update of 21st oct

ramneet2004 Newbie
ramneet2004
ramneet2004

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hey

i am rams. smisha didn't given  the full update of ayushmaan on 21st oct
here r the updates

ayushman comes to his home. by seeing ayush his father looks very happy and expects from ayush that he would not leave his home again.he told to him that if he wants to stay in his home, he has to forget his brother bodhi. but aayush did not listen.thereby his mother gave him a bag containing his clothes and some books. after that he left his home

on the other hand tani thinks that there is a love relation between aayush and sonia. she thinks that her sister dr.seth is organising the marriage of aayush and sonia.but she realises that she will not loose aayush for somebody else as it is het first love not a fun. she decides that she will try to stop the maariage of aayush and sonia.

aayush and his brother, dadi decides to live at dr.seth house. but sonia didn't like it as she is jealous of tani. she suggested aayush that if he wants to live at rohit's house, he can but he refused and told het that he is very happy here at dr.seth home. after that she generally asks aayush what he will do in the morning.he replied that he will like to do some exercises but sonia told him that he should not do exercises when he is in shorts as tani won't llike it.

tani calls sharen as she wanted to know why aayush has come to her house. then she misunderstands her sister that she is organising marriage of aayush and sonia.tani asks to aayush why he hides from her about his marriage with sonia but not directly but ayush thinks that she is asking him about bodhi. then dr.seth told to tani that bodhi  is aayush big brother who is a autistic child. then tani realised that she was wrong as she misunderstands aayush.

she then kisses aayush and went off but suddenly sonia lands up

thats the update of episode on thrusday

i hope u will like it

rams

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thats gud job rams and smisha...i cant blame tani or sonia..bse i m jealous of both da girls!!!! wowowoww i still didnt get the answer to my previous msg folks!!! what is ayush's real name??? thank u
sontakdi Groupbie
sontakdi
sontakdi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update ramneet and smisha. I just love this show and i'm glad somebody can update it here. Reesh, Aayush's real name is Vinod Singh.

-Sonali

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thks sonali...i thought vinod singh was ayushs dads name!!! o boy what a name for a cute guy!!
sangrram Newbie
sangrram
sangrram

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, great updates ramneet, I can not get to watch the show everytime, thanks for the updates. I have started getting more interesting in the show since Tania entered, she has a awesome smile toooo sweet. Do you know her real name? They do not show the characters names here in the US, before or after the show.

Thanks again, cant wait til the next update. Big smile

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the show from the beginning, so could someone please tell me why Aayush's father wants bodhi to stay away from his family..? is bodhi Ayush's real brother..?
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Abla, yeah bodhi is ayush;s real bro and the old man (jasi) real pop..he dislikes bodhi bse he is abnormal child and he wanted a perfect child..i mean normal baby..he had high expectation ..as bodhi was his 1st child...thereafter when his wify was expecting again for ayush...he started to discard bodhi totally..u can get the updates from da same forum or u can go to setasia.tv to get the updates of all episodes frm 08.02...tc
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
thanks ramneet

Go to top