*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged

All Adi-crazy ppl join........

some of his pics:

Isn't he absolutely the cutest??????

ADI ROCKS!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the ADI - VIPUL GUPTA fan club~~~" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
awesum .....malvika ..........kya pics hai ..i luved it ....plz poat sum more if u have

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
wow great so finally we've a vipul fan club lets rock it girls!

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 8:44am | IP Logged
That's great........ looking forward to more!!!!!!

*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

some more pics:

All the pics are soooooooooooo sweet aren't they???

after all,our ADI ROCKS!!!!

Edited by adi's_fan - 28 April 2006 at 9:58am

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Vipul Gupta

Transcript of LIVE INDIATIMES CHAT with TV actor, Vipul Gupta at 3pm (IST) on Monday, January 23 2006, in Mumbai

Vipul Gupta
TV actor

"After my MBA I was working for a multi national company. I just wanted to give acting a shot. Thankfully it worked for me"

Lovelikudii > You are a really great actor. I watch your TV serial 'India Calling' and (watch it) only for you. Do you bear any similarities with your character, 'Aditya?' Are you married?
Vipul Gupta > First of all, I want to thank you for appreciating my work. I feel, Aditya is a very contemporary character so there are some shades (in him), which are similar. Like his attitude towards life is like mine. And, I am very much single.

Taniia > Tell us something about your role in the movie Anjaan . Have you signed any more films besides this one?
Vipul Gupta > I am playing a character who is quite mature and is a sensible guy. He doesn't speak much, has seen success and failure in his life. I am doing another film with Red Ice Films. It's called Saturday Night. Starring opposite me is Neha Dubey.

Ishyy > Hi Vvipul, Ishita here. How did you get your first break? I am interested in acting. Can you suggest, and how do I start?
Vipul Gupta > When I came to Mumbai from Delhi, within a month I got to work in a gig commercial for Pears soap and Lakme. I got it through auditions. Slowly, I started getting other commercial projects too. I believe you should start doing your preparations in terms of working on your acting skills, your body, groom yourself and a get a good portfolio made.

Tania > Why did you quit K - street Pali Hill? If you are given an offer by Ekta to act again in one of her serials, will you do it?
Vipul Gupta > I am open to do any good show. It was a mutual decision to quit, as I had my previous commitments and the dates were clashing.

Rekha > Hi Vipul. Was it always your ambition to be an actor? You want to be in films or TV?
Vipul Gupta > It was not always an ambition. I have studied MBA and I was working for a multi national company, besides that I was modeling too. I just wanted to give acting a shot and thankfully it worked for me. I am open to anything good that comes my way, whether it's TV or films.

Tania > How is it working with Manasi Parekh? Who's your favourite co-star?
Vipul Gupta > Manasi is a very hard working girl. It's fun working with her. My favourite co-stars are Neha Dubey, Manasi Parekh, Mehak Chahel, Nisha Sareen ('Dweep' in k street Pali Hill)- all of them, as they have been terrific to work with.

Mikki > Is your character, Aditya going to fall in love with 'Chandni' in Indian Calling ? The two of you are being shown always fighting with each other. When and how is the cupid going to strike?
Vipul Gupta > Wait and watch!

Sony > Hey Vipul, what are your future plans?
Vipul Gupta > I just want to work, work and work, and enjoy my work more.

Rimmi > How did you bag the role of Aditya in India Calling ?
Vipul Gupta > The producers saw my commercial for Siyaram Suitings and I suppose they were looking for someone like me so that's how they called me up. They had already auditioned 400 people before that.

India-backing > You are doing films like Anjaan and Saturday Night with a lesser known cast. Now that you are well known because of your TV role, do you regret signing for such a role? Honest answer please....
Vipul Gupta > The movies are quite good so I don't regret signing them.

Tania > What is it that excited you to sign India Calling ? What is it that usually makes you want to sign a project?
Vipul Gupta > The character of Aditya. It's the package of everything from script to director to the production house, the character and the channel.

Mohan > Anjaan and Saturday Night - do you think they will be a hit with the audience in the theatres? Do these films have a popular appeal?
Vipul Gupta > I know that both are good films, irrespective of their outcome. Let's hope the audiences appreciate it.

Sony > Who is your role model? And please tell me something about your personal life.
Vipul Gupta > I don't have any particular role model. The good qualities of different people, which I try to imbibe is my inspiration. For instance, Aamir Khan for his dedication, my parents for their values etc. When I see a rickshawallah or a labourer, they are struggling but still have a smile on their faces - that inspires me. As a person, I am down-to-earth. I enjoy life. I love traveling. And I am from Delhi.

Jigs > Are you superstitious? Do you believe in astrology and such stuff?
Vipul Gupta > I do believe in astrology. But I am not overtly superstitious.

Kali > If you were marooned on an island, who would you like to be with?
Vipul Gupta > Salma Hayek. She is gorgeous!

Lili > When is your birthday? What do you do in your spare time?
Vipul Gupta > Birthday - 17 Sept. I party a bit, work out and catch up with my friends in my spare time. But working in a daily show, hardly gives me time to do all this (regularly).

Tania > If given a chance, which other television character would you like to play?
Vipul Gupta > I haven't thought about it. You tell me which role you would want to see me in.

Sign Off Message > Enjoy life to the fullest, have fun and make the most of all the time you have -whether good or bad. Life is too short, so enjoy. Love, Vipul.

*Malvika*

Goldie

*Malvika*

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
gr8 pics tani.......do post if u have any more.......

ADI ROCKS!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top