Kkusum
Kkusum

KKusum dated 13th april by Mala

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged

KKusum dated 13th April, 2005

Kkusum tells trishul ramesh has come to senses wants to meet me I am in kumud's hosue u please go and take care. Trishul ells someone ramsh is in senses kk aunty cant reach so u go Ist there. Abhay asks kk why u r tensed kk tells I got call from hospital that he wants to talk to me. Kk tells abhay not to come to hospital as kumud will feel bad. Kk tells aryman sakshi I am going to office as kumud is tensed. Trishuil asks why r are not here trishul sees kkusum going in as trishul goes in before her sees plice how top send them away he gives money to ward boy tells something. Ward boy says someone is wating fr u may be ramesh's relative as police goes out trishul gets in as ramesh sees him trishul says idiot u want to trap me u cant as I will kill u. I will send u to hell kkusum comes in sees trishul he asks kk aunty see ramesh as he removes the oxygen pipe trishul runs out to call doc as ranesh dies. Kk tries to put back the mask as doc says what u are doing doc & police comes in doc says he is dad. Doc says u removed the mask as kk says  he could not breath so I tried to put the mask bak some one has removed  trishul has gone to call vidhi says what aunty, trishul is not here has gone to London by morning flight. Kk tells vidhi to tell vidhi says I left him at airport & came. Police takes kkusum forcibly as kk looks vidhi, vidhi smiles. Kkusum masks police if she can call someone . kk tells abhay she is  caught in a big problem as party going on kumud hears asks abhay as she asks papa where u are going. Abhay says I got some urgent work I am just coming. Kumdu says something is there or papa would not o like this. Abhay finds car not working. Abhay does not get the cal as he tries to call. Kali sees vidhi is darkness as kali shouts as a sarla lali all come as vidhi says I have gone mad u took care of me after sohan's death but he was killed, today when ramesh was to tell me who killed sohan today he was killed by kkusum sarla asks vidhi do u know what u are talking. Vidhi says police caught kk aunty s she was removing oxygen mask from ramesh's mouth, vidhi cries why she will do this kali thinks kkusum can do anything to for this house but can she kill, nikita & aru tell kkusum ahs done this. Nitin tells we will find out what is the truth. vidhi says u wil forgive her even if she killed oshan I will not forgive her. Sarla tells vidhi u are bahu trihsul's wife change your cloth. Vidhi tells I will no change till u catch sohan's murderer. Kapil calls abhay as abhay's says my car is spoiled. Kapil tells kk has been caught police as kapil says we will reach there. Vidhi smiles as she did good melodrama. Kali taps as vidhi asks who is it. Vidhi cries again. Kali tells vidhi control yourself.  Vidhi tells kk Ist sohan now ramesh kali says are u sure? Vidhi says this fie is given by ward boy to me as why kk aunty is after this. Kali forcibly sees it & shocked. Vidhi smiles on sly. Thinks I k now whom to use again kkusum. People will not believe now they will believe u. kali tells property papers in name of kkusum deshmukh. Vidhi tells oh my god that means soha knew this so she killed him then ramesh. Kali says I knew she came here for property but she will kill someone vidhi says why not I heard she killed your mom too. Kali is angry. Kali goes as vidhi smiles removes her white sari. Vidhi calls tells aunty vidhi is her I have put the bomb wait for the blast. Kk is behind bars nikita asks why u killed sohan as he was always with u kkusum says chachi why I will kill as he was like my brother, nikita says ramesh was to tell U all as kkuusm says trishul did this. Nitin says what  are u talking. As kkusum says when I went what trishul was doing. Kali says excellent u are rfaally playing the role of sauteli ma, kali says I have got proof what is this kali shows to nikita . kkusum is crying nikita says u killed my son for property kali also reads . sarla looks down as kk says mummyji please believe me I don't have  proof as all go kkusum is crying. End

mala

kulraj Senior Member
kulraj
kulraj

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanks for updating mala u da best
Cute_Tulip IF-Sizzlerz

General Discussions

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kulraj Senior Member
kulraj
kulraj

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
omg mala dont u think kkusum is gettin borin and borin?? i mean she goes to jail every month LOL LOL
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged

thanks a lot..

she goes to jail every month / in other words kkusum is a ek amm larki ki kahani.LOL how many times more she has to go to jail.

can u guys help me plz..............lolLOL

(sorry my hindi is not that good)

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!Smile
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukh

thanks a lot..

she goes to jail every month / in other words kkusum is a ekamm larki ki kahani.LOLLOLLOL[IMG]height=16 src="smileys/smiley36.gif" width=18>how many times more she has to go to jail.

can u guys help me plz..............lolLOL

(sorry my hindi is notthat good)

LoL so true..she does go to jail begging everyone to believe her then in one jhatka everyone will find proof say sorry to her and she will in no time forgive all of them LOL LOL
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I think that this show is really getting boring, it is just going around in circles.Confused

Go to top