India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update 21.10.04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Hey everybody...If u want only Sujal and kash then u r going to find this episode boring tooo......................I'll keep it as short as possible.

Party continues. Aks introduces shivangi to Veena and she leaves. Kannan and Aks leave for the airport,she to go to S'pore, he to pick his mom. Varun comes and says he doesnt know where CG is. Veena n everyone is disappointed. Guests leave. Vasu comes and says she expected that and some more rude comments. Bouquet and card from Suj and kash arrives. Veena fondles the flowers and starts crying. All the fly members go back to their rooms. As Veena is climbing the stairs she hears CG sing (oh meri Zohrajabeen.....with a rose in hand and a gift. ) She is so happy , all come bk running from their rooms. CG sings the entire song for her, gives her the saree and asks Sanj and Mahek to dress her up and bring her down. They exchange garlands and cut the cake. Vasu watches from up. She is very angry.

In the room Veena is reading Sujal's card and missing them. CG says suj will not call.............Sujal is pacing his room, cell in hand, caught btw his emotions. Kash sees him and asks him how long he is going to fight his emotions, the next second she hears him say mamma....and wish his father too. She is happy ...Suj then hands the cell to kash.

At the airport Aks is waiting for his mom. She doesnt arrive so kannan leaves to catch her flight. Aks n his mom miss eachother. Both go home. His mom is Anju Mahendru (Dr. Simran's aunt in Astitva) When he arrives home she is already there.

Aman is upset with his mom's behaviour, but Mahek tells him not to worry...Veena and Vasu will sort it out among themselves.

Charu goes to college n sees posters for  this year's LUX Orchid queen contest and decides to enter.

Vasu comes to Sanj's room and asks her to accompany her somewhere the next day. But Sanj is very upset and tells her she prefers to go with Veena (mamma) shopping instead.

Vasu-Inner voice-(Veena tumne meri beti ko mere khilaf kar diya , main tumhe kabhi maaf nahin karoongi)..............

Have a great weekend dears.................and hope next week we see more of Suj.................Wink

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:09am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update hard...........i didn't like cg singing, he was looking odd ........we hope there's more of sujal next week..........
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Yeah Simp.....even I didnt like his singing. his voice is really bad....but who cares....atleast he made Veena happy...and Veena happy is Sujal happy........so it all boils down to Suj finally.WinkLOL

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:36am | IP Logged

wow hardy what a mathematics LOL

nyways it was good for me less sujal on yesterday episode less thing i missed abt sujalWink

Thanks hard rock...............u rocksEmbarrassed

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:55am | IP Logged
very true hard..........Smile
sharu Newbie
sharu
sharu

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 7:31am | IP Logged

ClapTHANKS FOR THE UPDATE....IT ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY...

SHARUU

naiha Groupbie
naiha
naiha

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:38am | IP Logged

I aint really FAIR!!! most of you people are like 6 months ahead!!! (think). Were still at the stage when piyush slaps kash, and piy going to die 2day.

Can sum1 tell me who this sanjana is and y did kash decide to marry sujal, woz she drunk Wackoor somethink.

PLz sum1 fill me up wiv the latest update!!!

Thanx NaiHaEmbarrassed

Edited by naiha - 22 October 2004 at 8:49am
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged
thanx for the update hard

Go to top