Page   of 3

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

wow amazing fic

thanks jyothi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PriDa OS: Lure Of The Vampire (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

OMG tich i don't have the slightest idea how to tell you about the awesomeness of this OS... Hug Clap 
i loved prithvi as a vampire...he was awesome...the way you described his evilness was awesomeEvil Smile...it was giving me shivers...i love it...HeartEmbarrassed
and damini's character was sooo amazing and beautiful... i loved how she loved him till the end..Heart
and the way you described prithvi's pain at the end,,,it was breath taking...i was literally in tears...Clap
you are an awesome amazing and fabulous writer..i love your style..how you create the suspense and the climax at the end...StarClap
i am in seriously in love with this OS...plz do write more stories like this...Tongue
especially make prithvi a vampire..cuz i fell in love with him in this OS...prithvi as a vampire was an awesome treat BlushingDay DreamingWink
seriously buddy i LOVE this..Heart
amazing job...

-Mah HugHug

thanks mah,Hug
really even i dont have the slightest idea how to thank you..
yup damini loved him to the end, that's what we call true love. accept your love as it is..
and prithvi's pain is what he deserved.. ou! i'm sorry it was a tragedy but i'm evil na i wanted you to cryWink and thanks a lot for appreciating my writing style.. suspense was the main element in this.. thanks for letting me know that i have achieved... it really means a lot.

and yes surely i'll write more like this.. infact i have three one shots coming up out of which one is a suspense and thrilling one like this but not a vampire one. still i promise to make prithvi interesting..
thanks a lot again..SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heaven

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShInG_DeViL

okay tich first of all a huge sorry for commenting so late...
now coming to the update dude do u have any idea how awesome this was...actually no even awesome is a small word...
i have read your earlier pieces of work and i must say you have improved so much as a writer...not that u were not good before but now you are perfect...like seriously perfect...
you OS had everything...it was so captivating not even for one second i felt my interest losing...at first i was a little scared of the length but in the end i was like did it just ended?? it was so short!
you have no idea how much i am into fantasy and vampires and i so loved this evil pri...
i loved pink pastry...best line...very creative piece of work...
i myself had tried to write on supernatural stuff and it is difficult...it is different from normal stuff we write and girl u penned it down so amazingly...
i just loved each and every scene...how he wanted her, how he couldn't touch her, how she fell for him, how he lusted for her, how he killed her and in the end how he was sitting beside her grave, her innocence and his evilness... hats off to us girl...
i just can't tell u how amazing this was...
i would have continued the comment but i have to go in the kitchen...
LOVED this piece of work of yours and would love even more to read something like that from u again...

-Baz

that's ok for late commentbaz aagar comment itna badiya ho toh.. thanks a lot for this.
and secondly dear how would i know how is this ff until you tell me.. now after reading the wonderful reviews of you girls, devil sisters especially i realised yes my hard work paid off..

and yup, i know your fetish for vapires and salvatore brothers especially. i'm glad my prithvi made into it now..

pink pastry wala,, well i tried to show damini as pink that is dream and pri in black that is he represents dark.. there is a reality(white) between dream world and dark world but this is my story na.. so i felt instead of usual black and white i'll use black and pink combination.. .. so ultimately their story has been developed in pink world but has been lost in the darkness forever.. thanks for mentioning this.. its a badge on my creativity.. hugs for that.

supernatural is something i just love writing, trust me once you start writing you'll get addicted to it.. try once.

thanks again baz, the way you appreciated my work and each and every line was pure gold for me.. i'm overwhelmed and it means a lot to me.. thanks from the bottom of my heart.

DaShInG_DeViL

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Wooww, i'm hell late. Ermm Sorry.. Unhappy 

Fabb OS buddy! I simply loved it. Heart

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Wooww, i'm hell late. Ermm Sorry.. Unhappy 

Fabb OS buddy! I simply loved it. Heart

awww!!! thanks zeenat.. never mind on being late. atleast you commented..
thanks a lot dear!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Tich this is soo beautiful.. How did I even Miss reading it... OMG this is reallyyy captivating.. I loved it to core as I luv watching Vampire Diaries..

I knw it's nth like VD apart frm Prithivi being a vampire.. I totally adored how you have portrayed Prithivi, his lust, him being a complete beast followed by his extreme insanity in killing Damini..Cry.. On the other hand Damini's pure and innocent love towards him even on her death bed.. You have done a SUPERB job here Tich.. I must say this OS is BREATH TAKING..

The ending was CLASSIC.. As they say " Love can take us to heaven or hell, but it always takes us to somewhere. Therefore be prepared to travel"..and the way you have written the changes in the so called BEAST Prithivi after centuries is defo the most striking bit.. The way he changed on being in Love, the journey of his heart frm an emotionless heartbeats to a one filled with love and emotions for Damini at the end is the best ever and the greatest part..

Thanks sooo much for the great OS Tich.. I knw I got carried away but I can't help.. I have a habbit to put my two cents on the writing that allures me the most.. Hope you won't mind my ramblings..Wink

TheDreamCatcher

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

Tich this is soo beautiful.. How did I even Miss reading it... OMG this is reallyyy captivating.. I loved it to core as I luv watching Vampire Diaries..

I knw it's nth like VD apart frm Prithivi being a vampire.. I totally adored how you have portrayed Prithivi, his lust, him being a complete beast followed by his extreme insanity in killing Damini..Cry.. On the other hand Damini's pure and innocent love towards him even on her death bed.. You have done a SUPERB job here Tich.. I must say this OS is BREATH TAKING..

The ending was CLASSIC.. As they say " Love can take us to heaven or hell, but it always takes us to somewhere. Therefore be prepared to travel"..and the way you have written the changes in the so called BEAST Prithivi after centuries is defo the most striking bit.. The way he changed on being in Love, the journey of his heart frm an emotionless heartbeats to a one filled with love and emotions for Damini at the end is the best ever and the greatest part..

Thanks sooo much for the great OS Tich.. I knw I got carried away but I can't help.. I have a habbit to put my two cents on the writing that allures me the most.. Hope you won't mind my ramblings..Wink

thanks simmy... trust me i love it when someone rambles on my works.. so you can go ahead and fill the post.. that's the main reason why i still continue writing in this forum.. i do get 50 likes in my other ff but only one worded comments which doest satisfy me.. here though the maximun likes would be 10-15 the comments are just too long which i love to read.. thanks a lot dear...

yes, prithvi was totally negative here and i didnt think twice before killing damini though i was apprehensive before posting it i knew that this would make a better impact.. (oops i think i've got fetish for tragedies since one of my ffs is a tragedy too.. i'm so mean na!)

thanks a lot again jaan.. you really made me happy.. now get geared for my next one shot as mysterious as this!! till them lots of love from my side..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top