Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 60

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Hello friends
I comeup with an idea.
What is that??
Wait
Wait 
I'll say yar. . . . . . . . . .

Many people are getting bored including me to wait until the episode. So if you are interested discuss about the serial now.
So it is a way to boost up the forum.
So start BBATians. . . .
In yesterday's episode, Guddu is looking handsome and Billo umaah
So what do you think guys???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnindiluvsagarjps01LeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 5)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hello my dear Pressu, love to see your comments!

I was really happy that since Sunday I have been hearing the "Bhagonwali" and the "na sah na ..." music in both episodes. Its really welcome in my view.

Honestly, even though Guddu looked really handsome, because of the current track I was not able to appreciate it much!  We don't want to see Guddu in those clothes when he is getting married to Neelu.  And Neelu may have dressed well, but the same views apply to her - she should not be Guddu's bride! 

Eagerly awaiting to see what the CVs have in store for us today!

Edited by jps01 - 17 January 2012 at 9:10am

godblessallKeshawnindipressupensink91LeesanSurish

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yess Pressu, Guddu was looking downright FABULOUS!
Too bad we can't clone him!
Actually all the cast of characters looked good in their dressed up garb...just wish Runjhun was the bride and that yellow sari of hers burned!!!

if Runjhun was the bride and Guddu the groom think of all the "happy dances" that would be happening with us BBATians...

Long live BBAT!!!  Hopefully our efforts will save or beloved show and there will be happy GUNJHUN times ahead (this marriage better not take place!!!!)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallKeshawnindipressujps01pensink91LeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
LOL!!! I have to hand it to all you faithful forumers for hanging in there...!! I can barely watch the show these last few days or so...and even so with only one eye open!!  Just too painful for me, but all credit to you , you make me so proud!!  ( Remember to vote,write,post and call Zee today!!)

Really hoping for the best possible result to this "wedding" fiasco today!!! Hope it's not dragged out again, we need the TRPs to improve as of NOW, and this tactic just won't cut it!! Please CVs if this is not in your immediate plans, please make the necessary adjustments and NOW!!! Dear CVs:
End this track and move on to something more amenable to the fans (what's left of us!!) before we lose our beloved show altogether!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnindijps01pensink91pressuSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Gorgeous Guddu personified, but sad!!  I was so upset, didn't notice the other members of the cast.  I never wanted to see G dressed in wedding garb for Neelu Nautanki!  Anybody checked how many rounds of the fire G made? 

Edited by indi - 17 January 2012 at 9:32am

Keshawnjps01pensink91pressuLeesanSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sorry not much input from me. I was not kidding when I said I was saving all the episodes. I cannot bring myself to watch until I know the outcome. Yes, I know I am a coward. But you will hear from me if it gets resolved today as I am very hopeful. pressu, please post your expression update ASAP. We are all counting on it!

Keshawnindijps01pensink91pressuLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

Gorgeous Guddu personified, but sad!!  I was so upset, didn't notice the other members of the cast.  I never wanted to see G dressed in wedding garb for Neelu Nautanki!  Anybody checked how many rounds of the fire G made? 

@indi...Sorry, no...I only had one eye open !!!!

Have to say this is the longest SEVEN days I have ever seen, the clocks MUST have stopped  in LN and all of Kannauj!!

vanfanKeshawnindijps01pressuSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@vanfan - understand your feelings; I think I am getting to be a masochist - putting myself through all that misery - but I cannot resist looking at the show -  it's all because of my love for Bhagonwali - can't ever get enough of it!

vanfanKeshawnjps01pressuLeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top