were quite for a moment, but Faraz told Ashir that Faiz uncle married Sarina, Srosh, was holdin a glass and it fell..shocked to hear, eyes fill with tear...well after that Sarina is dressed up as a Bride and Faiz takes her to his house, Faiz's Wife(Naila) is shocked to see them like that, Dadi Jaan is also shocked and asked them why is she here? Faiz tells them that he married her and from now no one is going to treat her bad, and she is goin to live in this house from now on, Dadi maa tells Faiz that there is no place for her in this house, Faiz tell Dadi maa that she will stay in Guest room, Dadi maa says yah you said that right, she will only stay as a guest here, so they all are sad n crying now sarina goes to Faiz room and Faiz is sitting there sad, Sarina tells Faiz that i m sorry i am not going to stay here, being all nice to impress him more.., well he says that i shouldn't have done Batameeze with Maa. so he tells her that no u are going to stay here... 😡. Srosh, Dadi maa is trying to Calm his mom(naila) down.. she is soo tensed.. she tell dadi maa k is may mayra kya kasoor tha..she is all loud and crying...! Srosh tells his dadi that i can't believe it my dad will ever do this..! his dadi maa tells him that its ok dear, we all will bother Sarina soo much that she will leave the house by herself! 👏, than sarina goes to the office and there that Mudsar is thinking bout his and Laiba rishta 😡 .. he tells Sarina bout laiba.. n she(Sarina) tells Mudasar that App fikar nahin karain main sub kuch sumbaal loongi..! 😡 Areba is mad at Sarina as well, she tells her that why did u come here?? she tells her that from now on we both will not talk to each other.. she told her that y did u do this? and Sarina thinks that Areba will get happy to know this.. but instead of getting happy areba gets really mad at her... 👏n Sarina Face got kinda tense looking... then she thinks to herself that " areba tumhay mujsay baat karni hi hogi..."😡

so i will update the next one soon as well
till than peace out
hope u liked ma updates.... 😉 Edited by Ash86 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash86 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😡 15 views but NOt a single thankz! 😭