Fan Fictions

Love, Friendship etc...LAST PART pg79 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 79

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

i remember reading this ff
plz cont

it is with many changes. so dont worry. it is something new

looking forward to read itBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love, Friendship etc...LAST PART pg79 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
good

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
RECAP:
angad & kripa's dadaji's fool every1 to get the 2 married & a-k agree to it

Kripa told her friend the news about her marriage. Her friend called her crazy and asked how she could marry someone she had didn't love much less ever seen before. Kripa told her how it was her dadaji's wish and how for her dadaji she can do anything.

Angad had called his friend and told him everything. His friend said he was crazy and how can he get married to someone he had never seen before. Angad explained how it was dadaji's wish and how for his dadaji he can do anything. His friend asked him about all the flings he has every now and then. Angad said that those would still continue and that his dadaji never told him to love his to be wife.
The wedding preparations went smoothly and Kripa had mehndi on her hands with Angad's name written on her hands. The wedding came and Kripa came down with a ghunghat convering her face and the whole day she had the ghunghat. Angad and Kripa didn't even see each other through out their wedding. Then came the doli and vidhai. Then all rasams were done by Naina to bring her new bahu into the house, still with the ghunghat. Aaliya took her bhabhi into her room and closed the door behind her. Angad came in and went straight to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile Naina called them up instead of coming thinking she might disturb them. Kripa answered and told "mom" to hold on. She knocked on the door.
Kripa: excuse me, ur mom's on the phone for you.
Angad: Alright tell her I will call her back in a few minutes.
Kripa conveyed the message thinking that that voice sounds familiar. In the bathroom, Angad also thought to himself that the voice sounded very familiar. By the time Angad came out he had finished talking to Naina and saw that Kripa had changed and went to sleep on one end of the bed. Not wanting to but Angad slipped onto the other side of the bed, far away from Kripa.

The next evening Angad had his arms around Kripa as if protecting her from the world while Kripa had her face buried in his chest and her arms around Angad's waist. The had been so tired from all the preparations for the wedding that they had slept through out the whole night and day. Naina and everyone were amazed and decided it was about time that one of them went up to wake them up. Naina went up and knocked on their door softly. Angad got up to open the door without looking at Kripa. While Angad was getting up Kripa woke up and blushed to see the position they were in. She quickly buried her face in the pillow. Kripa and Angad have still not seen each other. Angad was in his undershirt and had sindoor on it. He opened the door and Naina was happy to see his undershirt with sindoor. By now Kripa had also gotten up and went to the door where she and Angad saw each other for the first time. They were both shocked and silent but Naina broke the silence.
Naina: I'm happy that both of you have accepted each other aur ke tum dono ek hoge ho.
Naina went up to Kripa and kissed her on the forehead. Angad and Kripa were both confused.
Kripa: Mom aap kya keh rahi hain, meri kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.
Naina: Uff-ho Kripa beta. Look towards Angad's undershirt.
They now knew that they were husband and wife and looked towards Angad's undershirt. They both saw the sindoor and Kripa was completely embarrassed and Angad felt awkward. Naina could feel this so she decided to leave. Naina quietly slipped out closing the door behind her. Angad was now smirking and Kripa was going numb and getting tears in her eyes thinking that she married someone that was a player. She regretted not meeting the person first.
Angad: Remember me? We've met before.
Kripa: How can I forget? You're a beast. I can't believe I married an animal like you.
Angad now got angry.
Angad: You refused to go out with me, but now you are mine. I can do whatever I want with you.
Kripa: Without my permission, you can't even touch me.
Angad: Oh yeah!!! Watch me!!!
Angad started to walk towards Kripa while she started to walk backwards until she hit the wall. Angad grabbed her hands and interlocked her fingers with his while Kripa was crying and telling him to let go of her but all Angad could remember was the slap she had given him at the club. He then kissed Kripa's neck and then her cheeks while there were tears streaming down her cheeks. He then gave Kripa the most forceful kiss ever. Angad then let go of her hands and put his arms around her waist and started to kiss her shoulders. By now Kripa was pleading Angad to let go of her. For some strange reason, Angad let go of her and walked backwards while Kripa slid to the ground with her back to the wall and started to cry.

