IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Monday...

thappippEnaa today thappippEnaa
serial illaamal thappippEnaa...

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Bell comes to vadai's house...to get the baby...Karuppu tells vadai to give the baby...Vadai and sethaps saysthey will not give...Bell angrily says give the beby...Vadai nondi nondi vandhu shouts...Dei...i'll not give the baby...Bell mariyadhaiya asks the baby...Vadai says mudiyadhu...Sethaps supports vadai...saysthis is the right place for the baby...u leave...

Bella says i'll take the baby...Vadai says i'll kill u...They starts fighting...Baby crying...Karuppu tries to0 stop the fight...FInally karuppu joins vadai and sethaps in chasing bell out...Bell sabadam pottuttu going...i know how to get the baby...

Inside...karuppu shouts at sethaps...Vadai says dont thittufy sethappu...KAruppu tells vadai that whwtever he is doing is wrong...Karuppu tries to explain vadai...But vadai proves again that he dont have sondha brain...He syas i'll not give...Baby crying...Vadai feeling...

Office...RS garments...CM busy in a  meeting...Phone ringing...CM cuts the call...Phone ringing again...Oruvazhiya she attends the call...Bell on the otherside...he tells her abt tha baby...CM shcoked...

CM tensed...But she says she wants to continue the meeting...But officers leaves the place saying first deal with ur problem mam...CM comes to meet Bell..

Bell and CM at police station...Sethaps comes there and bell and sethaps starts fighting...Inside vadai sitting with the baby...CM comes there...Inspector advices vadai to deal this family matter in home itself...CM morachufying kalavani...Kalavani thalai kuninjing...

Vadai syas iam baby's dad...i have full rights to keep my baby with me...Bharathi baby mummy kitta odi vandhuttanga...CM shedding happy tears...Then she gives 2 dose to kalavani...Bell shouts at vadai...says he always wants to give problems to CM...

Ellarum talks in support of CM...But vadai loosu maadhiriyae talking... Karuppu says ippo we will take thebaby now...appuram we will give it back...But CM says mudiyadhu...inimel no one should come to my home ...She leaves and vadai says stop chellamma...

Enna nee vandha...en baby yathookittu pora??...inspector sir...what is this?...CM says asingamaillai ungalukku??...Vadai and CM fight intensifies...Inspector tells them to stop and tells vadai to levae silently...

Inspector giving free advice to vadai...CM tells bell to get back the complaint.;..Vadai starts crying...enakku yaarumae illai..nimmadhiyae illai..blah blah...all my drogis are happy...why this nilamai for me??...Bell semma act vidraru...CM nakkala looking...

Vadai polambikitte suddenly takes the pistol from the inspector and points chellamma...Ellathukku karanam needhaan...nee uyiroda irukka koodathu...CM and co super shcoked...

Thodarum..

Updates by Selva

Wednesday 18.01.2012

The scene starts with Vadai threatening CM that he will shoot CM if she dont give Bharathi. Then he says he lose his self respect becoz of CM and he also loses Bharathi also now. Then he places the gun in his forehead and ready to shoot himself and says he has no one in the world. He fails in his mission becoz of no bullet in the gun. The inspector gives him a tight slap and scolds him. CM seeing all these things with tears stops the inspector and gives Bharathi to Vadai. She asks maniarasu to return back the complaint and leaves station emotionally.
In CM's home CM's dad AV asking CM about baby but she keeps silent and goes to her room.Then he asks Maniarasu. Mani tells the happenings. AV asks CM why she did like this. CM says she was threatened by Vadai and she has no other option other than sacrificing Bharathi for Vadai.She tells she is having true affection on her baby and so she will get her soon.She asks them to leave her alone.

Scene shifts to MA's home. MA's mom gives some bank docs to MA's dad. He says he is going to tranfer amounts in MA's name and leaves.Beach comes and standing in steps without coming inside. MA's dad asks apologies again but Beach tells he will keep distance from hereafter. MA compels him to come inside and he half heartedly entered to the home. He plays with kannamma.Sneha calls him for taking lunch and Beach informs he is in MA's home. Sneha asks him whether he will be there oly hereafter.He replies he will be with MA till he finds house for her and cuts the cal.Sneha goes to Thavasi and confronts Beach.Thavasi says its his plan and tells he oly asked Beach to go to MA's home. Sneha scolds him whether he has gone nuts.Thavasi tells he is having some plan and asks her to get ready as they both going to MA's home now and leaves.

Kalai's home. Vadai in dejected mood. Chittappa asks him to be casual as they got Bharathi now. Vadai tells he blackmailed CM like a spineless fellow and got Bharathi and tells he is very ashamed of his acts. Chittapa says he did right thing oly like chanakyan.Kattadurai scolds chittapa in his mind. Then Kalai scolds Vadai that he cant take care of baby as he dont know the reason why babies are crying.She continues only mother will know abt the child attitude and gives a big lecture abt motherhood.She says all fathers like their child if they smile but if they cry they will give the baby to mom and goes on do their work. And mother is the only soul who will eat after feeding their babies and they only knows what the child wants. Atlast she says the problem starts for Vadai from now on.

Scrren freezes with Vadai...

