India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is armaan Changing ? (Page 7)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
sorry to hear about your friend lovely.. but it is my opnion that we must not come to conclusions based on a one off case..

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by Minnie

jassi did try to bring up the topic of loving someone in her past in the resturant but Purab just wasn't ready to listen.He told her it was not imp etc.

I think he was trying to spare her feelings.....its hard to tell ur future husband abt ur past lovelife......and that is the opperative word PAST....she said she loved someone in the PAST.....frankly if it was over, how was it relavent to their future.....unless Jassi meant for Purab to compare notes with Armaan regarding "how jassi drives me nuts"Wink

I am going to disagree with you here. No matter if ur are over ur past love or still in love with him. If you are entering a relationship with someone else no matter how hard it is you have to come clean. It is always relavent to the future together. That's where trust plays a imp role. I will give another ex of my co-worker who came clean abt her past love to her to-be husband and today they have a very strong relationship.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

But when there is a past involved in a relationship it is very important to come clean with it before entering a relationship.

a. in this case purab already knew that.
b. he didnt want jassi to feel less in any way because she was coming         with prior baggage.
c. I have a very close friend who told her husband to be that she once     had feelings for a guy.....to date she has to hear sarcastic comments     based on that.....even though that love dies long before the marriage
d. what RELATIONSHIP?????ConfusedConfusedConfused
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Originally posted by lovely

jassi did try to bring up the topic of loving someone in her past in the resturant but Purab just wasn't ready to listen.He told her it was not imp etc.

I think he was trying to spare her feelings.....its hard to tell ur future husband abt ur past lovelife......and that is the opperative word PAST....she said she loved someone in the PAST.....frankly if it was over, how was it relavent to their future.....unless Jassi meant for Purab to compare notes with Armaan regarding "how jassi drives me nuts"Wink

I am going to disagree with you here. No matter if ur are over ur past love or still in love with him. If you are entering a relationship with someone else no matter how hard it is you have to come clean. It is always relavent to the future together. That's where trust plays a imp role. I will give another ex of my co-worker who came clean abt her past love to her to-be husband and today they have a very strong relationship.

Hi lovely .. people of all kinds traverse this world.. so we can find all kinds of relation ships.. but as you say it is the trust that matters.. If you trust each other whether one comes clean or not does not have any significance....

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

sorry to hear about your friend lovely.. but it is my opnion that we must not come to conclusions based on a one off case..

Smile no I am not coming to any conclusions on one case. I just wrote up another incident where there is a very good example of what a strong relationship shld be like. but the guy is this case was not mr. perfect Wink he has his own flaws.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
true lakshmi.....
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Ok

Since the topic is that whether Armaan is changing. I would concentrate on just that so below is my reply.

Well as of now It looks that he is changing. But it is so rapid that its hard to digest.

About Armaan changing from Grey to black over night. Well, Let just use logic over here a person can turn from Grey to black over night which is shocking but it can happen.

But a person changing from Black to white overnight is somewhat far fetched!! I mean atleast first he has to go back to grey and from that stage he could have gone to white.

What I am saying that its not Armaan's fault that he changed from Black to white overnight but its completely T & D's fault for taking it awfully long to make this transformation.

I guess they wanted to make major changes to the story like a diffrent ending or something but I guess they never got permission. Or they lost the process battle.

Jammy.

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

agree again with u ideas .purub told her that her past relationships does not matter ,but what does matter is their future . he wasn't ready to listen coz it is torturous to speak about broken relationships(speatially regarding love) and he didn't want her to gothrough this trauma

Go to top