Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

School days!!!

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Watching the show n reading your comments i thought of opening a thread where we can discuss our school life and to what extent can we relate to what is whon on Parvarish. I think in this forum some of us are past our school days, some of the members might be in school n would be of ginny, rocky, raavi, raashi's age(i didnt add sunny since he is too young) n we also have members who have school going kids. Lets just go back in time and discuss our school lives. Has anything from the show ever happened in your school time? Can you relate with the kids? Even if not now if you compare yourself to them do u find anything common between you n the character back in your school days?

Note: PLease don't disclose your personal information like name of school n place.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiimaheen55Shayari-allizwell-Slov_perfringeskhamosshhhUnconventionalprerna4rishavSamraat_92

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I personally can't really relate to them much. I wasn't like ginny or raashi. Maybe a little bit lazy like raavi. But over all my school life was normal...no hip hop rock bands or anything. It was those giggling on stupid reasons, gossiping, writing n drawing on the school desks bt nothing much. haven't seen anything like tht in the shw as of yet. A bit of crush was there too. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maheen55-allizwell-ShayarikhamosshhhUnconventionalnycsweetieSamraat_92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam31riniiii-allizwell-ShayariDimdim.Autumn.khamosshhhashajUnconventionalSamraat_92

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hey all !

i think im the odd one out here...im still in school! :D

i love my school and friends...really sad to leave it next year ! :(

riniiii-allizwell-ShayariAutumn.khamosshhhashajUnconventionalprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Luv4games-allizwell-ShayariAutumn.khamosshhhashajUnconventionalSamraat_92

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

One more memorable thing in my school life..

Every year we have an award for 10th n 12th standard, 'Pride of the school'.. That girl has to be good in studies + disciplined and all.. Basically a nerd Geek

Ours was the first batch where NOBODY deserved to get that award and they had to SKIP the category ROFL

lol i know..i think it was the same with our batch too. we were the naughtiest batch but the most intelligent ones. Teachers loved us. LOL I too cant relate to any1 from the shw since i never was a rockstar like ginny, nor oversmart like raashi, just a bit lazy like raavi tht's it. But hell my batch had the most number of love storiesLOL ek anar 5 beemar was the case in my batch. I mean most of the boys were lattoo over a certain girlLOLAnd punishment!HUH? we used to have our share of fun in tht too. We were made to run the whole playground. The teacher used to punish us n there we use to have racing competitionLOL And the late latiffs use to get scaled on their RAAM PYAARILOL

-allizwell-ShayariAutumn.khamosshhhashajUnconventionalSamraat_92prerna4rishav

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

Hey all !

i think im the odd one out here...im still in school! :D

i love my school and friends...really sad to leave it next year ! :(

i am sue u too must be having sumthing to share with us. isnt it? I think we all miss our school daysEmbarrassed I just cnt believe all my friends tht i use to meet n see everyday, laugh, giggle, talk abt my personal things are a thing of past since i dont get to meet them everyday now. Cry it's like once in a blue moon. I think the friends u make during ur school days are the friends tht remain ur friends all ur life. The bonding is just so different.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari-allizwell-khamosshhhashajUnconventionalprerna4rishavSamraat_92

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Awesome post! Clap

I was in all all girls convent school, where 2 even think of boys was a taboo.ROFL I remember even a girl's bro wasn't allowed 2 enter d school gate 2 pick his sis up. LOLLOLLOL 

BTW co-incidently after years nd years of not being in touch wid my classmates nd in fact even not knowing how their life turned out 2 be, recently many of us found each other on, where else but fb.Smile

School years r really d wonder years of our lives. BTW I hv a twin, so we were always d ones who were questioned by d curious teahers' though apart frm once, we were always in different classes nd also don't look alike. But I guess der's curiosity abt twins.LOL

Edited by sssshhh - 16 January 2012 at 5:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-ShayariAutumn.UnconventionalSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Go to top