Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Well,Armaan was Mr Goody two shoes to start with and then overnight he becomes evil and no one blinks an eye😡.Purab comes along and everyone just lapps him up ( no Qs on T & D's capabilities raised) 😕and yet now when Armaan is changing back to his former self,suddenly  everyone starts exploring whether this is possible and that is possible......... So it seems if Purab comes out happy in the last,then the producers are good,the show is good,Jassi is good (Kohinoor forgotten and forgiven) and everything hunkdory.Yet if Armaan gets a better deal,all hell breaks loose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously😡😡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes thats true.T&D changed him (Armaan) to evil overnight ( eg presentation scene) ,nobody had an issue. When they want to bring him back to the original ,everybody is upset. Bascially Armaan was not at all bad in the beginning episodes.They changed him to evil after Purab entered the show.
jaan14 thumbnail

It's hard to believe that Armaan is changing.  I kind of looking sad deep down when he heard about Jassi's pre-engagement party but when Jassi asked him to come to her party and he refused.  But when he asked her to meet her somewhere alone and he wants to spend the day with her and after thinking for a while Jassi said YES,  that time Armaan had and Evil look in his eyes.  God knows what he's upto now.  I think he's in love with Jassi but he does not realize it. 

Oh ya one thing that armaan is good at, emotionaly backing mailing Jassi. 

I personaly want Jassi to marry PURAB. He's so nice to her sooooooooooo much better that Armaan. 

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Armaan is emotionally black mailing, why did Jassi agree? She has her own head. This shows that she still loves Armaan. Even I think Armaan loves her but he has not yet realized.
ides thumbnail
Ladies u all have valid points.....what my impression on this is that Armaan did not change overnight......in the span of a few days he was shook up by 2 major happenings that he had never even dreamt of.....

he recieved the news of jassi's upcoming marriage to Purab

he got yelled at by Jassi.....

such major upheveals do change a person's perspectives.....its too early to say that he has changed completely and will not be conspiring against Jassi but yes as Kranti pointed out, his eyes did have that vulnerable look....

it also does not mean that he is in love with Jassi....for if he were, he wouldnt be on the defensive (after all he is guilty of doing whatever jassi accused him of) and not to forget, still trying to emotionally blackmail Jassi........ in both cases there was still a lot of ego involved also because either senario leads to his loss of control over Jassi and hence Kohinoor....
pj04 thumbnail

i agree with you ides, call me optimist...but after spouting all that who is more lucky stuff with purab and thanking him for promising to never let her out of sight stuff....i would be surprised if jassi takes a 180 degree turn after just one meeting with armaan. her character(if she sticks to it) is stronger than that. i think she agreed to meeting bcoz she is guilty and bcoz she wants to make armaan happy(remember what nandu said)...besides though a little awkward but armaan was ready to meet her anytime(before or after party) so basically he is not planning a long meeting or thinking of eloping with her.

as for armaan , he does seem to be changing but the change is too rapid, so we will have to wait and see. as for not questioning his descent into evil earlier, he was suffering with ego issues and though it seemed sudden but it did not seem completely impossible. his behaviour with mallika has also changed , how this translates into story is an another factor, maybe we will have a redeemed armaan learning to appreciate everybody around him including mallika.they share a longer history than armaan and jassi. i still don't think armaan loves jassi.

Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Ladies u all have valid points.....what my impression on this is that Armaan did not change overnight......in the span of a few days he was shook up by 2 major happenings that he had never even dreamt of.....

he recieved the news of jassi's upcoming marriage to Purab

he got yelled at by Jassi.....

such major upheveals do change a person's perspectives.....its too early to say that he has changed completely and will not be conspiring against Jassi but yes as Kranti pointed out, his eyes did have that vulnerable look....

it also does not mean that he is in love with Jassi....for if he were, he wouldnt be on the defensive (after all he is guilty of doing whatever jassi accused him of) and not to forget, still trying to emotionally blackmail Jassi........ in both cases there was still a lot of ego involved also because either senario leads to his loss of control over Jassi and hence Kohinoor....

ides, thanks for the vote of confidence.Maybe Armaan is as evil as you say,but at least now I think you ppl are ready to give him a chance to prove himself.That in itself is a big leap.

At least something achieved😊

ides thumbnail
hey Minnie ur welcome....after all we do feel for mallika too u know.....we'd want to give her a reformed Armaan...😉
Minnie thumbnail

And of course you wouldn't mind too much either if the truly reformed Armaan falls in love with Jassi,comes clear to Mallika and she with the help of Purab unite Armaan and Jassi..........

Then even Mallika and Purab can get together....... Mallika is committed and Purab is everything any girl(except for Jassi,me,Radha,Surnita,Lovely.....etc) could ever want....

And they all live happily ever after❤️

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

And of course you wouldn't mind too much either if the truly reformed Armaan falls in love with Jassi,comes clear to Mallika and she with the help of Purab unite Armaan and Jassi..........

arree.....give an inch and they want a mile....😉