Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 60

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by keshawn

@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

My Response

Keshawn you are absolutely right about that! There are two of them and I think I'm cognizant of the fact who they are. One is definitely chauvinistic.She does it  so flagrantly. Don't bother to ask whom my suspects are. I wouldn't dare disclose such information.Examine the forum thoroughly and you'll soon unmask the culprit yourself.

@Surish...now you're making me uneasy!!!  What clues should we look for?  You can at least give a clue without naming names??? Is it that serious to be concerned or is it just harmless?? And what do you mean by chauvinistic??? Please explain... the curiousity is killing me!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakKeshawnindijps01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hello my dear friends(BBATians)Smile
From yesterday's episode i felt relief as they are showing Runjhun running from nearly two weeks and it happened now. Oh God Thanks.LOL
Guddu putting Haldi on Neelu.Angry Oh NoooAngry
Amma praying to God Good good continue Clap
Guddu is in a very depressed state like us, he is really helpless.ShockedBroken Heart
By the way Billo looks amazing in her saree.Embarrassed
I want to see Runjhun in another saree as i am bored to watch her in the same saree from months. The first thing Runjhun has to do is to take shower after reunion. LOL LOL LOL
I think that last part and precap is all a dream.Confused
But seriously waiting for reunion as i am tired of this track.Ermm
Gunjhun scenesDay Dreaming
Laddo coming Dancingif possible jhunjhun also ROFL
Gunjhun's honeymoonPartyBlushing

Hope for the best.
Wait and watch.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzgodblessallvanfanamritakKeshawnindijps01pensink91ll-Bliss-llLeesanSurish

amritak

amritak

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keeshawn

Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!

I agree that Neelu will remain until the end of this show.She and Guddu will definitely get married. Because of this inauspicious, occasion, Vishnu will have them convicted and imprisoned for bigamy so that they will reclaim the house. Runjhun and Guddu will reunite probably on the final episode with no more romantic scenes for us, nor any children. Bhagonwali script writers are very immoral in their convictions hence they must never be trusted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01LeesanSurish

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritak

Originally posted by Keeshawn

Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!

I agree that Neelu will remain until the end of this show.She and Guddu will definitely get married. Because of this inauspicious, occasion, Vishnu will have them convicted and imprisoned for bigamy so that they will reclaim the house. Runjhun and Guddu will reunite probably on the final episode with no more romantic scenes for us, nor any children. Bhagonwali script writers are very immoral in their convictions hence they must never be trusted.

Hey yar here i don't agree with you. I am sure that Gunjhun will win. If Guddu marries Neelu, then what will be the meaning of  Love and Bhagonwali.
So i am pretty sure that this marriage will not happen and Guddu belongs to Runjhun and Runjhun belongs to Guddu only.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kavs01Keshawnamritakluvsagarjps01pensink91indiLeesanSurish

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v2590240462pmsMeQ

i watched this video and i miss our Gunjhun very much after watching this video.
In this video both our Gunjhun are awesome and their expressions. . . 
I really feel that i miss such type of chemistry between them during this track.
Waiting for such moments.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakKeshawnluvsagarjps01pensink91LeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by keshawn

@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

My Response

Keshawn you are absolutely right about that! There are two of them and I think I'm cognizant of the fact who they are. One is definitely chauvinistic.She does it  so flagrantly. Don't bother to ask whom my suspects are. I wouldn't dare disclose such information.Examine the forum thoroughly and you'll soon unmask the culprit yourself.

Suresh - Never paid much attention before, but now that you have given  hints  - "chauvinistic" and "flagrantly" -  I'll see if I could be more discerning.  My brain is clouded these days! 

Oh and Surish - never thought you would resist a "dare!" 

Edited by indi - 17 January 2012 at 7:10am

Keshawnjps01LeesanSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@ Keshawn and @ Surish, what are you guys up to now?  Detective work?  I am also eager but why bother - the more, the merrier!

KeshawnindiLeesanSurish

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Keshawn and @ Surish, what are you guys up to now?  Detective work?  I am also eager but why bother - the more, the merrier!

Good detectives too!!! Should have offered their services to my poor G!  He wouldn't have had to go through all this torture now. 

Keshawnjps01LeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top