Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everybody...If u want only Sujal and kash then u r going to find this episode boring tooo......................I'll keep it as short as possible.

Party continues. Aks introduces shivangi to Veena and she leaves. Kannan and Aks leave for the airport,she to go to S'pore, he to pick his mom. Varun comes and says he doesnt know where CG is. Veena n everyone is disappointed. Guests leave. Vasu comes and says she expected that and some more rude comments. Bouquet and card from Suj and kash arrives. Veena fondles the flowers and starts crying. All the fly members go back to their rooms. As Veena is climbing the stairs she hears CG sing (oh meri Zohrajabeen.....with a rose in hand and a gift. ) She is so happy , all come bk running from their rooms. CG sings the entire song for her, gives her the saree and asks Sanj and Mahek to dress her up and bring her down. They exchange garlands and cut the cake. Vasu watches from up. She is very angry.

In the room Veena is reading Sujal's card and missing them. CG says suj will not call.............Sujal is pacing his room, cell in hand, caught btw his emotions. Kash sees him and asks him how long he is going to fight his emotions, the next second she hears him say mamma....and wish his father too. She is happy ...Suj then hands the cell to kash.

At the airport Aks is waiting for his mom. She doesnt arrive so kannan leaves to catch her flight. Aks n his mom miss eachother. Both go home. His mom is Anju Mahendru (Dr. Simran's aunt in Astitva) When he arrives home she is already there.

Aman is upset with his mom's behaviour, but Mahek tells him not to worry...Veena and Vasu will sort it out among themselves.

Charu goes to college n sees posters for  this year's LUX Orchid queen contest and decides to enter.

Vasu comes to Sanj's room and asks her to accompany her somewhere the next day. But Sanj is very upset and tells her she prefers to go with Veena (mamma) shopping instead.

Vasu-Inner voice-(Veena tumne meri beti ko mere khilaf kar diya , main tumhe kabhi maaf nahin karoongi)..............

Have a great weekend dears.................and hope next week we see more of Suj.................๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update hard...........i didn't like cg singing, he was looking odd ........we hope there's more of sujal next week..........
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Simp.....even I didnt like his singing. his voice is really bad....but who cares....atleast he made Veena happy...and Veena happy is Sujal happy........so it all boils down to Suj finally.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

kaleidoscope thumbnail

wow hardy what a mathematics ๐Ÿ˜†

nyways it was good for me less sujal on yesterday episode less thing i missed abt sujal๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks hard rock...............u rocks๐Ÿ˜ณ

very true hard..........๐Ÿ˜Š
sharu thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘THANKS FOR THE UPDATE....IT ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY...

SHARUU

naiha thumbnail

I aint really FAIR!!! most of you people are like 6 months ahead!!! (think). Were still at the stage when piyush slaps kash, and piy going to die 2day.

Can sum1 tell me who this sanjana is and y did kash decide to marry sujal, woz she drunk or somethink.

PLz sum1 fill me up wiv the latest update!!!

Thanx NaiHa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by naiha - 19 years ago
kesha thumbnail
thanx for the update hard

ok naiha, hope it helps............

sanjana is piyush's sis, she used to love sujal......... ( i don't know if she still does 'cuz she's now married 2 rishi)

kash agreed 2 marry sujal 'cuz she wants 2 take revenge, as she thinks sujal's responsible 4 piyush's death...sujal was abt to leave 4 abroad when she came, and did all that natak, like she was back in his life............so that she wud be able 2 torture him after marriage

Smile thumbnail

Thnks for the updates Hard Rock.

Smile