Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK

Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Whats with the name DK?

why can't they say his real name. Why don't they tell us his real name?

This show is good but I feel like they need to change Disha because MAN, she can't act for beans!!! sort of like the new Kkusum! and she has weird teeth. ARGDead

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
In the serial the name DK is for Dushyant Kumar Seghal but his real name is Ashish Nayyar
punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I don't know what you're talking about Disha's acting is very great. You must be new to the show that is why you don't like her. The name D.K. goes with the character very well. Keep on watching the show and you will enjoy it.
sweet n sour Senior Member
sweet n sour
sweet n sour

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
td wud not be the same without chavvi. i think shes really good. i dont think id watch it if she was changed!
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged

I love Chavvi as Disha. I think she just plays the character so good and TD will not be same without her or DK. They have such a good on screen chemistry and that is the reason that this show is on the top of the list and high TRP's.

majaClapClap

numba_1_jatti Senior Member
numba_1_jatti
numba_1_jatti

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i luv the name DK, it gives his character a little extra. i used to think that disha needed changing, but now i think her acting is really gud, especially lately in the uk.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Tumhari Disha will never be Tumhari Disha without Chavvi

I am a big fan of Chavvi, she is a great actor, i can't seem to picture DK with any other woman, she brings out the true gentleman hidden inside of him...............i love her (as an actress) and hope she reaches great heights in the acting career and she looks stunning in her transparent sarees, carries herself beautifully.  She also has a perfect set of teeth, i don't see anything wrong with.

This ones for ChavviThumbs Down

PS: I like Dk being called Dk, i don't like him being called Dushyant, the name Dk gives him a certain persona whereas Dushyant sounds a bit too conservative for my liking.  Dk sounds more MACHO, just like our man himself.

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 14 April 2005 at 8:26am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged

IF don't only have Dk fans but Disha fans as well

Clap, to all loyal Td fans..............

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 14 April 2005 at 8:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index