India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

AshishNayyar in popkorn -zoomtelevision

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

today in Popkorn show which was aired in zoomtv they interviewed Ashish Nayyar it was regarding the sting operation shown in TD

OMG he was looking really hot!!! and it was only he who was interviewed from td and no one else.

ashish said after the recent casting couch issue which made headlines and created lot of dhoom , we decided to show the same in our serial,especially it was an unexpected thing to all the viewers they were taken aback they thought what is it? that also now when DK has got some public sympathy because of his mom .infact the response for this sting operation in the show was immense.

ashish:casting couch is every where right from the lowest position to the highest positon in the society ,it nothing but a thing between a man who yarns sex and a woman who is emotionally weak. there is nothing to be ashamed of the term sex it has to be thought and understood in right manner, a husband has sex with his wife  like that, for me sex is beautifull feeling.

ashish was in dk avatar that is with beard the whole shooting took place on the sets, in one scene he lit a match stick and put it off(mostly they are going to show that in TD in the upcoming episodes),they showed him walking in the garden he was smiling.

Clap

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

u r so lucky to get to watch this

thanks for posting it

love KP

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Hi

Thanks for the intervieww woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww hottieeeeeeeeeeeeee talking about hot topics like sex ufffffffffffffff..LOLLOLEmbarrassed so he looked sexy as ever well i can imagine.....him nothing less anyway.

Thanks for the interview againBig smile

SamyBig smile

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

trust me samy i never thought that ashish might talk about sex and casting couch stuff in this manner i was taken by shock

ofcourse he was looking really very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

and very much at ease Smile

Edited by jingle - 13 April 2005 at 11:22am
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Hi

Jingle i am totally shocked hehehhehehehe no wayyyyyyyyyyy he seems somewhat shy but my preception is wrong hehehehhehehBig smileLOL

Well hottieeeeeeeeeee can look nothing but hot but........still shocked..EmbarrassedShocked

samy

mitto Groupbie
mitto
mitto

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

i never heard of this channel "zoomtv" is it a new one??

i agree with you samy and jingle ashish appears to be very shy natured person

jingle tell me do we need to subscribe for this channel

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

woowwww thanks jingle mann wished they aired that in the uk Confused- we really miss out on these saucy interviews woowww and dk look is well now that is something really to be watched heheheh.........Wink

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewaniWink

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

looks like ashish just jumps into the subject right away without dragging it. sucks for us American viewers we don't have zoomtv.

Go to top