Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Monday

thangamE endRaalum  - naan
innaikku escape thaana
nEththu thaan pongal naalum
innaikku episode illa -

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday Jan 17th Updates

One bokkai vai kezhavi.. doing some mandrikam.. Ila, Manga and Rasamma come there, dressed in maNa penn kolam with loads of jewellery on them.. Kezhavi Maya gapes at the jewellery and conforms from ila that it is pure gold.. Ila wants to know the secret in Ayya's life and Maya assures to get the truth out by mandrikam.. She asks all the 3 to put their jewelry in a pot, for the mandrikam to work and secret to be known.. the trio do as told.. Maya does a om greem wrishh.. a thick smoke engulfs and Maya vanishes with the jewellery.. The trio search for Maya and realize that they lost 10 kgs of gold. Oppari session.. Ila tells don't tell any one.. it was all covering jewellery. When Maya asked us to get decked like a bride with gold jewellery.. I felt something was wrong..  hence I got the covering jewels my dad had made.. Original gold is safe at my home.. Manga and Rasamma appreciate ila' smartness.. The trio wonder how to get the truth out.. Ila says one day the secret will come out ..come lets go.. the trio flick the vessels, coconut and lemon from that hut..

Natchiyar comes and wakes a sleeping Subbu and tells that judgment is given - Subbu is declared as Ayya's legal wife, Ganga, Rama and Charu his legal children.. Subbu very happy.. Natchiyar hugs her.. Subbu wakes up from her dream and wonders if she should share this matter with Natchiyar.. Phone rings.. Natchiyar at the other end.. Natchiyar says I was thinking about the judgment and heard lizard making noses.. This is a good sagunam.. I feel we will win.. Subbu says I too feel so and shares her dream.. Subbu is also fearing what if we loose.. Natchiyar says if even we loose. does it mean the 30yrs you have lived with Ayya is void.. No law can separate you and Ayya.. Don't worry.. Subbu says the judgment might affect Charu's marriage.. Natchiyar comforts her.. They hang up after some paasa mazhai dialogues..

Morning.. At SK's home, Karpagam is doing poojai.. She wants to do poo pOttu pakaradhu to know if the judgment will be in their favor.. SK updates that Ganga also did something unusual today.. Kappu asks what is it. Ganga says at the Shiva temple we should stand with our hands stretched open and a wish in our mind.. if our hands unite without our knowledge our wish will be granted.. Mom insisted me to do it.. I stretched my hands and my hands united without my knowledge.. I updated mom and she was very happy. Kappu says good peoplekku only good will happen.. She ties the flowers in two packets, keeps them in front of god, prays and asks Ganga to pick one.. Just before Ganga picks somebody shots Ganga.. Kappu and Ganga turn around shocked..

Thodarum

Updates by migan

Wednesday

Karpagam asks Ganga to take a flower.

Ganga is going to take the flower. Rasamma screams Ganga. All are shoked. But she tells be careful and pick carefully. Ganga picks up and Karpagam open and it is red. All are happy.

In Court...

All assembled. Kula and Ayya are called to the stand. Judge tells he is going to give judgement. All are shocked. He tells before I give the verdict - I give all details. He tells all of Ayya's properties are develped by Ayya. He has all rights to dispose the proerty and no one can interfere.

It also looks like Subbu is selfless and Kula is selfish. The case is a seup by Kula. Kula has no right to force his feelings in Ayya life. Ayya is living happily with Subbu and natchiyar. So judgement is like Natchiyar Subbu is also Ayya's legal wife. Kula cannot ever say Subbu is not Ayya wife in the court. Judge says I want to punish Kula since he wasted court time and Ayya's time. So I give punishment that Kula has to stand outside the court house till the day is over(Ithu yenna chinna pilla thanama irukku?? School padikkarara?  All are happy except Kula. Ila is worried.

