College & University

Part time Content Writer needed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skyeechee

skyeechee

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Hi Students,

I have about 100+ articles which has to be written manually. Please contact me if you have spare time to work on something. Following conditions apply.

1. Each article needs to be written grammatically correct, unique and original and with minimumal spelling errors in standard American English. 
You can 't use spin, or translation tools. The writing will need to be concise and to the point. I can 't accept articles just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.

2. The articles must be at least 100% unique; they will be reviewed through Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, You will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.

3. Each article should be structured in a logical fashion. They must make sense when someone reads through them. They should not be repetitive or contain any useless fluff words to pad the article. And Articles must be grammatically correct.

4. Once the articles have been written you must transfer 100% rights to me - in which case you will not be able to use the articles in the future. This includes selling the article.

5.Each article will be given, keywords, outline of paragraphs and instructions for you to follow. Each articles have to include the provided keyword for a certain density. Best(but optional) if you know SEO concept.(keyword density,places to use keyword,LSI keywords etc..)Some guild lines available. Articles should be provided in MS word doc format/google document with keywords highlighted.

6.Time: You can see that most of the requirments require you to work on like 4-5 articles per day. For me, I hope you can work as comfortably as you can and give me the best quality you can give, at least 1 article a day will do for this case:)

7. Individuals only and female students preferred(simply because the topics are feminine), I don 't need a company working for me. I may select more than 1 candidate. 

8. Payment will be paid by paypal(I will cover the transaction cost of paypal), 75 INR per 500 words, a "bonus " of the article of maximum 20 INR will be paid on your good work of the previous article. Details could be discussed later.

Article Acceptance:

-Logical smooth article, free of grammatical and spelling mistakes

-Follow the given outline and keyword density

Bonus:

Extra useful content(regardless of the aforementioned in the outline) is included 

9. Payment will be done only if you pass all these conditions.
Please email me only if you accept these conditions.We have more project to come in this year,so people who selected will be given priority in our future projects.Feel free to ask any questions.

This is not a difficult job at all, most content is given in point form, you just need to phase it in paragraphs. I don't think I'll log on and check, so if you have any further queries do email me.

Email: [email protected], please title it as "2012 Content Writers Application"

Thanks.

All the best. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Part time Content Writer needed" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Smile...____..._____..._____...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top