Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for 13th April 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Its night time. Abhi is lying in a sofa and is thinking. Heis telling to himself that she was very good. Intelligent and ince. Sia, who is in her hotel is thinking about Anand. She is saying i am so confused. Not understanding anything. Anand looks so innocent. The thing is he must be very shrewd fellow or he must be really innocent. I don't know, she says to herself. But then says Divya very clearly said Anand is a fraud , so this must be right.

Its morning. Simran is in her jogging dress. She is in AStha's room. Astha is sleeping. Simran wakes her up ,suddenly she sees a tablet strip in AStha's bed. She is shoced to see it there. She wakes up Astha and asks her to open her eyes and answer her question. Simran says why are you taking these tablets, ASthu? You know bcos of this, your health will get spoilt. You might have side effects like headache, tiredness, memory loss etc. Astha says she took it bcos she did not want to sleep and wanted to study all night. Simran asks AStha why she is looking so tensed, she tells her that there is no need to get so  pressurised. It is fine if she does not become a doctor. Astha says no, i want to become like you. Then ,Simran tells her to cheer up and not look tensed. He papers will go well,she says. Simran is upset and then says ok get up. You will be late for your exam.Astha gets up. But Simran is looking at those tablets and is  worried.

Sia is sleeping in her hotel room when she gets a call from the recepition. The receptionist tells her that a taxi driver has come and says one of his passengers whom he dropped here, has kept her mobile in his taxi. So i wanted to enquire. Sia is full of joy and hope and tells her that keep the driver there, and she is coming.

Sia comes out. It is the same taxi driver. He then tells her that she is the one who lost her mobile, right and shows the mobile to her. He asks her whether this is her mobile. Sia is very happy to see her mobile and says it is hers . She thanks the driver profusely and gives him Rs.500.The driver does not take it but Sia tells him that this mobile means a lot to her and he has helped her so much, so he has to take it. He takes it and asks her to be careful the next time and goes.

Simran is reading the book Attractions when AStha comes home crying. She puts her head on Simran's lap and tells her that her paper went very bad. She says she had studied everything and knew everything, but she went blank in the exam hall. She says she suddenly developed headache and so she could not do anything. Simran is upset but consoles her and says this is bcos of the tablet that she had been taking. Simran tells AStha that studies is not one night job. It is the preseverence of one full year. She tells AStha that she has to change her attitude towards studies if she has to achieve something. Saurabh is listening to all this. AStha says I will change myself, mama. Next year, i will study the whole year and then write the exam. I will also clear the pre-medicals, she says. I promise you mama she says. Simran says its ok and asks her to get changed and eat , sleep early. She goes in.

SAurabh at once, comes to Simran and says like father, like daughter. She is also a very good actor like her father. Always giving false promises never to keep up. Simran is upset and tries to tell him that it is bcos of the pill she took .But SAurabh does not listen.He goes no to say that the inborne intelligence to become a doctor is not in her genes. She has the genes to act before others and to run and play around like her father, thats it. Simran is upset, at the same time worried if AStha hears all this. She tells him that Astha has grown in her lap, not to forget that. She says she is spolit bcos o pampered her alot. But just bcos she is not of your family, you cannot blame her like this, she says. Just bcos, you have hatred towards Abhi, you cannot show it on Astha, she says. SAurabh says bcos he is telling so many things does not mean that he does not love AStha. But the fact remains that he is not able to forget his real AStha. He says Simranis also not able to forget her. Simran on hearing this, has tears in her eyes.

Abhi is making pottery in the garden when Sia comes there. He says you came again. Sia asks him whether he expected her. He says not expected, but he thought she would come. He asks her for how many days she is in Goa? Sia says now that her motive on staying is known, she will remain till she succeeeds. She then says she is a big fan of his, and she wants him to take her as his student and teach her the art of writing as she is also a writer. Anand refuses and says it cannot be done. Sia holds his hand which is dirty with pottery clay. Anand is very hesitant and takes out his hand.He tells Sia to wash her hand. But Sia says she is very adamant and will get what she wants. Anand gets angry and tells her to wash and go.

Astha and Sid are  jogging. So are Simran and Shekar differently. Shekar is telling Simran that she handled the situation very maturedly. Simran says AStha was very depressed that her papers did not go well. Her ambition could not be fulfilled. To top it all, she was afraid that i might disown her. So i had to be very patient with her. Shekar sees Sid and Astha jogging at a distance and says now that Sid is with her, she will be occupied.

