Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Love, Friendship etc...LAST PART pg79 (Page 2)

AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Kripa was sitting at a table with her friends when her cell phone rang.
Kripa: Hello
Gayatri: Hello beta. Come home quick.
Kripa: Why what happened mom?
Gayatri: Your dadaji just had a minor heart attack. He wants to see you right away. He thinks he doesn't have much time left even though the doctor said he still has a long way to go.
Kripa: I'm coming home right now.
Friend: What happened?
Kripa: I have to go home right away. Dadaji had a heart attack.
Kripa ran out of the disco and sped home.
Angad raced to his dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. His dadaji lay on the bed. Angad quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Angad's hand in his.
Dadaji: Angad, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Angad: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Dadaji: I want to see you married.
Angad: But Dadaji, for that I need a girl
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-daughter would be perfect but only if you say so. She's very pretty.
Angad: As you wish dadaji.
Dadaji: I want this wedding to happen at the earliest. Your wedding will be in two days.
Angad: As you wish, Dadaji.
Dadaji: What are you all waiting for? Go get everything ready.
Everyone except for Dadiji left to start the preparations for the wedding.

Kripa raced to her dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. Her dadaji lay on the bed. Kripa quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Kripa's hand in his.
Dadaji: Kripa, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Kripa: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Kripa: But Dadaji, for that I need a boy
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-son would be perfect but only if you say so. He's a very sona munda.
Kripa: As you wish dadaji.
Dadaji: I want this wedding to happen at the earliest. Your wedding will be in two days.
Kripa: As you wish, Dadaji.

As soon as everyone left, Kripa's dadaji sat up and told dadi to go lock the door. Dadi locked the door and picked up the phone from the bedside table and put it on speaker. She quickly dialed up Angad's dadaji's number. As soon as they heard the phone Dadi quickly ran to lock the door while Angad's dadaji put the phone on speaker.
Angad's Dadaji: Hello
Kripa's Dadaji: How did your acting go? Did anybody get suspicious?
Angad's Dadaji: No, yaar. What about your family? Did everything go as planned?
Kripa's Dadaji: Everything went smoothly and everyone is getting ready for the wedding.
Angad's Dadaji: Same here. If we hadn't done this "natak" our dream of becoming relatives would never come true.
Kripa was sitting at a table with her friends when her cell phone rang.
Kripa: Hello
Gayatri: Hello beta. Come home quick.
Kripa: Why what happened mom?
Gayatri: Your dadaji just had a minor heart attack. He wants to see you right away. He thinks he doesn't have much time left even though the doctor said he still has a long way to go.
Kripa: I'm coming home right now.
Friend: What happened?
Kripa: I have to go home right away. Dadaji had a heart attack.
Kripa ran out of the disco and sped home.
Angad raced to his dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. His dadaji lay on the bed. Angad quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Angad's hand in his.
Dadaji: Angad, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Angad: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Angad: But Dadaji, for that I need a girl
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-daughter would be perfect but only if you say so. She's very pretty.
Angad: As you wish dadaji.
Angad: As you wish, Dadaji.

Kripa raced to her dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. Her dadaji lay on the bed. Kripa quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Kripa's hand in his.
Dadaji: Kripa, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Kripa: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Kripa: But Dadaji, for that I need a boy
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-son would be perfect but only if you say so. He's a very sona munda.
Kripa: As you wish dadaji.
Kripa: As you wish, Dadaji.

As soon as everyone left, Kripa's dadaji sat up and told dadi to go lock the door. Dadi locked the door and picked up the phone from the bedside table and put it on speaker. She quickly dialed up Angad's dadaji's number. As soon as they heard the phone Dadi quickly ran to lock the door while Angad's dadaji put the phone on speaker.
Angad's Dadaji: Hello
Kripa's Dadaji: How did your acting go? Did anybody get suspicious?
Angad's Dadaji: No, yaar. What about your family? Did everything go as planned?
Kripa's Dadaji: Everything went smoothly and everyone is getting ready for the wedding.
Angad's Dadaji: Same here. If we hadn't done this "natak" our dream of becoming relatives would never come true.
Kripa's Dadaji: Your are right. Okay, I better hang up. We don't want everything to get ruined.
They say their good-byes and hang up.

AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pooja922

hey didnt u post this one already? well its fab and conitnue soon Wink

i never posted it. i am just changing most part of it. keeping the concept same

AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

i remember reading this ff
plz cont

it is with many changes. so dont worry. it is something new

aarpk Senior Member
aarpk
aarpk

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hey gr8 concept cont soon

Sarah
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged
great part Clap Clap
Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
awesome part
cont soon
Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

i remember reading this ff
plz cont

it is with many changes. so dont worry. it is something new

looking forward to read itBig smile

AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
RECAP:
angad & kripa's dadaji's fool every1 to get the 2 married & a-k agree to it

Kripa told her friend the news about her marriage. Her friend called her crazy and asked how she could marry someone she had didn't love much less ever seen before. Kripa told her how it was her dadaji's wish and how for her dadaji she can do anything.

Angad had called his friend and told him everything. His friend said he was crazy and how can he get married to someone he had never seen before. Angad explained how it was dadaji's wish and how for his dadaji he can do anything. His friend asked him about all the flings he has every now and then. Angad said that those would still continue and that his dadaji never told him to love his to be wife.
The wedding preparations went smoothly and Kripa had mehndi on her hands with Angad's name written on her hands. The wedding came and Kripa came down with a ghunghat convering her face and the whole day she had the ghunghat. Angad and Kripa didn't even see each other through out their wedding. Then came the doli and vidhai. Then all rasams were done by Naina to bring her new bahu into the house, still with the ghunghat. Aaliya took her bhabhi into her room and closed the door behind her. Angad came in and went straight to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile Naina called them up instead of coming thinking she might disturb them. Kripa answered and told "mom" to hold on. She knocked on the door.
Kripa: excuse me, ur mom's on the phone for you.
Angad: Alright tell her I will call her back in a few minutes.
Kripa conveyed the message thinking that that voice sounds familiar. In the bathroom, Angad also thought to himself that the voice sounded very familiar. By the time Angad came out he had finished talking to Naina and saw that Kripa had changed and went to sleep on one end of the bed. Not wanting to but Angad slipped onto the other side of the bed, far away from Kripa.

The next evening Angad had his arms around Kripa as if protecting her from the world while Kripa had her face buried in his chest and her arms around Angad's waist. The had been so tired from all the preparations for the wedding that they had slept through out the whole night and day. Naina and everyone were amazed and decided it was about time that one of them went up to wake them up. Naina went up and knocked on their door softly. Angad got up to open the door without looking at Kripa. While Angad was getting up Kripa woke up and blushed to see the position they were in. She quickly buried her face in the pillow. Kripa and Angad have still not seen each other. Angad was in his undershirt and had sindoor on it. He opened the door and Naina was happy to see his undershirt with sindoor. By now Kripa had also gotten up and went to the door where she and Angad saw each other for the first time. They were both shocked and silent but Naina broke the silence.
Naina: I'm happy that both of you have accepted each other aur ke tum dono ek hoge ho.
Naina went up to Kripa and kissed her on the forehead. Angad and Kripa were both confused.
Kripa: Mom aap kya keh rahi hain, meri kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha.
Naina: Uff-ho Kripa beta. Look towards Angad's undershirt.
They now knew that they were husband and wife and looked towards Angad's undershirt. They both saw the sindoor and Kripa was completely embarrassed and Angad felt awkward. Naina could feel this so she decided to leave. Naina quietly slipped out closing the door behind her. Angad was now smirking and Kripa was going numb and getting tears in her eyes thinking that she married someone that was a player. She regretted not meeting the person first.
Angad: Remember me? We've met before.
Kripa: How can I forget? You're a beast. I can't believe I married an animal like you.
Angad now got angry.
Angad: You refused to go out with me, but now you are mine. I can do whatever I want with you.
Kripa: Without my permission, you can't even touch me.
Angad: Oh yeah!!! Watch me!!!
Angad started to walk towards Kripa while she started to walk backwards until she hit the wall. Angad grabbed her hands and interlocked her fingers with his while Kripa was crying and telling him to let go of her but all Angad could remember was the slap she had given him at the club. He then kissed Kripa's neck and then her cheeks while there were tears streaming down her cheeks. He then gave Kripa the most forceful kiss ever. Angad then let go of her hands and put his arms around her waist and started to kiss her shoulders. By now Kripa was pleading Angad to let go of her. For some strange reason, Angad let go of her and walked backwards while Kripa slid to the ground with her back to the wall and started to cry.

Go to top