Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update...poor piya abhay saw his mom in piya wow so thts y abhay is  not so hard to piya...great scene when abhay saved piya to tht rob ...piya liked abhays face waiting 4 next update cont soon
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update tanz .

ahh abhay past was very dreadful .  abhiya romance start with fight . but i loved  this update . and abhay totally different here .. wonderful update tanz .
continue soon .
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really love love love your story I mean it's just sooo amazing I really loved the abhay is caring for piya and loved piya personalty and poor abhiya both of them lives were hell before and just love this khadoos but caring abhay , hey plsss don't set piya free soon I know it's not gud but I m just loving this romance , awesome work tanzie and hena plsss update soon loved it
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome starting romance with fight superb can't wait for next update
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly, Tanzie (and even Heena), I didn't think I would enjoy a non-supernatural love story of AbhIya as much because their USP was love story between a non-human and a mortal but this SS did not only catch my attention despite that but I'm also thinking that this is nowhere less than any supernatural story. Maybe more interesting 'coz it is so dark and passionate already even though the real love story has hardly taken it's nascent footsteps. I'm really intrigued to see a love story blossom between a victim and her kidnapper. And I hope Abhay doesn't hand over this project to someone else. Rather, I'd love to see him protect Pia now from whoever wants to kill her.
Arnab as a drug dealer came as a very BIG shock to me, BTW, but at the same time, I realise that it makes complete sense. I think Pia knows where Madhu is despite their ties being cut and doesn't want to disclose that but she really doesn't know where Arnab is unless Madhu is also underground with him? I'm not too clear on this oneπŸ˜•
I feel really bad for both Abhay and Pia. Both have lead such a disturbed lives and let darkness rule them, Abhay by transforming into a ruthless assassin and Pia by drowning herself in the likes of drinks and drugs and even suicide. I think this SS will be more of how AbhIya help each other discover life again and give it another chance but of course, that stage will come much later. Nevertheless, looking forward to this experience helping Abhay and Pia redeem themselves <33

Lovely, lovely update, TanzieπŸ€— and Heena better not take time for the next one!πŸ˜›
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a fire cracking update Tanzie and Heena!! Well written and sequenced..!

Loved the way Piya classified the gundas based on their weight and height!!
Aww.. Pia making him remember about his mom/! Touching!!

Piya, outta darkness now! Abhay, is he becoming soft now??

Thanks for the PM!!

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb  update i just read chapter 2.  thank for the pm heena
Smoking_up thumbnail
loved the update dear...
Thanxx for the pm..
Continue soon :-)
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 dis beautiful story n brilliant work.. keep it up frndz...plz update soon
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sonia-

awesooome update..tanzie!
Romance starting with a fight is always the best...
Both were like firecrackers..if abhay is dangerous .. Piya is feisty!
Loved the update..
Awww..my poor abhiya! Both had been through hell in their lives..i hope, they find solace in each other!
OMG! I just love abhay for kicking Rob ! That guy was getting on my nerves...
I just loved the way piya screamed for abhay n despite of being a merciless killer.. Abhay ran to help her like his own life was at stake..

I love the story..your amazing...OMG this story got me hyped up...i really need to know what happens next!
Post soon! Real soon!
Thanx for d pm
tc

Glad u liked it dear. Rob will get his punishment further.. wait for that. their relationship is complicated and beyond description... that's how they are here. 😳
Heena will update next.

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Whew! What a firecracker of a chapter-just like the title. So Abhay already feels for Pia...thank God. I feel so sad for her though :-(

Thanks a lot dear. 😳

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

It was a fabulous chapter...πŸ‘ I hope Abhay happily breaks Rob's bones in near future..but the thing which cracked me up,is 'Panchhi' is Piya's mother!!!πŸ˜† Thanx for the PM.πŸ€—

Helloo πŸ€—  how ru? yea she does qualify to be Pia's mother number πŸ˜›