India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is armaan Changing ? (Page 5)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Jealousy doesnt cause sadness it causes rage - emotions Armaan is not expressing at the moment!  He hasnt banged the table and said damn for over a month now!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Entering a relationship out of majboori and compromise is absolutely a bad thing to do according to me no matter what the future has in store. This is just my opinion. When you enter a relationship as sacred as marriage it has to have love, trust, faith, friendship in fact everything in equal amt from both partners.

don't gang up on me. these are just my opinions.

Hey its cool....we respect ur openion.....u r right abt not entering into a relationship for wrong reasons.....completely with u there.....however in a relationship not all give/take economics are divided equally.....sometimes one partner loves more than the other, but the other has more faith than the first one.....also things like love, trust, faith, friendship sometimes come with time......I guess I have seen quite a few successful marriages to know that sometimes great passion grows from mere friendship and trust........
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Also one week Jassi ripped up the dairy and the following Purab proposed.  Now it is all going wrong he has no one to blame but himself.  What a fool!  You cant turn your feelings on and off like a tap.  Tearing up the diary was a symbolic gesture.  Nothing more.

errr.......surnita...purab never proposed, it was jassi and walia household who bought it up.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
probably thats 'coz there is nothing much he can do about it .....guess he cannot govern jassi as before 'coz she is firstly CEO and he has seen that nowadays Jassi is getting back to him..ie. presentation time....she just took a step again. He realizes that its not same old jassi who would obey all his order and thus rage won't help him...he's sad that he'll again loose Jassi..remember singapore time when ARman "& Raj didn't wanted to let go Jassi off Gulmohor 'coz thye knew she is success to everything...!!
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Ok let me rephrase that One week Jassi ripped up the dairy and the following week Purab was happy to get engaged! Now it is all going wrong he has no one to blame but himself.  He should have the sense to see no one can forget thier love in the space of a month.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Jealousy doesnt cause sadness it causes rage - emotions Armaan is not expressing at the moment!  He hasnt banged the table and said damn for over a month now!

LOLLOL.....people wih different temeraments react differently to Jealousy
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by lovely

Entering a relationship out of majboori and compromise is absolutely a bad thing to do according to me no matter what the future has in store. This is just my opinion. When you enter a relationship as sacred as marriage it has to have love, trust, faith, friendship in fact everything in equal amt from both partners.

don't gang up on me. these are just my opinions.

Hey its cool....we respect ur openion.....u r right abt not entering into a relationship for wrong reasons.....completely with u there.....however in a relationship not all give/take economics are divided equally.....sometimes one partner loves more than the other, but the other has more faith than the first one.....also things like love, trust, faith, friendship sometimes come with time......I guess I have seen quite a few successful marriages to know that sometimes great passion grows from mere friendship and trust........

agree with you...purab emphasized again and again that he did not want to go ahead with wedding bcoz jassi was pressured into it....he even ended up gettin a little mad at billu and bebe(jassi says yes episode) for bringing it up. he asks jassi repeatedly....if she was being pressured....what else is a guy supposed to do when the girl says that she wants to marry him out her free will. where is the majboori, compromise....

havin all the ingredients of marraige in equal amounts from the partners is unusual (females normally enter in a marital bond with more openmindedness, trust and faith than males )but with a little time and commitment things normally work out.

Edited by pj04 - 22 October 2004 at 1:08pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 jassi did try to bring up the topic of loving someone in her past in the resturant but Purab just wasn't ready to listen.He told her it was not imp etc.Instead he could have told her he knew and could understand her feelings and work towards achieving her love ect.But he chose to beleive that in one month,Jassi got out of love,got into love again and her past did not concern him and only present mattered.He should have realised past is what shaped Jassi and no one could just shake it off and go forward.He did act a little foolish.

Go to top