My Final Good-Bye

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

My Final Good-Bye

A couple of weeks ago I posted a topic saying that I wont be on for awhile because of exams and thankfully the exams are over((I did good!!😃))

But now my tennis practice has started and I am extremely busy now as my workload from the teachers has increased...what with projects and such

I have realized that I will not be able to give this forum the same devotion I once did and its wrong for me to keep you guys in false hopes

I also have to say that for the 2 days I had msn messenger...that has been deleted

For the weeks I had yahoo messenger...that has also been deleted😭 

The reason this happened was because my computer was slowing down from this and I had no choice but to delete it

So this is my final good-bye...if I ever have free time and get the chance to visit...I will...but I'm so busy I doubt it will happen😭 

If you need to talk with me or just like chill dude...you could always email me...umm my email address is in my profile😊

I don't think I've ever thanked Vijay for creating this forum so I could make such wonderful friends

Thank you Vijay...thank you so much...it wouldnt have been possible without you

Wow I'll miss you guys sssssoooooo much😭

Ill never forget any one of you!!!

🤗

With Lots of Love,

Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai14 thumbnail
hottie 😭 we will miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear.

You were a great assest to the forum and one of the nicest, funniest people in this forum.

Good luck in school, tennis and everything u undertake. Vist us whenever u have time. And always my dear stay as sweeeet, nice and funny as you are. Never change. You will surely be missed. I will email u sometime 🤗 🤗 . If u ever want to talk you know where to reach me. Once again hottie and my memsaab we will all miss u sooooo much,

Love,

sai (Zindi)
_Anonymous_ thumbnail

I think Im going to cry zindi...ill miss you so freaking much

you were one of the closest people to me on here...you so totally rock dude😭

And another sad thing is that after like 5 months I became sooo close to becoming a goldie and now Im leaving before I get the chance

How crappy is that😆

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh Naina I will miss you. 😭. Good Luck with everything.

Take Care and try to login when ever you get a chance.

mahn786ch thumbnail

We will miss you dear friend!

Best of luck with your exams!!!

And come back soon! Good luck!

bas02 thumbnail

oh nunzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!😭

will miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo much yaar!!! we had some great time😭

Visit us as soon as you get time!! don't forget us!! we will always remember you!!😭keep in touch and good luck for everything ahead!!

buzz😊

sai14 thumbnail
😭   ðŸ˜­ hottie i am really crying right now. I have had a very very bad day and now the news that u r leaving 😭

thx for the compliment hottie. You are also sooooooooooo wonderful and one of the nicest people!!
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awww Naina...I'm going to miss you as well as your witty and hilarious posts😭😭😭 And you are so close to becoming a goldie buddy!😭

Good to hear that you did well on your exams😊 Take care and keep visiting the forum.

Love,

Amisha

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please tell me this isn't true.....please please please!!!

This can't be happening!!!

If you have to leave...all I would like to say is...YOU LIKE SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!!!

You are such a wonderful person...funny,sweet,friendly,kind,understanding....so so so many good qualities that make you just...Perfect!!!

Wow.... I still can't believe you are leaving...Am I really that lucky??

Lol...that's the last bad joke I have to offer!!!

May you succeed in everything you do...All your wishes come true...And you get all the happiness in the world...and more!!

While writing this message I've written things..then deleted them..But one thing that was the base of everything I wrote ws that..you are one of the "Best Friends" I've ever had and I can't even tell you how much I'm going to miss you!!

Lots of love,

🤗

Always stay the same...you'r already better than the best!!!

fingirl thumbnail
we are going to miss u Naina.good luck with everything and please do visit us sometimes 😭