Love, Friendship etc...LAST PART pg79 - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘
continue soon
its sooo cool but i feel like i hve read this fan fic before is it that u are re updating ur old fan fic ... im sorry maybe ur not and its just my imagination.. its still a gr88 fan fic

Originally posted by habli

its sooo cool but i feel like i hve read this fan fic before is it that u are re updating ur old fan fic ... im sorry maybe ur not and its just my imagination.. its still a gr88 fan fic

i am not posting the same story...

it was put up by ishika... some time ago... i didnt like how it was continued further so i have made many changes...

so from next update u will have a new type of story

Kripa woke up the next morning and to her utter surprise, she was alone in the room. Kripa looked towards the bathroom but noone was in there. She looked at the time and was a bit confused. It was only 7:30 a.m.
Kripa to herself: Angad kaha chala gaya?
Kripa quickly took a shower, got ready and went downstairs where everyone was having breakfast, except Angad.
Kripa: Good morning.
Everyone: Good morning.
Kripa: Mom, Angad kaha hai?
Naina: Beta, vo tho kab ka office chala gaya.
Kripa: Lekin itni jaldi...
Naina: Haan, vo koi important meeting thi aur usne kaha hai ke main tumko bata doon ke vo aaj raat ko late ho jayaga aur tum uski wait na karo.
Kripa (disappointed): Oh.
The whole day Kripa was a bit restless and when night finally came Kripa was waiting for Angad to return. It was 10:00 and Angad still hadn't returned so she decided to watch a movie to make time go by faster. Just then she got a call on her cell phone. The number was unknown and Kripa got a weird feeling inside.
Kripa: Hello
Person: Hello Kripa bhabhi
Kripa: Bhabhi?...Ji kaun bol raha hai?
Person: Main, Angad ka dost, Suraj.
Kripa: Oh, acha acha. Ji kahiye.
Suraj: Vo kya main Angad se baat kar sakta hoon
Kripa: Agar aap ko Angad se baat karni hai to aap uske phone par phone kijiye.
Suraj: Maine try lekin vo switched off hai.
Kripa: Oh....lekin aap ke paas mera number kaise aaya?
Suraj: Angad ne ek baar aap ko mere phone se phone kiya tha...So can I talk to Angad?
Kripa: Acha...lekin Angad to yaha nahi...Main bhi ghar par usi ka intezaar kar rahi hoon.
Suraj: Lekin yeh kaise ho sakta hai...Maine abhi abhi aap dono ko Sheraton Hotel ke room number 203 mein jaate huye dekha hai. Maine Angad ko bolane ki bhi koshish ki lekin mujhe lagta hai ke use suniye nahi diya. Aur jab maine room par jaake knock karne ki koshish ki tho door par "Do Not Disturb" sign tha. Tab maine socha ke main uska phone try karta hoon lekin vo usne uthaya nahi to maine aap ko kiya.
Kripa (shocked, starting to get tears in her eyes): Are...Are you sure ke vo Angad aur main hi the?
Suraj: Arre bhabhiji, maine khud Angad ka chehra dekha lekin main aapko nahi dekh paya, aapki peet thi mere taraf. Anyways, rehne dijiye, main use dobara try karta hoon. Bye.
With that Suraj hung up and gave Angad a thumbs up.
Angad: Thanks yaar.
Suraj: Hey, don't say thanks. After all what are friends for.
With that Suraj left and Angad went into the hotel room.

Kripa was shocked and heart broken but then decided that she shouldn't believe what others say. She had to go see for herself what the truth was. Kripa reached the hotel and stood in front of room number 203. She had no way of getting in and didn't want to knock. Just then she saw a housekeeper.
Kripa: Excuse Me.
Housekeeper: Yes...
Kripa: I left my keys inside the room and I have no way of getting in.
Housekeeper: Here you can use this spare. When you are going to leave just leave it in the room.
Kripa: Thanks.
Housekeeper: No problem.
With that Kripa made her way to the room and opened the door.
Kripa made her way to the room and opened the door. She quietly slipped into the room and closed the door behind her. All she heard was some soft romantic music. She couldn't see anything from there. There was a small hallway leading to the actual room. She very slowly tip toed towards there. She stopped dead in her tracks and had silent tears running down her cheeks. She was shocked at what she saw. Angad was passionately kissing some lady on the lips. Kripa took a step back and accidently knocked over a vase that was standing on a table nearby. Angad and the woman quickly got up to see who it was. Angad saw Kripa with tears in her eyes and gave an evil smirk to himself. Angad looked at Kripa who stood frozen on the spot for about a minute. Kripa then went up to Angad and gave him one tight slap, turned around and ran out of the room. Kripa ran out to the car and sat in there for a few minutes unable to control her tears and her pain. She had trusted Angad. She had loved Angad. She had thought that he had changed. After a bit she got a hold of herself and drove home, still thinking about what just happened. She went straight to her room. She locked the door and fell on the bed started to let out all the pain and heart ache.

