Posted: 12 years ago

Aka " Parichay of the Week "

&

This week our chosen member to grilled is a member who have been here right 4rm the start of the show ..She takes active participation in every discussion ..

Its none other than  Pooja
aka

rdfan

Congratulations Pooja

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week..! ๐Ÿท
Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week ..! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And now time for the grilling๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

First; some general questions:

User Name:
How did I get started with India Forums:
Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  
My hobbies, More about me:
 What I like best @ IF: 
What I would like to see more @IF:
And finally, why the username rdfan :

Cmon Parichayiians
What are u waiting for ..
Its now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry her ..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Credits:

Thanxx to ::
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Mistycolours

Parichay Dev Team 
CONGO SHONGO Poojaaa๐Ÿค—
I will be Back To attack U ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But FOr Now here are My FEW QUESTIONS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

UR FAV COLOR???๐Ÿ˜Š
UR fav Feature??๐Ÿ˜›
FAV Movie?? and TV SHOW other than Parichay??๐Ÿ˜‰
What is Ur Relationship with Broom???๐Ÿคฃ
Imagine U r Going For a 2 hr Dinner with ur Most Favorite THAKRAL, RICHA and Raveena ..What U like To order For Them??? Other than posion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and How will u spend Time with All of Them???๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

WHO IS UR MOST FAVORITE??? Thakral or Rictha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

WHICH Time U miss the Most??? College Time Or school Time??
Ur Fav School Memory??
If U Get a chance To change One thng From Parichay forum Then what wil be that????

WHAT U THINK ABT THESE PERSONS??๐Ÿ˜‰

Sahasra
Lamrani
Neeme
Shabz
Minnie
Norzar
Nidhi

SO THESE ARE MY FEW QUESTIONS ONLY๐Ÿ˜ณ..WILL BE BACK SOON DEAROO...๐Ÿค—

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
โ˜บ๏ธ...the blush bec of the hotness of the hot seat which cannot get hotter than me๐Ÿคฃ...hai ye kya kar diya ...but thankoo ab aur kya kahoon๐Ÿคฃ
congrats rdfan๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you deserved it ๐Ÿ˜‰
1. What was your reaction when you found out, you were the next MOTW??
2. How do you feel right now??
3. Fav food?
4. Fav sport?
5. Fav past time?
6. Fav subject?
7. Fav brand?
8. Fav outing?
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, alone, which actor/any family member/or anyone, would you like to bring along??

1.  How'll u describe u'rself ?

2.  If u r granted 2 wishes, wat wud that b ?
Originally posted by Dew-drop

User Name:rdfan
Profession: Engineer workin as Asst Project Manager at a IT/Telecom Firm๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†
How did I get started with India Forums:Was it MJHT or PR videos for my aunt that i was in search of and hit upon IF then
Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...:  Sammyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ
My hobbies, More about me:Love to read , watch sports and play tennis, soccer , cricket , basketball..u name it ๐Ÿ˜†...and i also love listening to music and cooking as well at times๐Ÿ˜†
 What I like best @ IF: Oh def the ppl out here ...made some great close pals here
What I would like to see more @IF:A little fun approach to entertainment cuz these are just shows meant for entertainment and have fun on nothing more than that
And finally, why the username rdfan :Well Rahul Dravid is my fav sportsperson so RD as in Rahul dravid ...and fan ...cuz i am his fan๐Ÿ˜†

Parichay Dev Team -Thankyou DT for giving me this mahaan seat for this week
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by neeme

CONGO SHONGO Poojaaa๐Ÿค—
I will be Back To attack U ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But FOr Now here are My FEW QUESTIONS๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†-Why attack ...tum Witcha fan ho sach mein sirf attack hi soojhta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

