Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is armaan Changing ? (Page 6)

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by surnita

Jealousy doesnt cause sadness it causes rage - emotions Armaan is not expressing at the moment!  He hasnt banged the table and said damn for over a month now!

LOLLOL.....people wih different temeraments react differently to Jealousy

LOL that's too funny.  Jealousy will always cause rage or anger depending on the temperaments but never sadness.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

jassi did try to bring up the topic of loving someone in her past in the resturant but Purab just wasn't ready to listen.He told her it was not imp etc.

I think he was trying to spare her feelings.....its hard to tell ur future husband abt ur past lovelife......and that is the opperative word PAST....she said she loved someone in the PAST.....frankly if it was over, how was it relavent to their future.....unless Jassi meant for Purab to compare notes with Armaan regarding "how jassi drives me nuts"Wink
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ive never felt sad when Jealous.  My friend has a brand new Porche and I want to smash her face in!!Ouch LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by ides

Jealousy doesnt cause sadness it causes rage - emotions Armaan is not expressing at the moment!  He hasnt banged the table and said damn for over a month now!

LOLLOL.....people wih different temeraments react differently to Jealousy

LOL that's too funny.  Jealousy will always cause rage or anger depending on the temperaments but never sadness.

hey glad to know it gave a great laugh but its true.....not everyone cry when they are sad....some get depressed, some quiet, some act out to deny their feelings.....same with anger, not all people turn self destructive.....some just close off and bottle it inside.....so u really cant generalise how people react in various emotions.....

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Anger is different to jealousy!  I dont think you get sad when you are Jealous, rather you become sad after the anger has faded and you have had time to reflect and by that time you are no longer jealous!
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

jassi did try to bring up the topic of loving someone in her past in the resturant but Purab just wasn't ready to listen.He told her it was not imp etc.Instead he could have told her he knew and could understand her feelings and work towards achieving her love ect.But he chose to beleive that in one month,Jassi got out of love,got into love again and her past did not concern him and only present mattered.He should have realised past is what shaped Jassi and no one could just shake it off and go forward.He did act a little foolish.

minnie Purab is not only optimist but over optimist.. he was pretty sure Jassi will start loving him in 1 mth completely ignoring what happened in her past.

I know Purab fans are not going to agree on this one. But when there is a past involved in a relationship it is very important to come clean with it before entering a relationship.

one of my friend suffered a lot in her marriage becoz of it. Just like Purab said to Jassi that her past is not important to him her husband said the same thing when she told him abt her past. We all were happy for her they got married and now there are problems all becoz of her past. And mind you the husband was Mr. Nice & Perfect Guy just like Purab very mature, understanding before marriage. The girls parents never got tired praising their damand to everyone who cared to listen but see what's happened now. That's why i had said earlier too guys like Purab don't exist.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Anger is different to jealousy!  I dont think you get sad when you are Jealous, rather you become sad after the anger has faded and you have had time to reflect and by that time you are no longer jealous!

true. agree totally.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

one of my friend suffered a lot in her marriage becoz of it. Just like Purab said to Jassi that her past is not important to him her husband said the same thing when she told him abt her past. We all were happy for her they got married and now there are problems all becoz of her past. And mind you the husband was Mr. Nice & Perfect Guy just like Purab very mature, understanding before marriage. The girls parents never got tired praising their damand to everyone who cared to listen but see what's happened now. That's why i had said earlier too guys like Purab don't exist.

sorry to hear about your friend....well jassi comes clean or not would not make much difference to purab since he already knows everything as long as jassi lets go of the past.

Edited by pj04 - 22 October 2004 at 1:28pm

Go to top