Members Lounge

not a newbie on the blocks

jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😊 hi ,
i would have to say that technically i am not a newbie because i have been watchinng dramas for over three years. I am into most of the ones that are being discussed here. I never knew about this forum until my friend told me. I think its very rad. I am here to make friends and am hoping that this place more active then yahoo groups. I hope that everyone also doesn't take me too seriously with my comments. Thanx for actually reading this and yeah umm....see you around. Bye πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome to I-F!!

U'll have a gr8 time here!!

:-)

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome To I-F!

Hope you have a great time here!

Take Care,

Jasleen

mahn786ch thumbnail

Welcome to IF!!!

I am sure you will enjoy a lot!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

welcome welcmoe buddy.......yea ur gonna love it here its the best place for TV junkies like myself

nice meeting u ....hope 2 c u around

SONYA_K thumbnail

Hi,

Welcome to India-Forums!

Regards,

Priyanka.

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Originally posted by: jbcute01

😊 hi ,
i would have to say that technically i am not a newbie because i have been watchinng dramas for over three years. I am into most of the ones that are being discussed here. I never knew about this forum until my friend told me. I think its very rad. I am here to make friends and am hoping that this place more active then yahoo groups. I hope that everyone also doesn't take me too seriously with my comments. Thanx for actually reading this and yeah umm....see you around. Bye πŸ€—

yeah I knew you would like it here even more than me perhaps. *hugs back* πŸ€—

jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 hi thank you to all the members because you guys made me feel great for joining. I mean in yahoo groups when you introduce your self no one says welcome or even hi. But here you guys did that and it just told me that  this place is way cooler then yahoo groups. So thanx for the bottom of my heart. πŸ€—and hugs to everyone. bye
josphine