Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 60

Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 3 Page 60

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Want to see Neelu's joy becomes sorrow and Guddu's sorrow becomes joy as soon as Runjhun enters the temple and crashes the inauspicious wedding.To create pangs of suspense Pappu and his men may also arrive on the scene of this bigamous ritual. However their dreams and aspirations will definitely be shattered when the entire truth of Pappu's and Neelu's collusion in plan is revealed by Runjhun to Guddu who will avenge them all by attacking them with full force.Wish that Neelu dies under the hands of Pappu. If not, plummet off Kali Ghat. Guddu is still married to Runjhun who is still alive and with this subsequent marriage taking place constitute a crime of bigamy.Such wedding is invalid under the constitution of the Hindu's jurisdiction and any parties who are still married and committing such an act shall  on conviction be punishable with rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years and also be liable to fine. " It has been urged before us that among Hindus the institution of marriage is a sacrament, and that marriage is part of Hindu religion which is regulated by what is laid down in the Shastras. It is further pointed out that a Hindu marries not merely for association with his mate, but in order to perpetuate his family by the birth of sons. It is only when a son is born to a Hindu male that he secures spiritual benefit by having someone who can offer oblations to his own shade when he is dead and to the shades of his ancestors, and that there is no heavenly region for a sonless man. Therefore, the institution of polygamy is based upon the necessity of a Hindu obtaining son for the sake of religious efficacy." 

Edited by Surish - 16 January 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalvedi821ljcruzKeshawnjps01CleosindiLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion Thread for 16th-20th January (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@ Surish - thank you!  Can't wait for Kali Ghat - it's too far.  In the meantime, I would love to see Runjhun give Nilu such a hard blow  that she falls all the way from the top of the temple to the bottom.  Then we can proceed to throw her  off Kali Ghat!

Edited by indi - 16 January 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalKeshawnjps01pensink91CleosLeesanSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Yes Indi may Runjhun give her the superb knock out! Indi I wish for Bhagonwali to continue broadcasting on Zeetv network so this forum will have the opportunity to go on .I't's indeed the best among them as they fail to surpass our analytical, thinking capabilities 

Edited by Surish - 16 January 2012 at 1:23pm

emilyramtahalKeshawnjps01pensink91CleosindiLeesan

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ Surish - In the midst of my sadness, you always manage to make me smile!  How I want Bhagonwali to continue.  I just love this serial so very very much!

emilyramtahalKeshawnvedi821jps01CleosLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@indi????  Hey , what are you today?? Jack -in-the-box??? You are popping up all over the forum!!! When are you going to come up for some air???   Smile!!!

Hang in there sweetie, we'll survive, no matter what happens!!!! 

All we can do is try our best , and I'm sure most of us are doing just that!!!

To my fellow forumers: Please consider calling Zee India personally.And if possible, encourage family and friends to do the same!!  Explaining to Zee that we have no role in the TRPs, but that so many of us love and support the show anyway... to the point of BBAT having a huge international following, may go a long way. I know there are some members in Europe, UAE etc., please try and do the same. Our voices are all we can offer right now, and Zee NEEDS to HEAR them...loud and clear!!!

PS:  Buy a phone card if you have to!! The relevant phone nos. are on Rashaa's post on the BBAT ending thread. Please give it a try!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalvanfanKeshawnCleosjps01indi

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Apparently many forum members left this forum completely and ventured into other forums since the introduction of the Gunjhun separation track by the CV"S, how sad! Like this wedding will take place after all since Guddu was seen applying Sindoor on Neelu's head. Hope this is just a hoax or one of Guddu's delusions and  Runjhun stops the wedding before the final vow is made. Wish for Neelu to make her exit either by tomorrow or the following day because if she continues to be part of this show there will definitely be a drastic decline in TRP'S resulting in Bhagonwali being removed completely off the air.  For the love of God, please give Bhagonwali another chance to reach a whole number by giving it your tremendous support so that this show will continue to be aired on Zeetv whether you are an ardent supporter or not, especially those in India

Edited by Cleos - 16 January 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahalKeshawnjps01pensink91indiLeesan

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
 Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emilyramtahaljps01pensink91indiLeesan

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@ Leesan - Am so nervous and jumpy that I could definitely be Jack-in-the Box! You are so strong, I  envy you.   I never thought I would need the people in this forum so much!  You are all like family - giving me comfort and moral support!  Thank you all so much!  I take comfort from your bravery!  I'm hanging in there, barely clinging though! 

@ Cleos and Keshawn - Take heart!  let's be brave - this marriage will never be finalised.   Our Runjhun will reach in time to save her beloved Gudduji!  Hope this part ends tomorrow so the TRPS could start climbing!  In the meantime, let's keep fighting for our BBAT!

emilyramtahalKeshawnvanfanvedi821jps01pensink91Leesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top