India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK (Page 2)

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged

No offence Ashish2004, but are you mad???

Disha is brilliant in her acting and her chemistry onset with DK is mindblowing!

I agree with Punjabi Girl, you have to be new to the show not to appreciate her acting! She is awesome!

Weird teeth? - omg, you are too much!!!

As for DK's name - what is wrong calling him DK? He just won't be DK if people go running around calling him Dushyant!!!

Come on yaar, be a little open-minded!!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

even i like chavi a lot... td without chavi or ashish  isnt worth watching ... the chemstry between the two are mind blowing ... and chavis acting has improved a lot ...considering the fact that this is her first serial and she hasnt attend any acting school ,chavi is pretty good in acting....and chavi is a very beautiful girl with a lovly smile despite her teeth

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hey

i agree with everyone TD without Chavvi wouldn't be the same..she rocks and Dk and her share a amazing chemistry..

TD without Chavvi and even Ashish i would never watch it..

SamyBig smile

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

I agree with all of you.. Disha is a role.. that we all want to see a new and fresh face with. I would have never watched this serial with any other actor/actress as Disha and DK.. ... I'm not great fan of Chavi.. as of Ashish.. but I think she has done her job good..

~memsaab

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with all of u guys

Our D lady has a REAL spark in her...sometimes i feel that she acts better than ashsih himself..like in teh night scene..he dialogues nad expressions and everything was sooooo perfect..that ashsih din't raelly stand up to her....cahvvi is simply awsome..SHE IS NOT ANNOTINg...i admit kussum is hella sati savitri and annoying..but dish...no no no...she is jsut too good...plus if cahvi wasnt in this show..then i dont think anybody would watch this show....I mean they would cuz Dk is in it..but teh CHEMISTRY THAT ASHISH AND CHAVVI IS SHARE IS SPECIAL..

I tell u  Its all about Chemistry!LOL

-bomby
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I think the role of Disha was tailor made 4 Chavvi.......really couldn't c any other actress in that role..............SmileLOL

As for DK well that goes so well with his persona & character as opposed 2 his full nameWink..........

& ofcoure the 2 of them together just have such gr8 chemistryWink...........definitely wouldn't watch TD if they changed the actors............

Mamta

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

I agree with Mamta.  Chavvi fits the role of Disha very well.. like a glove!  I wasn't a fan of Chavvi's acting initially but she's getting better with each episode.  Her face is so innocent and I think perfect for the role of Disha. 

And DK is just DK!  That's why we love him sooo much.  But I do like it when Disha calls him Dushyant once in a while Wink.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hya Bomby,

I agree with u fully--------------

((( I tell u  Its all about Chemistry!LOL)))

Together Chavi and Ashish put the screen on fire hot hot toooo hot!!!!!!

Wonderful on screen couple !!!!!!!Big smile

mink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index