UR FAV COLOR???๐Ÿ˜ŠBlack
UR fav Feature??๐Ÿ˜›Eyes ...ankhein bolti hain ๐Ÿ˜†
FAV Movie?? and TV SHOW other than Parichay??๐Ÿ˜‰Oh i have a huge list of fav movies ...and TV show..Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is a fav along with Dil kya chahta hai n Dekh bhai Dekh and a whole list of pakistani drama's๐Ÿ˜†
What is Ur Relationship with Broom???๐ŸคฃMeri and meri broom ki prem kahani hai mushqil do lafzon mein ye bayaan na ho paaye๐Ÿ˜†
Imagine U r Going For a 2 hr Dinner with ur Most Favorite THAKRAL, RICHA and Raveena ..What U like To order For Them??? Other than posion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and How will u spend Time with All of Them???๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Hey bhagwaan tumne apni bala mere sir baandh di ...chi chi chi๐Ÿ˜†...but ab ye teen hain to koi i will order for them icecream taaki meetha khaake ..and thande dimaag se meri baat sunne or Kunal ka peecha chod dein...and in the two hrs we will device ki Siddhi ko kaise hataye or mujhe kaise Kunal k saath fix karen๐Ÿคฃ

WHO IS UR MOST FAVORITE??? Thakral or Rictha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thakral uncle๐Ÿ˜†

WHICH Time U miss the Most??? College Time Or school Time??School
Ur Fav School Memory??each moment frm school is special for me ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
If U Get a chance To change One thng From Parichay forum Then what wil be that????Change one thing ...nothing cuz i think our forum is top class as it is ...but maybe get ppl to b a little more active ๐Ÿ˜†

WHAT U THINK ABT THESE PERSONS??๐Ÿ˜‰

Sahasra-My fellow Maneka ,broom member , partner in crime๐Ÿ˜†...totally lovable ,bindass...kind of person, a complete sweetheart

Lamrani-Another fellow maneka and a broom club member who was with a feather but ditched it for a broom ab humara prem Kunal prem pe bhaari padha๐Ÿ˜†...totally funloving ...and bindass , complete sweetheart cuz meri ek aur partner in crime hain yeh๐Ÿ˜†

Neeme-Taareef karoon kya uski jisne inhe banaya ๐Ÿ˜‰...hai ab jise raveena ,witcha se pyaar ho woh kitna mahaan aur sweet hoga bas yeh waise hi hain ...another complete sweetheart ...totally lovable and ya my broom club ki zabardast member and haan ye maneka bhi hai ...chotti si maneka๐Ÿ˜†

Shabz-Awww Shabz and me frm our LTL days ...super cool ...uber sweet ...and compltly fun ..with a cool sense of humor ...totally my type- masoom๐Ÿ˜†...and co founder of Broom club๐Ÿ˜‰...me cant say lovable cuz Tanu will cum after me๐Ÿ˜†

Minnie- Compltly Fun...and my Positivity ki moorat ...who is a life saver in bad times ...totally sweet ๐Ÿค—

Norzar- Very fun ...with a lot of soap knowledge๐Ÿ˜†..another cute member i love interacting with

Nidhi- Avi's ki queen ...another sweet n cute member but she doesnt participate much in EDT๐Ÿ˜ญ

SO THESE ARE MY FEW QUESTIONS ONLY๐Ÿ˜ณ..WILL BE BACK SOON DEAROO...๐Ÿค—Thankooo ji for itne pyaare questions๐Ÿค—

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Hi Pooja, Mujhe Broom club membership se kab terminate kiya gaya๐Ÿ˜•? I left and closed my KPFC long time ago to join the KBC and now you are notifying me that I was never even admitted in the broom club๐Ÿ˜ญ? And here I thought apart from being a Menka club member, I was also a veteran KBC member. 
Hey bhagwan.. you and Rani, approx. my age and both married... mujhe jaake doob marna chahiye! ๐Ÿคฃ
Vaise congrats on being Parichay of the week!

My questions...

Ideal date:

If you could change on thing abt Parichay (taking Ritcha out the serial not allowed..) that would be?

Fiction/Non-fiction books?

Fav. disney character?

Fav. holdiay spot?

Chal bas itne hi... for now!

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago