Afsar Bitiya

Kitali were outstanding 2dy :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
 OMGG I just loveddd 2dy's episode .Absolutely Awosome . Comody toh bharbhar ke tha LOL n hamare DBPS ka Bhaav khaana bhi tha (Rachu kaisa laga ? Wink ). Lovedd d Temple scene . Pintu was totalyy showing nakhraas n jhoota gussa to our Krishna . n aakhon mein glassses isliye pehen liya taaki koi uske jhoot ko pakad naa paaye Wink.ohhh He looked soo handsome in Orange Embarrassedn d way he turns, wears his glasses n goes frm there was mindblowing . Lovved d attitudeWink heheee I lovedd Pintu's irritating expression when Pinky bumps on him LOL He was not at all interested . LOL

n Finallyy The nautanki Prishna did infront of Ramesh ROFL.OMGG I m still rofling d way they both were acting . Seriously they were completely Overacting n Kitali were awosome in it as they wanted 2 show tht Pintu n Krishna r not born actors so Overacting ho hi jaati hai ROFL . But I simply lovedd it . loveedd d small close gesture b/w Prishna when Krishna holds Pintu's hand n there is minor eyelock b/w them Embarrassed . I just compeltely loveddd d chemistry b/w Kitali . Amazing .I started laughng soo much when BS asks 2 Pintu " samajh gaye naa ? " (Rachu we got our Hitler BS backkk LOLWink) n Pintu suddenly starts his acting " kaaa samjhe ? " haaa ROFL . 

OMGG Lovedd loveddd d full Episode . I m day by day lovingg Prishna very much n their Chemistry is rocking Embarrassed. Can'tt waitt for tommm Big smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 16 January 2012 at 7:37am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchmadhubansenSumy_luv_KMkkushi06shaaziAngeloScuronaneta-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kitali were outstanding 2dy :D" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing moni...seems like a really good epi...cant wait to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nice post dear...i dont belive ki kinshuk itne boore acting bhi kar saktaLOL...really superb actor...hats off kinshuk...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

nice post dear...i dont belive ki kinshuk itne boore acting bhi kar saktaLOL...really superb actor...hats off kinshuk...Clap

Haaa dear Kinshuk nahi Pintu singh bura actor hai LOL .Krishna nahi hoti toh pakda jaata Raesh ke haatho TongueLOL . But Reallyy Hats off 2 Kinshuk , He was mindblowing yaar , to show Overacting along wid Comody is reallyy diffcult task but He did it so well .Hats off 2 him Clap

shabs99AngeloScuro

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
This was a rocking episode!  I absolutely loved it!  What a plan Bablo came up with and how well Pinto and Krishna pulled it off!  I was laughing so hard I had to bit my hand so I didn't wake the rest of my family!

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParmB

This was a rocking episode!  I absolutely loved it!  What a plan Bablo came up with and how well Pinto and Krishna pulled it off!  I was laughing so hard I had to bit my hand so I didn't wake the rest of my family!

LOL I was also laughng like mad while seeng d episode . Even My mom 2 was laughng while watchng it speciallyy When Pintu suddenly starts his overacting n Krishna sits on d floor keeping her one hand on her head .It made me ROFL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.