*~Arman/Sushita Heaven~* Viewbies Note pg63 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Just felt like sharing yest some one by name sonia mentioned tat she was going to watch the play with sushita along with vikas gupta and few others today vikas also updated his status telling he enjoyed show wish the 2 had great time and we get a pic of them if possible together

Just checked his FB page...didn't find the post!

Viewbies Note: It has been brought to our attention that there is some chatting going on in the thread. As per the new rules of the forum, rule #11 states that no chatting/spamming is allowed on the forum. Please stick to the threads purpose, in this case it is Arman/Sushita. Refrain from discussing other actors, forum members or what is happening on the forum/other threads. Also pertaining to the rules, anyone found chatting despite this warning will have their WL increased.

Link to Rules: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2795324

PR Dev Team

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago

Just felt like sharing yest some one by name sonia mentioned tat she was going to watch the play with sushita along with vikas gupta and few others today vikas also updated his status telling he enjoyed show wish the 2 had great time and we get a pic of them if possible together

Thanks for the news. this is the post u r talking na?
Off to watch a play named " nothing like lear " with Vikas Gupta, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande, Swati Semwal & Anant Mahadevan at Prithvi Theatre starring Vinay Pathak & Rajat Kapoor :)
Yeah majoni I was talking about same post wish she uploadr few pics just wish
edited
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago

what kind of play pls explain its about any TV show?๐Ÿ˜•pls explain
No poas di it is just a play in which vinay pathak and rajat kapoor and they went to see that only along with their friends sonia singh updated her status
Originally posted by stefanandre

Guess, I am having the Sushant/Sushita blues๐Ÿ˜†

All  I want to say is that:

I miss Sushant (his presence, his smile, his eyes, etc)๐Ÿ˜ญ
I miss Sushita (their off-screen segments)๐Ÿ˜ญ

When will Sushant come back?๐Ÿ˜” when will we hear something from him or about him. When will we get some pictures of him/them?

When will the Sushant/Sushita blues go away?๐Ÿ˜†

Completely agree wid u๐Ÿ˜Š me too missing the same as u mentioned ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ& me too wants answers of all those questions๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by jnawaz

Dear Member, You have violated Rule(s) # 8 that states no attacks on Dev Teams working actions. 

Please refer here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2795324
Thank you,

PR Dev Team

Dear Moderator, this was posted much before these new rules were enforced and after that I have not posted anything about your working actions here, A Moderator was present there at that time to whom I was referring to and she would have warned me herself if I was violating this rule which didn't even existed at that time to follow and if she had felt "attacked". I think you all very well know...why we have become compelled and reached the point of questioning you like this, so kindly don't label it as an "attack" cause its not, but sure thanks for your warning anyway...I will avoid doing it here now and take my complaints about the Dev team and the questions which were ignored by you somewhere more appropriate to someone who will listen!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago

No poas di it is just a play in which vinay pathak and rajat kapoor and they went to see that only along with their friends sonia singh updated her status
๐Ÿ˜†i m so foolish that means sush is in india its confirm๐Ÿ˜ƒ