Kasauti Zindagi Ki

MY KZK STORY-PART 7

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Story till now- Mr b and Pooja are becoming close to each other. When Mr b and prerna are getting romantic, prerna feels uncomfortable. mr b is upset due to this.

Now the story takes a new turn from this part- There are a lot of unanswered questions -  What lies beneath the 'ideal husband' exterior self of mr b? Why is Prerna uncomfortable everytime mr b tries to get romantic with her...?  Will anurag be able to clear out all the problems and confusions in his life now?

Part 7:

Mr b is upset as prerna is uncomfortable in his presence when they are alone. He goes to his room. Prerna goes to his room and says "mr b , I want to talk to u abt something." Mr b says rudely "Prerna I am very sleepy. Can we talk later?" Prerna says "but this is something important..." mr b "but I am very very sleepy. plz prerna, don't disturb me now." "ok mr b, good night."
While Prerna is leaving mr b's room, his phone rings. He picks up the phone and says "haan pooja...bolo....nahi, nahi...I wasn't sleepy...haan bus tumhare phone ka hi intezaar kar raha tha..yeah...so tell me..." Prerna gets suspicious again. Mr b's voice lowers so she can't hear him properly. But she realises all is not well between mr b and pooja, when she hears him almost screaming "Pooja plz...meri baat to suno...pooja pyar koi khel nahi hain...tum jaanti ho yeh sab kitna complicated hain...mujhe tumhara support chaahiye pooja...u know the situation..pooja listen! hello, hello, hello? phone kaat diya- OH SHIT !!! "
Prerna goes to her room...She thinks to herself "Aaj aisa kyun lag raha hain ke koi toofan aane wala hain...mera aur mr bajaj ka rishta ab ek naye mod par aaya hain...kya yeh uska aakhri mod hain.."

Next morning, Mr B goes to work early. After some time, a servant comes and says "Madam. saab apni file bhool gaye. He has asked for a blue file." Prerna goes to his room and sees the blue file. She opens it. It's a thick file with lots of business-related papers. A paper is coming out of file. Prerna tries to tuck it in. Then she realises that this is the only paper that isn't filed. She takes that paper out. It's a print out. It is actually a letter with  mr b's official letterhead. Prerna says to herself "kuch important paper hain shaayad, i must gv it to mr b. " she glances over it and realises that this is not a business letter but a personal letter. She starts reading and gets THE SHOCK OF HER LIFE "My dearest Pooja, u r my jaan... I love you...i can't live without you..only you can make me happy. Sweetheart, I will not let anything come between us. If you trust me, and our love, plz meet me at the following address today at 6 pm. I want to explain everything to you. Today, i want to remove all the barriers between us. I hope you will come there. Agar tumhe Rishabh Bajaj par bharosa hain, to aa jao..ek mauka de do mujhe...plz....This is the address-"
Prerna sees the address. It's mr b's small 10th floor flat, where he stayed sometimes. Prerna is shocked. She feels as if the walls of her house are shattering. She reads the letter again and again. Then she keeps the letter back in mr b's file and gives the file to the servant. He goes. Prerna bursts into tears.
Prerna keeps contemplating the whole day. Then she calls up mr b and asks "can you come home early today?" mr b" sorry prerna mujhe bohot imp kaam hain" prerna says to herself "i know ur important work" After crying for some more time, she thinks to herself "Mr b always accused me of hving a soft corner for anurag. But  I never cheated on him. Mr b never acknowledged my love and sacrifice. Today, I will not sit here crying..I will catch him red-handed..."

