Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 3)

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Indi,I'm already giving them my support and encouraging my friends, families and benefactors to do the same. Hope it doesn't take a toll for the worse with this vicious woman raining in the show until it draws to a close.Then I'll regret I ever fell in love with this show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahaljps01indiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@ keshawn - Let's hope that the CVs have learnt their lesson and get rid of her as soon as possible.  I want to really enjoy Gunjhun's reunion - want it to last very very long.  we suffered through a long horrible track - so we definitely deserve a long reunion!  Even though I feel like you - never should have fallen in love with this serial, let's keep in mind the saying " It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalKeshawnvanfanjps01LeesanSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalindiLeesanSurish

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Keshawn]
@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? [/QUOTE

Keshawn, Can't say I really noticed, but if it's so, let's hope  they are on our side and not playing both sides!

emilyramtahalKeshawnjps01LeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@ indi...LOL!!!  Waxing poetic now are we???  Good to see that you are in a better frame of mind and encouraging others...that's my girl!!! Keep your chin up!!

@keshawn...hmmm... what makes you think so??

Rest assured,...it's not me, there's just one of me on the forum !!! And one of me is more than enough !!!Wink!!!

emilyramtahalKeshawnjps01indiSurish

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
. hanging in there

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalKeshawngodblessallvanfanjps01LeesanSurish

emilyramtahal Newbie
emilyramtahal
emilyramtahal

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I used to frequently visit this forum but when this Neelu track was introduced I couldn't help but disappear from it completely. Seeing Neelu applying Sindoor on Neelu's forehead indicates that Runjhun failed to reach in time to stop the wedding. The writers of this show betrayed it's supporters especially the Hindu community and must not let go unpunished. Therefore I wouldn't mind if this show ends at least on a good note! I looked forward to Runjhun and Guddu becoming parents. It would have been much better if Guddu was accused of committing adultery and a pregnant Runjhun disappeared from the show for a while instead of having a kidnapping track. Their union being Guddu finding Runjhun almost about to give birth to their first child/children.I'm really sorry for the characters though, especially Himmanshoo who has worked very hard to hold up this show in Nivedita's absence for the past two months. Unfortunately he got ill and as a result, we had to withstand a prolonged annoying Neelu track for another week or two. Nivedita and Himmanshoo had returned but yet Neelu is still there. I'm afraid that these two will get married and Runjhun will have to dissolve their marriage making it null and void. What a non typical reunion!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzLeesanSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshawn

@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 

My Response

Keshawn you are absolutely right about that! There are two of them and I think I'm cognizant of the fact who they are. One is definitely chauvinistic.She does it  so flagrantly. Don't bother to ask whom my suspects are. I wouldn't dare disclose such information.Examine the forum thoroughly and you'll soon unmask the culprit yourself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Go to top