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
nice part plz do continue

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged
RECAP: u guys can read it above
Just then the phone rang.
Angad: Hello
Naina: Beta, you do remember that your reception is tonight and will be starting in 2 hours.
Angad: Sorry mom. I forgot. (He doesn't know it's evening)
Naina: Well get ready and bring Kripa to the Sheraton Hotel.
Angad: ok mom.
They hang up and Angad goes up to Kripa and sits on the floor beside her.
Angad: Mom phoned. She reminded me of our reception. Go and get ready. We have to leave in a couple of hours.
Angad then got up and left to go get ready. Angad got ready and went to go see if Kripa was ready. Angad was wearing a white-creamish colored with light pink and a bit of bronze embroidery on the collar and down the front with a bronze dupatta around his neck. Angad walked into his room and was stunned to see Kripa looking so beautiful. Kripa was wearing the same shade of pink that Angad was. Kripa was a wearing a lehnga with a spaghetti strap top with lots of embroidery (same kind as Angad's) with a net chunni with lots of embroidery pinned to her left shoulder. Kripa hair was up in a bridal up do and was basically ready but had trouble getting her necklace on. She kept struggling to get it on but was unable to. She didn't want to ask Angad for help either so she kept trying. Angad had noticed this and was tired of watching her struggle. He quietly went up to her and stood behind her. Kripa was aware of his presence but pretended that she hadn't noticed. She kept trying to tie the necklace when she felt Angad's touch. Kripa didn't know why but it sent goose bumps all over her body. Kripa slowly brought her hands down and Angad very gently tied the necklace.
Angad: Are you ready?
Kripa: Yes, let's go.
They both left together in Angad's car. Both of them weren't saying one word to each other so Kripa turned on the radio.
Chup Tum Raho,
Chup Hum Rahe,
Chup Tum Raho,
Chup Hum Rahe,
Khamoshi ko khamoshi se,
Zindagi ko zindagi se,
Baat karne do,
Chup Tum Raho,
Chup Hum Rahe,
Chup Tum Raho,
Chup Hum Rahe,
Khamoshi ko khamoshi se,
Zindagi ko zindagi se,
Baat karne do
Chup Tum Raho,
Chup Hum Rahe,
Chup Tum Raho
Angad and Kripa kept stealing glances at each other. Kripa felt a little bit attracted towards Angad's dangerous personality even though she totally denied it.
Kripa To Herself: Why do I keep looking at him? What am I feeling?
Angad To Himself: Just wait and watch, Miss Kripa, oops, Mrs. Angad Khanna, I'm going to make sure you fall for me and then you'll regret it all your life.
Angad gave an evil grin to himself which Kripa didn't notice. They reached the hotel and were waiting outside the entrance like they were told to do so they could make their entry. Angad then got the signal from the guard and opened the door for Kripa. Kripa was a bit confused by his behavior but just let it go. As they were about to step into the party, Angad tightly grasped Kripa's hand. Kripa was getting really annoyed but didn't want to create a scene. They both walked in and all the guests stood up and cheered. They were both walking towards the front where their table had been set up when about halfway Angad let go of Kripa's hand and picked her up in his arms much to Kripa's disgust! Even though Kripa hated this, she still kept a smile on her face for her family's happiness. Angad walked up on to the stage where the bride and groom's table was set with Kripa still in his arms. He then put Kripa down when they got near the chairs and gave a her a quick peck on the cheek. Kripa was going red with anger but kept her emotions under control. To everyone else it seemed like Kripa was blushing but the story was something else. Even though Kripa hated Angad with all of her heart, for some odd reason she had gotten goose bumps when he had kissed her on the cheek.
Soon it was time for Angad and Kripa's first dance. Angad basically grabbed Kripa's hand and walked to the center of the dance floor with a slow version of the song Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye.
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz
Na koi hai na koi tha zindage mein tumhaare siva
Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath
Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath
Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein
Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein
Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin
Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin
The song was slowly followed by Shania Twain's From This Moment On.
(I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart.)
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
When they had walked on to the dance floor, Angad had put his arms around Kripa's waist protectively. Kripa was hoping the wouldn't be dancing so close and could've stuck to the one hand in hand and the other on the shoulder/waist idea. Kripa was getting really uncomfortable but there was nothing she could do. She hesitantly put her arms around Angad's neck. The songs were really romantic and made Kripa feel uncomfortable. To add to her discomfort, Angad was staring deeply into her eyes. Kripa couldn't help but look back. Soon enough Kripa snapped out of it and leaned her head against Angad's shoulder not wanting to look into his eyes and not wanting to look anywhere else making it obvious that she was avoiding his gaze.