Updates by Nithya

Thursday Jan 19th Updates

Art continues her lecture on arumai permai's of a mother towards her child that lacks in any father !! She tells Vadai You will not be able to manage the baby when it starts crying.. Chithappa shuts her up saying we know to take care.. Art asks Vadai to give the baby back to CM.. Vadai refuses.. Art and Wood walk out.. Chithappa fuels Vadai against Art and suggests Vadai to get married again.. Vadai snubs Chithappa and walks off to play with Bharathi.. Chithappa vows to get Vadai married to another girl and separate him from CM permanently..

Thavasi and Sneha come to Beach's home.. MA and her mom Visalam insult them.. Thavasi tries to talk for Sneha .. MA snubs him and walks off inside.. Thavasi stops Visalam and says this baby's real parents are in search of the baby..  Visa is stunned.. She pleads them no to separate the baby from MA and push her into mental state.. Thavasi says I will not since MA is also like my daughter.. I just came to warn you.. Visa thanks them.. Thavasi picks the baby and gives it to Sneha .. the baby screams.. MA comes out, snatches the baby from her and walks in.. Sneha walks away angrily and Thavasi runs behind her..     

Sneha at her home, demands explanation from Thavasi..  Thavasi says AV family should shatter into pieces and come to streets.. This baby is the trump card for us.. Since we have told them about knowing the parents of the baby.. they will fear us and will not stop us in Beach marrying you.. Sneha is happy but wonders what if CM creates issues.. Thavasi says we can shut her up by saying you other baby is alive and if you want to know about its whereabouts don't interfere in our matters.. Sneha is proud of her dad.. The duo giggle..     

Amudha and Vasu in their bedroom.. after some konjals.. Amudha apologizes for insulting Vasu.. Vasu says I know that every time you insulted me you were more hurt than me.. he quotes an incident when Amudha insulted him at her office and chased him..   he came back and saw Amudha crying and understood something was wrong and decides to stick to Amudha come what may.. Vasu feels bad that Amudha did not trust him.. Amudha cries and promises not to leave him at any cost.. Both smile.. Visagam screams ayayoo poitanee..  the couple come out running.. Visagam says your mama (distant relative) in Trichy passed away.. I need to go there ASAP.. She drags Vasu with her and leaves Amudha behind..

CM sleeping .. dreams of her baby calling her Amma and crying.. She wakes up screaming Bharathi..

Thodarum

Updates by Swash

Friday Jan 20, 2012 episode

Chellams is sick, missing Bharathy. Appa dear tries to feed her but she doesn't want food. Seashore and Pearl Beauty visit her with Kannamma aka Ratna and while PB goes to make kanji, chellams konjufies Ratna. She feeds her with bottle milk and Aavudai suggests they leave Ratna with chellams for a few days but PB snatches the baby and walks off. Seashore wants to take action against Vadai but chellams says it was her own decision to hand over Bharathy since she knows dad and daughter bonded much when Vadai was recuperating while chellams was working.

Chithappu is meeting his new brother in law in a restaurant and discussing marriage with joLLu. Kattadurai is privy to this conversation and he comes and pOttu kuduthufies to Vadai. Vadai stops chithappu when he enters the house and questions him if this isn't too much. Indha vayasula idhellaam thEvaiyaa? Chithapoo says he is also a human being and vayasaana kaalathula oru thuNai vEndaama? Vadai says it is all nonsense and he knows that chithaps has his best intentions at heart but he is no mood to marry again. aiyOda, he thinks the bride is for himself. Chithappoo also says aiyoda in his mind.

Vasu and amudha joLLing in their room. Amudha apologizes to Vasu saying all she did was out of loveuu for vasu and Vasu says he knew that. How asks amudha. Vasu says the other day when u insulted me in ur office, I went out and came back again for something and saw you crying on the side. I knew that you regretted talking harshly to me and it was all an act. Baby or no baby, I will never leave you. Let us start a new life and just as they are about to do that, they hear the mookkuthi illaa lady's outcry; seems her brother mandaiyai pOttufied in oor and she is sad. Vasu says didn't you wish for him to be dead. But mom says it is different when he is actually dead. It won't look good if we do not go and so let us go and asks Amudha to hold the fort while mom and son go attend the funeral.

…thodarum...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by nithyamkv - 29 January 2012 at 9:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu_SK_nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Jan 16 - 20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Sree & Selva for the updates..Vadai gone Nuts. Cittaps still here vaa, what happen to his wedding?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi & Selvalakshmi

ennadhu ??? problems begin for Vadai only now-aa??? echchuse me Mrs.Art - ivvaLavu naaL kuththina kaadhu enga kitta innum irukku - Sue Chechi's Guruvayurappa - what is this da?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabc

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

thanks for the updates - when Vadai going to wake up and see the black aadu - maybe after the black married and lose the money

Vani19

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates - Vadai not only has lost his leg's but his brain has gone for a toss too!!  Such a stupid storyline - setthaps can't stand him someone shut him up permanently please!!

This MA-Beach-Snake triangle has gone for far too long - please CM finish this story line - torture thanngala!!

Vani19

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shree and Selva..

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swash...

swash2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top