😭 😭 aww...sad part! 😭 bechari kripa
amzing and sad part
cont soon
please continue soon! πŸ˜›
RECAP:Kripa sees Angad with a girl in a hotle room & Slaps him
Angad watched Kripa run out of the room and turned towards the lady.
Angad: Thanks, Mishty.
Mishty: Isme thanks bolne wali kya baat hai, afterall we are friends. Lekin tum to kisi aur ladki ko bol sakte the yeh natak karne ke liye par tumne mujhe kyun kaha?
Angad: Koi aur ladki mujhe understand nahi karti aur woh bilkul bhi chahe gi ki meri biwi ko pata chale. Isi liye maine tumhe kaha kyunki mujhe maloom hai ke tum mere taraf attracted nahi ho aur it's a fact ke main tumhare taraf attracted nahi hoon.
Mishty to herself: If only you knew that I am deeply in love with and waiting for you to return the love. But you, you only think of me as a friend and for now that's fine.
Angad: Ab mujhe is bemari se schutkara milega aur kal raat ko meri Tina ke saath date hai. It will be a wild night with Tina.
Mishty: Yeh Tina kaun hai?
Angad: Arre, wohi ladki jo hotel ki lobby mein tumse takrayi thi.
Mishty: Oh.
Angad: Anyways, mujhe chalna chahiye. Ghar jakar us bemari us bemari se bhi schutkara karna hai, na?
Mishty: Hmm...
Angad quickly gave Mishty a friendly hug and went home.
Mishty is a good friend of Angad's who secretly is in love with him. She is the only child of Damini (Naina's best friend). Mishty was in London until now and just returned to see Angad married and decided she would help him get rid of Kripa. Mishty and Kripa have never met but Kripa has met Damini and knows that Mishty exists.
Angad went upstairs and stopped in front of his room. He heard some soft crying sounds. He at once realized that it was Kripa and got an evil smile on his face. He also realized that she hadn't told anyone or the whole family would've been standing downstairs like an army. He turned the doorknob only to see that the door was locked from inside. He at once figured out that Kripa had tried to lock him out but little did she know that Angad had the key to room. He opened the door, went inside and locked the door behind him. Kripa heard someone come in and quickly wiped her tears and stood up. She saw Angad coming towards her in anger. He walked upto Kripa and snapped his fingers in her face.
Angad (in an angry tone): YOU WILL PAY FOR IT KRIPA, YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!!
Kripa (in an equally angry voice): Pay for what, Mr. Khanna! You have already gave me all the tears that you could've! What more can you do?
Angad: I will kick you out of this house after I get a divorce from you!
Kripa: A divorce? Who said I will give you a divorce?
Angad to himself: What is she saying? I had thought something else. Don't worry Angad. You need to create such a situation that she herself gives you a divorce!...ya...that's what I'll do.
Kripa (pointing her finger towards Angad): You just wait and watch! All the tears you have made me cry will come upon you! I will make your life a living hell! Main tumhari zindagi ek narak bana doongi!
Angad: Kya tum yeh kar paaogi? Tum to mujhse pyar karti ho, na? To tum yeh kaise dekh sako gi ke tumhara pyar barbad ho raha hai?
Kripa: Mere pyar ko meri kamzori mat samjhana! Main manti hoon ke mera pyar meri kamzori tha lekin ab mein ise apni takat banaoongi! Aur tum, tum bhi mujhse pyar karte the na to aaj raat tum kya....
Angad: HEYY!!! Hold on just a second! Kisne kaha ke main tumse pyar karta hoon?
Kripa (hurt voice): Lekin kal raat...
Angad (snobby tone): Kal raat? Kya tumne mujhe yeh kehte huye sunna ke main tumse, tumse pyar karta hoon?
Kripa (angry and hurt at the same time): Tum teek keh rahe ho. Woh meri bewakoofi thi. Maine socha ke tum badal chuke ho. Maine yeh socha ke humari shaadi ne tumhe badal diya hai aur tum sudhar chuke ho. Maloom hai meri sabse badi galati kya thi? Tumse pyar karna! Lekin main apne aap ko rok nahi payi. Aur na kabhi rok paoongi. Main tumhe marte dam tak pyar karti rahoongi lekin (wipes her tears) tumse vaada karti hoon ke main apne pyar ke liye ek aur asoo nahi bahaoongi! Ab mera maksad sirf ek hi hoga! Main tumhe kabhi khush nahi rehne doongi!
awesome part plezzzzzzzzz continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
awesome plz do continue i wander what kripa next step 😊