India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is armaan Changing ? (Page 4)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
very true ides .what surprises me is that we have this line of discussion but armaan still has'to say something on the issue and mean it.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

good points ides.. I also want to add that even when they turned Armaan from grey to black we were surprised.. espicially after the CEO thing..

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
up....u r right lakshmi.....
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

.....true Purab knew abt Jassi's feelings for Armaan but that was in the pre-jassi-ceo days.....after that Jassi tore up her diary infront of Purab, which to any sane person would mean that she let go of her infatuations....

---First of all just becoz she tore up her diary does not mean she has let go of her infatuations. And if I am not mistaken Jassi was in love with Armaan inspite of knowing how he is. It was not infatuation. Though they made a mess of it in the show with endless bloopers is a diff story. You just cannot assume something when you don't know what the other person feels.

Purab is not a mind reader so he does not know what jassi is thinking. He can only take her word for it.....and thats what he does....he asks her in the resturant and again before the sagai.....and what is jassi's amswer everytime.....

agree with you there. no one can read other person's mind unless u are a pshyic. Jassi mislead Purab and raised his hopes. It was her fault completely.

what Purab is guilty of being is an optimist.....who entered into a relationship with good faith and complete trust in his partner's words.....

that's what according to me is foolish. Wink just kidding...

but one sided trust and faith in a relationship which is abt to enter the marriage stage is really bad. Though I know jassi trusts Purab and will be loyal to him if she marries him but her heart will not be in it.

Entering a relationship out of majboori and compromise is absolutely a bad thing to do according to me no matter what the future has in store. This is just my opinion. When you enter a relationship as sacred as marriage it has to have love, trust, faith, friendship in fact everything in equal amt from both partners.

don't gang up on me. these are just my opinions.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Minnie

Bang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Well,Purab did fall in love with a girl who loved someone else.And if that's OK,then why blame Jassi for loving Armaan.

Pyaar pe kisi ka jor nahi chalta.

[/QUOTE]

yeh baat sab log nahi samaj sakte...

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

good points ides.. I also want to add that even when they turned Armaan from grey to black we were surprised.. espicially after the CEO thing..

was it? From the msgs I felt Purab fans were enjoying bashing Armaan for his behaviour Wink Wink

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Also one week Jassi ripped up the dairy and the following Purab proposed.  Now it is all going wrong he has no one to blame but himself.  What a fool!  You cant turn your feelings on and off like a tap.  Tearing up the diary was a symbolic gesture.  Nothing more.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I think Arman is still same jealour Arman..and I guess he is still sad NOT because he is falling in love with Jassi, but he is as ALWAYS jealous of Jassi and cannot belive that someone like Jassi (chasmish chudiya) can have a guys like Purab as her life partner who can financially well do as Arman and is also presentable looks wise....!!!! I guess its again typical of Arman to underestimate Jassi.

Go to top