AStha is tired and sits. Sid says Jhansi ki rani , come and jog. AStha says she did not sleep properly, so is tired. Sid meakes her get up and takes her for another  round.

Anand is sitting in his study desk and is writing when Sia comes from behind and without showing her face, pushes a bouquet to him .Anand at once, says you came again. Sia then asks him so he expected her. Anand says she is the only living person to come to his house without even being asked to come. Sia smiles. He then asks her to go and make tea. Sia is surprised and says Excuse me. He again says go to the left, enter the kitchen and make two cups of tea. He wants to talk to her. Sia then goes in very happy.

Sia has mande tea and is serving it in cups. They are seated in the sofa. She gives it to Anand. Anand then tells her that she should stop coming here. She has come to Goa for sight seeing. So she should not be wasting time here. He is so boring a character. He says you need to spend  your time for a better cause. Sia who is drinking her tea  is looking at him in anger and says to herself that this is all drama. Suddenly, she pours tea all over her dress wantedly. Anand gets up and asks her to go to his room and change. She takes her bag with her and runs to the room.

In the room, she takes out her camera from her bag and places it between books so that it is facing the cot there. She then keeps a mobile for recording under the pillow.

She then comes out wrapping a towel around her. She looks very lcumsily dressed. Anand ses her and is very embarassed. He asks her why she is like this. She says her dress was all wet. Then Anand picks up a shirt of his and gives it to her and asks her to change it. She in the meantime, sits on the cot, posing. She tells him that she is comfortable like this and tells him that she needs to talk to him and asks him to sit. Anand is hesitant and says he is going out, she can change to the shirt. He is leaving, but Sia holds him with his collar and tells him that life is romantic. Loneliness here  brings about romantic feelings in her. She says writers are usually very romantic. She holds him and asks him not to hide his feeling towards her. She starts doing all crazy things with him. Anand is  shocked and pushes her with force to the bed. He screams at her  that she is shameless and this is ridiculous. Sia is upset and yells at him that what is he, is he a saint and a mahatma? Anand is shocked to see her reaction. sHe continues to say that he is  a rapist and a killer who has killed her friends. All of a sudden, Anand gets a realisation and recognises her. He then in an exclamatory tone says so she came to meet him to find the truth. He says but he has not killed them. Somebody is using his name. She says she does not believe him. She again screams that he is a rapist, a fraud and a killer. You appear to be innocent, but you are not. I know you, she says. Anand says if he was the one she was looking for, then he could have used this opportunity too and could have behaved badly with her. In this deserted place, even if she had screamed, there was nobody to help her. Sia at once, says you got angry. Nowadays, even celebrities are afraid to go near a girl bcos they fear cameras being placed and they fear being caught. She says she will definitely show the world the real face of Anand. She says she has proof with her. She then takes out her mobile from the bag and makes him listen to  Divya's last words. He hears it and is shocked. He says now that you have the proof, why didn't you go to the police? She says she wanted more proof, so was waiting. He asks her whether she got. She says no. Anand is very upset and says you probably might have lost trace of the real culprit as you are already late. You should have taken this proof to the police and could have atleast given a complaint against me, so that the police start their investigation. Why didn't you do that? Sia is standing like a rock hearing his reply. She is totally confused. He continues to say that she should immediately go to the police and also volunteeers to come along and help her. Sia looks stunned at this new development.

P.S: To remind you all, tomorrow's update will be given by Abhita...

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sree and enjoy your trip.
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderfully written update๐Ÿ‘
essar1026 thumbnail

Sree, have a great holiday!!! and thanx for today's update.

Vini thumbnail
Thanks sree, enjoy ur trip.๐Ÿ˜Š
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
thanks sree and enjoy ur trip..
fingirl thumbnail
thanks for the update sree. and do enjoy ur trip ๐Ÿ˜›
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok - despite what someone read in the paper about the affair between anand and sia, i don't think it will happen. The seen today where sia tries to entice anand to rape her etc is all that will happen on the "romance" front between them...nothing more, nothing less.....should be interesting how anand and simran meet now... Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
richakang thumbnail
thx for the update ...........enjoy ..........
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree.

It is really bizarre. If Sia is really anand's daughter and will be proved later. It is so embarrassing that she behaved with him like that.