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
good

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
After the dance they went back and sat at their table while others danced. Angad and Kripa's parents came up to their table to get some pictures taken. Kripa was standing with Naina and Gayatri.
Gayatri: Kripa beta, tum khush to ho na?
Naina: Bhenji, aap khush hone ki baat kar rahi hain? Yeh dono to bahut khush hain.
Before anyone can say anything Kripa's friend comes to congratulate her so she excuses herself and goes to talk to her. Meanwhile Naina and Gayatri continue their conversation.
Gayatri: Aap itna yakeen ke saath kaise keh sakti hai? After all this was an arranged marriage and it will take time for both of them to get used to each other.
Naina: Bhenji, yeh dono ek ho chuke hain.
Gayatri is really happy to hear this and thanks god that Angad and Kripa had no problem accepting each other.
Naina: Mujhe to lagta hai ke hume bahut hi jald khush khabri milne wali hai!
Gayatri: Khush khabri?
Naina: Meri dadi aur aapki nani bane ki khush khabri.
Both of them laugh over their idiotic thinking.

Meanwhile Kripa and her friend were talking.
Friend: Kripa, I don't know why but Jeeju looks familiar. I think I have seen him somewhere.
Kripa: He just doesn't look familiar, He is familiar. Remember that night at the club...
By now Kripa has tears in her eyes.
Friend: Kripa, how can you live with this man? Aren't you miserable?
Kripa: I'm dying inside but I can't tell anyone. This was my dadaji's dream and for my dadaji i can even kill myself so this is nothing.
Friend: What do you mean this is nothing. This is your whole life at stake. Your married to a player. All he can do is hurt other's feelings including yours.
Kripa: But there's nothing I can do now. I have to accept this and move on.
Saying that Kripa leaves to get pictures taken with the guests.
Most of the guests had left now except for both the groom's and bride's families.
Naina: Angad beta, you take Kripa home. You guys must be tired. We will leave in a bit as soon as we talk to the management here. Some people were complaining about the waiters being rude. Is that okay with you Kripa beta?
Kripa: Yes mom. That's perfect.
Angad and Kripa leave and were in the car where they have a heated argument (it was Kripa yelling, Angad was only listening)
Kripa: What the hell do you think of yourself?
Angad: Kripa, I was...
Kripa: Oh, just shut up! I know about you and your dirty deeds! This is my first and last warning to you, DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME! NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS!!!
Angad: Kripa, just listen...
Kripa: I told you to shut up, Angad! There is nothing to listen to and talk about. From now on we will not talk about anything to each other in private. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
Angad: Yes Ma'am.
The rest of the drive was silent. They reached home and changed. Angad was in the bathroom. Angad came out and Kripa went and picked up a pillow from the bed and got a blanket from the closet.
Kripa: I will be sleeping on the couch.
With that she turned around and was about to walk away.
Angad: Kripa, wait. I will be the one to sleep on the couch.
Angad silently took the pillow and blanket from Kripa and went to sleep on the couch while Kripa was left shocked. She was seeing a change in Angad. Kripa looked at Angad turning and tossing and immediately felt bad. At last Angad found a comfortable spot and went to sleep peacefully. Kripa kept looking at the peaceful and cute look on Angad's face. Finally Kripa snapped out of it and went to sleep on the bed feeling a little bit guilty.
The next few months passed with Angad being extremely sweet in front of Kripa and unknowingly she was falling for him. If Kripa was sick, Angad would take extra good care of her and sit by her until she got better. Actions such as these were slowly winning Kripa over. No matter how hard Kripa tried, she couldn't help but feel attracted towards Angad. They hadn't gone on their honeymoon yet because it was busy time for their business so Naina decided to put it off for awhile.