Outside - Ayya tease him and ask him not to torture Subbu anymore. Next Natchiyar turn to advise. Next Subbu comes and talks her words saying always this subbu is your sister. Next Ganga says my mother's cry has more power. Next Rama tells him to come and eat. Next Charu says I feel pity about you. Next Sara comes and advises him. Next Vadivu tells him to stop and change.
sss Haaba innum mudila.

Finally Ila tells can I stand with you till vening? Kula send her off saying he has innoru Mugam - he will deal with that. He saysSubbu I will make you and your daughters stand like that.

Ganga and co praise Natchiyar and thank her. natchiyar says you are my children who else I can talk for. Ila comes and tells you are not seeing my dad suffering. Ila says Appa doing all these are with your affection. natchiyar says I have decided that there is going to be no more Annan Thangachi relationship. I am going to ask a lawyer and going to cut the relationship by giving in the paper. All advise her against it. Rama says she will correct him. Ganga also say the same Kula will not trouble any more. Natchiyar says I am proud of you and hugs them.

Thodarum...

Updates by Shree

Thursday

Idiyappam epsiode...Onnum puriyala...Mudinja padichu purinjukonga..

Kolaiveriyudan Kula kenathu(Well) mela sitting...He thinks abt the judgement...Subbulakshmi is ayya's pondatti...No one should question that...Karthi comes there and consoles kula...he says if he wants they can file a case in supreme court...Kula says no use...My sondha thangatchi enakku edhira satchi sollumbodhu...supreme court onnum seiya mudiyadhu...

Karthi asks...The way my amma and that subbulakshmi konji kulaving... nesammavae they r sisters aa??...Kula says i too have the same doubt...Karthi super shcoked...Kulla says...oru Flashback irukku...i'll ottufy that FB movie now...

Kula sollufying story...

Appo...iam 7 yrs old...(oru paiyan 1/2 trouser oda coming- young kula)...My sister nachi was 5 yrs old..(paavadai sattai la thulli kudichu enjoying)...Our mummy gone...only daddy dhaan mummy avatar edhuthu valartharu...(Appa character konjufying kula and natchi)...One day...

Flashback ulla Flashback...

oor makkal stnading infront of ayya's house...Ayya comes there...makkal shouts periya ayya vazhga...(oh...periya ayya is ayya's appa...played by same visayakumar)...Naatamai vandhu vanakam sollings...

P.Ayya comes out and avarukky parivattam sootings...P.ayya kku birthday ...Makkal wishing him aaapy burthuday...Judge ayya wishing...Collector ayya wishing...CM,Minister ellarum wishing...(dei niruthungada...Cry)...

There comes a small girl nachi ...P ayya calls her...vaanga sundaravalli...(who is this sundaravalli??)...Kula along with his appa goes inside with P ayya...

Kula's dad says iam always busy with my vivasayam...i want someone to take care of my childrens...so i have decided to marry again...Ayya says ok...senjukko...Young kula says no..i dont want new amma...Natchi says i want new amma...

P.Ayya orders appa kula to find a girl...Next scene layae kannalam over...P.ayya aasirvadhiching them...Young kula moraching...Young natchi smiling...New wife's name bhagyavalli...(BV)

BV says these 2 childrens are my childrens...i'll take good care of them...Young kula morchikittu  vandhu indha pakkam standing...BV sad...Ayya tells BV...iam like ur dad...enna venumnalum kelu...i'll give...Young kula sad o sad...

BV vilakku yethufying...Y.kula still morachufying...Appa kula shows KV a chair and tells her to sit...says that is my wife's chair...Y.Kula stops her saying this is my amma's chair ...u should not sit here...

BV samadana paduthufying Y.kula...Y.kula angry...Y.Natchi happy...

Next scene...New Baby vandachu...Appa kula tells BV to put the baby in the cradle...Y.kula shouts ...No..podatheenga...

Freeze.

