Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Viewbies....new class of members on IF

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

As you all know that the summer season is upon us. This is also a vacation time for most families. Many of our moderators have plans for vacations in this season and we are a bit shorthanded on the moderators in many forums. Though most of us try to multitask,  unfortunately we are swamped. Also as many of you have noticed we are growing steadily.  So, the moderators have just made one more class of members called VIEWBIES.

What exactly are Viewbies?

VIEWBIES will be like the Watch-Dogs of India-Forums. They are the members who will have limited moderating rights so that they can help the moderators work more efficiently. 

Who can be a Viewbie?

Any member who believes they have the ability to contribute more than being a member by promoting healthy discussion, sense and prevent collisions.  This is a great opportunity for the members to become more active in their favourite forums and work on their people's skill and make many more new friends.

How can I become a Viewbie?

Members interested in becoming a Viewbie can send a pm to global moderators mentioning their names and the forums they are interested in.

Thanks

--Moderator Group

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 13 April 2005 at 10:55am

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks Pj for making the announcement.. So friends, what are you waiting for.. lets work together towards making IF the best and keeping it there.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hi All

Global mods, Laksh and Vijay, this is a fabulous idea. Clap This will give encouragement to members who aspire to become a mod. This will provide them a very good platform to learn to moderate in a very efficient way.

This will also relieve some pressure off the mods and the global mods. This is great news.

So, friends, this is a great opportunity to bring to notice your hidden qualities and to ascertain yourself...Being actively involved  in the activities of IF will give you more fun and pleasure....

I am sure that there will be a long list of members who are willing to get the coveted title "Watch dogs of IF"...Wow!!!Tongue

Come forward and grab the opportunity, guys....

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Great!!!I wanna try, so I have to pm a global moderator right?! Now who should I pm? Its trickyWink. Mujhe pata hain im nearly the problem of trouble but this time I wanna be solution to other problemsSmile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
jazmine...you can pm lakshmi maruthi, pj04, mystica_magic, smisha, ides,chocolate etc
mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Wow that is a good news!!!!

Very good idea!!!!

Well I don't have a lot of posts because mostly I am a silent reader so I think I won't be enough for this job.... sadly. But anyways best of luck to everyone!

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahn786ch

Wow that is a good news!!!!

Very good idea!!!!

Well I don't have a lot of posts because mostly I am a silent reader so I think I won't be enough for this job.... sadly. But anyways best of luck to everyone!

Hey Maheen,

I think you should still try.  Trying never hurts!

And dont worry if you dont get the job because I-F is improving and expanding, so there will always be opportunities available.

Thanks,

Jasleen

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jasleen for boasting up my spirits!!!! I will definitely try!

You are a really nice person and a true friend!!!!

Thanks dear!

Go to top