Mauritian thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am an active 'reader' of this forum though i do not write in very often... You may call me an observer of this forum ... and for me it is double entertainment! watching the program on TV and watching you react here...!!!

Beyond the 'Armu' - Purab fights i think that most of the participants here are hopelessly romantic. πŸ˜‰

Out of the 24 hours in the day 23 hrs are spent moaning and groaning about who should or can win Jassi and why the serial does not end the suspense....😭

while less than an 1 hr is spent watching the actual episode and anticipating what can happen next.....😳

All that i can say that we are all obviously addicted to the serial and we might as well have some patience and see where all this will end... 😊

In the meanwhile i have been wondering if they will include the Ecomoda series in the next one year that they propose to extend. That is not a 20 year leap (as some are speculating) but a 2-3 year leap.

That should appeal the romantics who do not mind watching Jassi married to 'Armuji' and with his baby in her arms!!!

Wishing you all the best.

Take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Precious thumbnail

Well Mauritian, hopeless romantics... that we all are!😳 

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
do you know my zodiac sign... pisces....and do you know what pisces are hopeless romantics😳
by the way welcome to the forum
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, even I am a piscean. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—kdokka, my piscean dost....
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

kdokka, my piscean dost....

πŸ€—
shiverz thumbnail

welcome to I-F, Mauritian!!πŸ˜ƒ

vishakha thumbnail
Welcome Mauritian.
Shiverz, your signature is cool πŸ‘πŸΌ
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Welcome to the forum!πŸ˜ƒ

you figured us. out we r hopelesly romantic..because of our romantic lajawaab hero armaan!😳wahh..kya chaal hai..kya baal hain...kya smile hai..kya style hai..😳

YEH DIL MAANGE MORE!!!!😳

|iami5o4| thumbnail
😭 you wouldn't believe how much of a 😡 hopeless romantic I am 😳. I discovered that after writing that YMLH fanfic ... *remembers* those were the days ... and if I had the chance to make a JJKN fanfic  ... I would. Except everything is going so very GREAT right now that there's absolutely no need for one~! πŸ‘