Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Indi may Runjhun give her the superb knock out! Indi I wish for Bhagonwali to continue broadcasting on Zeetv network so this forum will have the opportunity to go on .I't's indeed the best among them as they fail to surpass our analytical, thinking capabilities  Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Surish - In the midst of my sadness, you always manage to make me smile!  How I want Bhagonwali to continue.  I just love this serial so very very much!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@indi????  Hey , what are you today?? Jack -in-the-box??? You are popping up all over the forum!!! When are you going to come up for some air???   ðŸ˜Š!!!

Hang in there sweetie, we'll survive, no matter what happens!!!! 

All we can do is try our best , and I'm sure most of us are doing just that!!!

To my fellow forumers: Please consider calling Zee India personally.And if possible, encourage family and friends to do the same!!  Explaining to Zee that we have no role in the TRPs, but that so many of us love and support the show anyway... to the point of BBAT having a huge international following, may go a long way. I know there are some members in Europe, UAE etc., please try and do the same. Our voices are all we can offer right now, and Zee NEEDS to HEAR them...loud and clear!!!

PS:  Buy a phone card if you have to!! The relevant phone nos. are on Rashaa's post on the BBAT ending thread. Please give it a try!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apparently many forum members left this forum completely and ventured into other forums since the introduction of the Gunjhun separation track by the CV"S, how sad! Like this wedding will take place after all since Guddu was seen applying Sindoor on Neelu's head. Hope this is just a hoax or one of Guddu's delusions and  Runjhun stops the wedding before the final vow is made. Wish for Neelu to make her exit either by tomorrow or the following day because if she continues to be part of this show there will definitely be a drastic decline in TRP'S resulting in Bhagonwali being removed completely off the air.  For the love of God, please give Bhagonwali another chance to reach a whole number by giving it your tremendous support so that this show will continue to be aired on Zeetv whether you are an ardent supporter or not, especially those in India Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
 Hope this irritating woman does not spend this entire week to frustrate us viewers to the optimum level.I have no confidence in the CV'S whatsoever. Maybe it was they who decided to end the show on their own with dignity I hope. They even probably don't mind whether the TRP"S increase or not..Huh! Like we will have  to stomach Neelu until the show finally ends with less of Gunjhun romantic scenes. From what I saw today, this track could drag by weekend. How ridiculous!
indi thumbnail
@ Leesan - Am so nervous and jumpy that I could definitely be Jack-in-the Box! You are so strong, I  envy you.   I never thought I would need the people in this forum so much!  You are all like family - giving me comfort and moral support!  Thank you all so much!  I take comfort from your bravery!  I'm hanging in there, barely clinging though! 

@ Cleos and Keshawn - Take heart!  let's be brave - this marriage will never be finalised.   Our Runjhun will reach in time to save her beloved Gudduji!  Hope this part ends tomorrow so the TRPS could start climbing!  In the meantime, let's keep fighting for our BBAT!
Keshawn thumbnail
Indi,I'm already giving them my support and encouraging my friends, families and benefactors to do the same. Hope it doesn't take a toll for the worse with this vicious woman raining in the show until it draws to a close.Then I'll regret I ever fell in love with this show!
indi thumbnail
@ keshawn - Let's hope that the CVs have learnt their lesson and get rid of her as soon as possible.  I want to really enjoy Gunjhun's reunion - want it to last very very long.  we suffered through a long horrible track - so we definitely deserve a long reunion!  Even though I feel like you - never should have fallen in love with this serial, let's keep in mind the saying " It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"
Keshawn thumbnail
@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? 
indi thumbnail
[QUOTE=Keshawn]
@Indi and Surish
I've the strangest feeling that some constituents within this forum has more than one aliases, don't you agree? [/QUOTE

Keshawn, Can't say I really noticed, but if it's so, let's hope  they are on our side and not playing both sides!