dallas thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Day before yesterday when the show ended in USA, in next day's preview they showed Abhijit Sawant singing a song in that show.

yesterday again they showed him singing in preview for next day , though it was a different show this time

Is Jassi's story moving ...dragging...

And since they have got one year's extension, they sure won't go for 20 yrs leap, but now they will take 20 episodes to show what they can show in 1 episode....

😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree  - they seem to to be strrrrreeechiiiing it these days. The directors in their over zealous efforts to prolong the suspense do not seem to realize that the viewers have a pretty short attention span.

If they continue with their J & A  hit and miss story they may be shooting themselves in the foot.They have already spent more than 2 weeks on this.😑

Anyway Jassi ke naam leke Abhijeet aur Amrita ko achi launch milgayi πŸ˜ƒ

spike thumbnail

I know, it's damn hellish and irritating to see a show draaa😑😑😑aaag like this. And these guys promise a 1 hour show and ditch us half-way!

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed, how can they imagine stretching sooooooooooooo much.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
agreed, they take too much time on emotions when they know what we want to see. i dont mind emotions, but its really dragging alot
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mika....ur avtaar at the bottom looks good (even better than before)...and you are getting this complement from an armaan fan......πŸ‘
mikagurl23 thumbnail
thanx lashforever. that felt very good. thannnxx. i felt touched. hehe
shiverz thumbnail

true, in today's episode, they showed like what?-- maybe 20 minutes of the fashion show?? @ this rate, the story will take foreverrr!!!πŸ˜•

KiRaN_K thumbnail
don't be surprised if they skip a whole episode...and say o..it will come tommorow..grrrrr...its soooo annoying