Everyone was eating and laughing at the dining table during dinner when the doorbell rang.
Naina: Ramu, zara ja kar dekhna darwaze pe kaun hai
Ramu (servant) went to go check and came back a with an envolope.
Ramu: Ma'am, post man ne yeh diya hai
Ramu handed it over to Naina and left. It was addressed to Dilip and Naina Khanna. Naina was curious to see what it was and opened it up. She found an invitation to an engagement party for the next day.
Naina: Arre Dilip, yeh to tumhare best friend ke bete ki engagement party hai.
Dilip: Lekin, Naina me and you can't go. We have a meeting with Mr. Desai tomorrow. Kavvya beta, would you be able to go with Anjali?
Kavya: Sorry dad. Anjali's cousin's birthday party is tomorrow and we have to go there.
Dilip: That's okay.
Angad: Dad, I could go if you want.
Dilip: Would you? That would be awesome. Are you sure that both you and Kripa are free tomorrow?
Angad: Dad, I can go alone.
Naina: Not at all! You guys haven't even gotten the chance to go on your honeymoon. You both need to get away and this isn't even overnight. It's only a 1 hour drive out of Mumbai so you can make it back tomorrow night after the party. Kripa beta, you aren't occupied with anything are you?
Kripa: No mom.
Naina: Then you don't mind going do you?
Kripa: Of course not mom!
Naina: Then it's settled. Both of you will leave once Angad gets back from office. Angad, come a bit early tomorrow!
Angad: Ji Mom
Kripa gives Angad a killer look while he gives Kripa a "I'm Sorry" look.
The next day Angad came back early from work and went straight to his room. Kripa was just about to go into the bathroom to get ready when she saw him come in.
Kripa: Angad, I put some stuff on the bed that needs to be put in the car for the trip.
Saying that she went into the bathroom to get ready.
Angad looked over at the bed and saw a pillow, blanket and a small handbag.
Angad lightly knocked on the bathroom door.
Angad: Kripa, what do you need a pillow and a blanket for?
Kripa: Incase I want to sleep in the car while you drive.
Angad: Oh!
Angad obediently put everything in the car and made his way back to his room to get ready. Angad wore a pair of black dress pants, black shirt with a light pink tie. Kripa was still in the bathroom getting ready so Angad decided to go downstairs and wait for her.
After about 10 minutes Kripa made her way down. Angad noticed her coming and at once stood up and kept staring. She was wearing a white sari. The sari was the net kind and had a speghatti strap blouse. Kripa was wearing matching choordiyan and jewelry. She came down carrying a small white purse that matched her sari and white high heels.
Angad to himself: Wow, she looks just like an angel and I will make sure this angel falls in love with me.
Angad then gave an evil smile and walked up to Kripa.
Angad: Chale?