Updates by
Lavanya

Friday Update, January 20, 2012

Thavasi (big Kula) happily saying Bhagyalakshmi (BL) to put the kid in the cradle, but Kula stops from putting into it and says that is his sister's cradle, so he will not allow to put anyone.. Thavasi tries to console, but Kula shows his anger. BL then feeds Natch and Subbu while Kula is staring at this. Then, Kula tries to feed Natch, but Natch declines saying she will eat only if BL feeds her.. She then runs away saying noo.. Kula asks BL that is she satisfied now?? because both r patini now..

Thavasi and Natch are playing aaku paaku and there comes BL and asks Thavasi to hold little Subbu for some time. YK declines by saying Thavasi is only the father for them and not for Ayarkulam.. Then, BL asks little natch to shake the cradle.. Kula comes and says that that kid didn't belong to them, but natch says she will not come leaving the kid.. Kula thinks even little natch is disrespecting him because of this little one, so planning something evil for this kid..

Foursome sleeping.. Kula wakes up.. takes the kid and goes out.. BL wakes up and finds the kids missing.. Kula comes and BL shouts and asks where is the kid?? Kula says he can't say even if he is bet several times.. Natch comes with the kid.. Little natch describes that YK left the kid at the temple.. When she saw YK returning back home, she took the kid and brought back.. BK beats YK for this.. YK is planning a revenge..

Next night, he brings a stick and takes it to her nose and eyes.. BL wakes up and scolds her kolakarapavi.. BL screams and says to Thavasi that Kula is trying to kill her by spraying the insecticides..

BL comes to big ayya and falls on her feet.. crying crying crying - BL is crying.. He asks what had happened?? Thavasi says Kula doesn't like BL.. BL orey polambals.. He doesn't like seeing her, he doesn't like calling her amma and not even chinna amma, etc.. She then describes his revenges.. Kula keeps on staring..

Ayya asks if BL is scolding him or ill treating him?? He says he neither likes BL nor her kid.. Little natch says she likes BL a lot because she is feeding her, plaiting her hair, singing lullaby for her.. He says he loves only his sister and not anyone other than her..

Ayya wonders why Kula alone doesn't like her.. BL says he might have some graha kollaru, so behaving like this.. Ayya asks big Kula to bring all their horoscopes.. The family takes a leave..

Horoscope is being read by astrologer the next day.. Astrologer says horoscope is clear and they will live long.. except Kula's horoscope will keep hurting Subbu, but BL's horoscope will prevent that bad incidents to happen for Subbu until BL lives.. So, its better to separate BL and little Subbu from Kula.. Big ayya in thinking mode..

Thodarum..

Edited by nithyamkv - 29 January 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Jan 16-20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya and Migan

Tuesday episode is a suththa waste episode.  aamaam EdhO serial romba uruppudi maadhiri pEsaadha Eclat!

Collector-a kindal paNNiyaachchu, now the Judiciary is made fun of!!  Ramya you might face some case from one of the fronts soon.  Stand outside the court for a day for wasting the time of court & ayya - the most stupid punishment that can be handed over to anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007miganVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya & Migan... this is the most stupid punishment I have ever heard or seen. I don't know to Cry, LOL or Angry at the judgement.

Edited by Vani19 - 20 January 2012 at 5:59am

kalki2007miganeclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks migan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi

ada kolakaara paavigaLaa... enakku monday yaaru yaarunE theriyapOradhu illa - 

Sundaravalli = Sundaravalli Naachch nga... appo Subbu thangachchi thaan pOla... edhukku Kula indha kaththu kaththing then..

ennavO uyira edukkardhunu decided...nadaththunga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks to Migan & Nithyakmv for their class update

Appa idu oru periya thanga malai ragasiyam .. that Subbu is Kula's sis nu ... adhukku this many episodes ah...

This serial is total comedy  piece.. even if somebody cries I feel like laughing...

Enna oru plot o kaduvule ...

Edited by ssmily_face - 20 January 2012 at 11:02am

kalki2007miganVani19

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan and Shree..

ennappa intha kodumayana flashback..

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Sree, ippadi orru flashback aah? ennale mudiyalai paa...eppadi ippadi ellam think pandranunga?D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top