Prerna goes to the building where the office flat is, at sharp 6:05 pm. She sees mr b's car parked outside. she takes the elevator and reaches the 10th floor. She opens the door with a spare key. she sees pooja and mr b sitting in the room. Though she was expecting this, she feels the shock. They are sitting on a couch. There are red roses, candles, etc. all over the place. Pooja is looking upset . Mr b is sitting next to her, talking softly to her and holding her hand. Then he puts his arm around her and she rests her head on his shoulder. Prerna is unable to take it anymore. She storms in. Pooja and mr b r shocked to see her. Mr b "prerna...tum yahan? What r u doing here?" prerna "surprized to see me? Aap ko kya laga, i won't know abt ur affair with this girl?" then she targets pooja "tum- sharam nahi aati tumhe ek shaadishuda aadmi se affair karte hue? " pooja is scared due to prerna's verbal attack. Mr b says angrily "prerna just stop it. Just shut up" prerna says angrily "aap se mujhe yeh ummeed nahi thi. Maine hamesha aap ka saath diya. Aur aap ne..." mr b "prerna we'll talk abt this later. Now plz keep quiet and get out. Just leave us alone. " Prerna says "Aaj mujhe pata chala aap ka asli chehra. dhokhebaaz..." Mr b says angrily "Prerna....apni hudd mein raho...bohot bol chuki ho tum. " Prerna looks at pooja and says "Tum jaisi ladki jo shaadishuda aadmiyon ko fasaati hain.." Mr b is very angry. He says "Prerna tumhe jo kuch bhi kehna hain mujh se kaho. Pooja ko kuch mat kaho. Is mein us bechari ki koi galati nahi hain. Aur yahan tamasha karne ki jarurat nahi hain. Tum isi waqt yahan se chali jao. Jao yahan se. JUST LEAVE." prerna again points to pooja and says "u are asking me to leave so that u can continue ur romance with this girl? Are...apne to yeh bhi nahi socha ke yeh ladki aapki beti ki umar ki hain. " mr b loses his temper now. He screams "Prerna !!!!!"  and slaps prerna. Mr b's slap is so hard that prerna falls and stumbles on a nearby chair.Prerna's hand gets bruised by a nail in the wooden chair and it gets injured. Prerna cries due to pain. Her purse slips from her hand and falls down near mr b's feet. mr b and pooja stare at prerna with shocked faces.  Pooja says "oh my god...sir...yeh sab..." mr b says "Don't worry pooja.." and puts his arms around her. Pooja hugs him. Prerna watches them-her face filled with hurt and betrayal.

At Basu house, anurag is sitting in the hall. He gets a sudden intuitive feeling that something is wrong somewhere. His mom says "Beta kya hua.." anurag says "pata nahi ma..mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hain ke prerna kisi mushkil mein hain..."
anurag gets up and dials prerna's cell. At mr b's flat, prerna's cell starts ringing suddenly in her purse,which is at mr b's feet- away from prerna's reach.  mr b , prerna and pooja stare at the ringing mobile. Prerna tries to get her purse but she is unable to move.  she winces in pain.  mr b picks up the purse, takes out the mobile, sees anurag's name and just switches it off. Anurag says to himself "Yeh prerna ne apna mobile kyun switch off kiya?" Anurag calls up Mr b. He takes the phone and says "Kahiye mr basu. " anurag says "mr b, how is prerna? i tried her number but it is switched off." Mr b says "Mr basu, mujhe pata nahi prerna kahan hain...meri aur uski subah se baat hi nahi hui..i thought she was with u ..." anurag "nahi mr b...woh mere saath nahi thi...to phir woh gayi kahan.." "pata nahi mr basu, lekin aap itna kyun pareshan ho rahe hain...I'll tell prerna to give u call when she reaches home. Bye" he switches off the phone, and says to prerna in a cold voice. "aaj tumne yahan aa kar bohot badi galati kar di prerna"  Prerna looks at mr b with shock and fear. Mr b's determined face is expressionless. Edited by tulip - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OK!
so now we have another TWIST!!
keep it up!
it's v.interesting!
BRAVO!😃
Ronit thumbnail
SUPERB!!!!! yaar tumhara brain main aisa khayal kahan sa aate hain i think u should hav been the director of Kzk and kyunki then it would be double treat for ronit fans ur just too gud TULP!😊
tulip thumbnail
Thanks all !

Are u ppl ok with bajju turning negative. See I couldn't turn anurag negative coz he is too nice for any wickedness. So it's either bajju.......or Prerna who will be shown negative coz there has to be at least one -ve person in the story.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

nOOOT BAJAJ!! MAKE PRERNA NEGATIVE!

good story but the part where prerna falls down is real filmy!!

ronit_dream thumbnail

Rabi,

I don't think it is true...it's called fan-fiction.

Tulip,

Nice story but plz write romantic stuff about rishuprerna 😃

Ayush thumbnail
I think im enjoying Rishu n pooja.... (pooh) he-he...
tulip thumbnail

Thanks galactic, rabi, arti.in, ayush 😊

Galactic, I am trying to make this a typical filmy story but more twists and shocks are in store. Soon readers will be confused about who is positive and who is negative. 😆

so keep reading !!!!

mano thumbnail

bravooo 👏u have done a greate job ,i must say it was really great.

sabiya_loveronu thumbnail
TULIP I REQUEST U TO SHOW BAJAJ'S LOVE TOWARDS PRERNA. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