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Without saying anything Kripa walked out the front door with Angad closely trailing behind.
The whole way there, Kripa was fast asleep and Angad was amazed that this girl could sleep so much. When they were only 5 minutes away from reaching the hotel, Angad decided it was time to wake up Kripa. He gently shook but she wouldn't get up so snatched the pillow from underneath her and her head went smack against the seat. Kripa got up and looked pretty pissed off.
Kripa: What the hell was that for!!
Angad: I was only trying to wake you up but you wouldn't get up so I had to do something. We're only a few minutes away from the hotel.
Kripa: What the hell!!! Why didn't you wake me up before! I have fix up my make-up and I can't do that in a few minutes!!!
Kripa quickly opened the handbag that she had told Angad to put in the car and got to fixing herself up right away. They reached the hotel and Kripa quickly finished. They both walked in together and went to greet the couple first. Angad knew basically everyone there and was joking around with everyone while Kripa tagged along. Kripa felt really uncomfortable and Angad could sense that so he took Kripa to the side.
Angad: Kripa, I know you feel out of place but don't worry I'm here with you. Just tell me when you feel like leaving.
Kripa just nodded her head. Suddenly a friend of Angad's came and started talking to Angad. Her name was Riya.
Riya: Angad, yeh kaun hai (pointing towards Kripa)?
Angad: Yeh hai meri wife, Kripa aur Kripa yeh hai Riya, an old friend.
Riya dragged Angad with her. They chatted with each other when Angad turned around to see what Kripa was doing. He was surprised to find Kripa with a guy. He was quiet handsome with coal black eyes & chocolate boy face. He could easily be in competition with Angad 4 his looks. She was talking with him laughing with him. Kripa didn't even say anything to him when he held her hand. It looked as if they knew each other. Angad felt a strange prang of jealousy against that guy. His mind was totally at what Kripa was doing. He was no longer a part of the conversation his friends were having.
Riya: Angad I have been talking to u. have u been listening to me?
Angad: of course I am listening to u.
Angad then again looks at Kripa while his friends tease him saying that he at last has been smitten by a girl. The guy with whom Kripa had been talking looks at his watch then kisses Kripa on her cheek & leaves. Kripa was smiling at this. She showed no anger at this. Seeing this Angad gets pissed off. He moves towards Kripa. Angad grabs Kripa's hand & basically dragged Kripa to a table. He never cared what his friend were to say about this. They didn't get a chance to talk or even let go of each other's hands before Dilip's friend and his wife came along.
Aunty: Bahi, in dono ke pyar ko to manna pardega. Kab se dekh rahi hoon dono ek saath hi hai aur ab to ek doosre ka haath bhi pakarda hua hai.
Angad suddenly realizes that they are still holding hands and lets go of Kripa's hand.
Angad: Vo aunty, hum to bas...
Aunty: Yeh kya baat hui, Kripa beta tumne Angad ka haath kaise chord diya? Ise to tumhe zindagi par tham ke chalna hai, aise kabhi bhi Angad ka saath mat chordna.
Aunty then takes Kripa's hand and puts it in Angad's. Angad and Kripa are highly embarrassed by now.
Uncle: Aur tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho! Go dance!
Kripa: Lekin Uncle...
Uncle: Lekin, Vekin kuch nahi! Both of you have to go dance!!!
With that Aunty pushes both of them on to the dance floor and to their luck it happens to be a slow song.
Angad gently pulled Kripa's body towards his and put his hand's around Kripa's waist. Angad's touch sends shivers down Kripa's spine. Kripa quietly puts her arms around Angad's neck. Kripa could feel Angad's warm breath. Kripa looked deep into his eyes while he looked deep into hers.
"Angel Eyes" by the Jeff Healey Band was playing in the background.
Girl, you're looking fine tonight,
and every guy has got you in his sights
What you're doing with a clown like me,
is surely one of life's little mysteries
So tonight I'll ask the stars above,
How did I ever win your love?
What did I do?
What did I say,
to turn your angel eyes my way?
Well, I'm the guy who never learned to dance,
never even got one second glance
Across a crowded room was close enough,
I could look but I could never touch
What did I do?
What did I say,
Don't anyone wake me,
if it's just a dream
'Cause she's the best thing,
that's ever happened to me
All you fellows, you can look all you like,
but this girl, you see, she's leavin' here with me tonight
There's just one more thing that I need to know,
if this is love why does it scare me so?
It must be something only you can see,
'cause girl I feel it when you look at me
What did I do?
What did I say,
Suddenly Kripa let go of Angad and went back to their table. Angad was quickly following her.
Angad: I know you want to go home and I know you will never say but now I'm asking you. Would you like to go home?
Kripa quietly nodded and gave a faint smile.
Angad and Kripa said their good-byes and made their way back to the car. Angad had decided to take a shortcut. It was a road near the highway that went through some farms. The night was dark and scary. It was raining pretty harshly. They were about 15 minutes into the drive when all of a sudden the car stopped working. Angad got out to see what the problem was but couldn't figure it out. He got back in the car.
Kripa: What happened to the car?
Angad: I don't know. It just stopped working all of a sudden. I'm guessing that the engine got overheated but I can't say anything for sure. We're going to have to wait in the car until the weather gets better or at least until someone passes by.
Kripa looked out the window and saw a light. It didn't look that far away.
Kripa: Angad, vo dekho. Can we go check it out?
Angad: Yeah, sure.
Kripa got out of the car and wrapped herself up in the blanket in an effort to stay dry. Angad didn't have any blanket but he got the pillow and used it to cover his head. They both made their way towards the light. It turned out to be a small hut made out of straw with a lantern hanging outside. Fresh straw was laid out on the ground in the hut. There was a bunch of fire wood in the corner. Angad started up a fire and sat by it trying to get warm.
Angad: We'll stay here for the night. Make yourself comfortable.
Kripa sat on the opposite side of the fire than Angad. She kept stealing glances at him. Kripa had put the blanket to the side and Angad decided to use it himself. Angad decided to go to sleep. Kripa was also feeling sleepy but couldn't find a comfortable position. She had neither pillow nor a blanket.
Kripa: Angad...
Angad (eyes shut): Hmmm...
Kripa: Mujhe neend aa rahi hai.
Angad: Then go to sleep.
Kripa: It's too cold and the floor hurts my head and back.
Angad: Come here.
Kripa had taken her shoes off since they hurt her feet. The straw tickled her feet. Kripa finally made her way beside Angad. She got on her knees.
Kripa: Ab main kya karoon?
Angad opened his eyes only to see Kripa kneeling beside him. He then took off the blanket and pulled Kripa on top of him. Kripa was too shocked to say anything. Angad then put the blanket over top them and closed his eyes to go to sleep.
Kripa (in a scared whisper): Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?
Angad (eyes closed): I'm sleeping. Aur tum bhi sau jao! You needed a pillow, you got that. You need a blanket, you got that. You needed a better floor, you got that.
Kripa hesitantly put her head on Angad's chest and closed her eyes while Angad put his arms around Kripa tightly. Kripa felt a bit uncomfortable at first but then all the discomfort disappeared.
After awhile Kripa woke up but couldn't get up since Angad's arms were around her really tight. The fire had burnt out and the only light in the room was from the lantern that they had brought inside. The light from the lantern was giving Angad's face a special glow. Angad had woken up by now because he had felt Kripa trying to free herself but he pretended to be asleep. Kripa looked at the innocent look on Angad's face and for some odd reason her heart just melted. She felt all gooey inside but didn't want to call it love.
Kripa (in her mind): Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? Jab bhi main Angad ko dekhti hoon ya uske paas hoti hoon toh mujhe yeh ajeeb si feeling kyun mehsoos hoti hai? Kahin yeh....nahin nahin! I'm only attracted towards him. That's it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top